What are some movie moments you're no longer allowed to like because of the actors involved?

What are some movie moments you're no longer allowed to like because of the actors involved?

Attached: image.jpg (459x288, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qsjshesbORc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Se7en

Any Kevin "I'm a gay lol" Spacey movie.

This, but specifically American Beauty.

>Imagine being that much of a fucking cuck where you can't enjoy a movie anymore because of an actual actor
It's just you having autism, user.

You don't like Freeman anymore?

It's more of a "can't discuss it with people because they'll just tell you about how horrible this or that actor is" thing.

Then maybe your thread should have been about that so as to distinguish itself from the "wahhh actor A said this political thing, so DROPPED".

>you are no longer allowed to like
>you don't like
Reading comprehension, user...

>the title of your thread isn't to my exact specifications, so how am I suppossed to know it's not just people complaining about BLUMPF?
And you call me an autist…

>What are some movie moments you're no longer allowed to like because of the actors involved?
I can't tell if you are being retarded or honestly have trouble with your own reading comprehension. Do you not understand what I'm saying to you?

Except that is literally not even slightly what I said?

"no longer allowed" means someone is actively stopping you outside of your own autism you stupid faggot.

">"wahhh actor said this politcal thing, so DROPPED"
I don't say politics, the pic isn't politics. You formed all of that in your handicapped brain.

That's my point, retard. The thread isn't about not liking something anymore in the first place. It's about shit you're not allowed to like because of public opinion of an actor involved. Jesus fucking christ

He was saying that the post is vague enough to INCLUDE the usual crying about actor's in a political capacity. What about that are you struggling with?

Man it kills me inside everytime I read about Eddie. He was an awesome performer.

Read the rest of my sentence you fucking illiterate mutt retard. Jesus Christ, you're illiterate.

The picture is of a dude who murdered his wife and kids, it's pretty obvious to anyone with a brain that OP is not complaining about actors saying something political

That's all well and good, that wasn't the only point of the sentence I wrote...

The first 3 posts are about Spacey because of his pedoshit. Hell, the pic is referring to Chris Benoit, who you can't like anymore because he murdered his family. YOU are the one who jumped to politics, you fucking autist.

You really need to read this full sentence and stop being a dumb cunt:

Where in that post does it say anything but "I can't tell what a thread is about on my own, so unless it's specifically stated otherwise I will default to thinking it's about politics"? Go Benoit yourself, faggot.

Do I actually need to explain to you how to read a fucking sentence or are you baiting me at this point? Please tell me, do you actually not understand what I was saying to you?

Because this honestly looks like an autism-based recognition problem with organized sentences...

>Then maybe your thread should have been about that so as to distinguish itself from the "wahhh actor A said this political thing, so DROPPED".
Point to where you are doing anything other than bitching that the thread isn't specific enough for you. Go ahead I'll wait.

>Point to where you are doing anything other than bitching that the thread isn't specific enough for you.
Okay, so you actually are having trouble reading. Let's break down the sentence then so I can get out of this shit thread for retards. Here is the sentence:

>Then maybe your thread should have been about that so as to distinguish itself from the "wahhh actor A said this political thing, so DROPPED".

^Notice how it's not explicitly saying that the content of the topic in this thread is married specifically TO the concept of "actors are political, therefore I don't like them", since that isn't the main point of the sentence. The main point of the subject is the act of distinguishing your thread from the far more numerous "actors are political, wahh wahh!" threads that pollute Sup Forums on a daily basis, hence the post in the first place, asking for such distinction to be made (regardless of the familiarity an user may have with OP's pic related). It's not that the thread isn't "specific" enough for me personally, it's that the general attitude of a thread like this, can be misconstrued as a politically charged whine about actors, given the climate of this site.

The sentence isn't restricted to "this IS only a political thread", that isn't the subject.

Fucking Christ, kill yourself now.

Why did you have to ruin everything, Chris?

So even when nothing in the OP is political…
And the pic is referring to something other than politics…
And the first 3 posts have answers that aren't related to politics…
That STILL isn't enough for you to be sure this thread isn't political?
Congratulations, you're autistic. If the pic was related to politics(Trump in Home Alone 2, for example) then you might have a point. But it isn't, and whether you're familiar with the subject of the pic or not, it obviously isn't. You retarded mind drew that line itself. Because for, even if there isn't a pic of Trump, or John Oliver, or Colbert, and they're not mentioned in the text, and the first three posters possessed the average level intelligence to understand it has nothing to do with it, YOU don't. Which means every thread and every posts needs to specifically tell you it's not political. This is autism, in it's purest form.

P.S.: this post is not, I repeat NOT, about politics. You can calm down, now.

>implying Benoit did it

Attached: image.jpg (275x183, 24K)

So how come other atheletes don't murder their family after suffering from repeated concussions? Why was benwah such a piece of shit?

Ruthless aggression.

Attached: all the keks.gif (700x298, 3.67M)

Try to convince someone that Apocalypto is really good and worth watching (it is). Impossible. People will not hear it.

Sometimes I still watch the Cosby Show.

Attached: br.jpg (370x451, 21K)

>he literally is retarded
wew, lad. Have a good one.

I don't watch anything with Matt Damon in it.

You too, amigo.

P.S.: this post is not, I repeat NOT, about politics. You can calm down, now.

Aguirre, der Zorn Gottes

nice projection there kid

It was the flying headbutts. He wasn't getting regular concussions. Autopsy said his brain was like that of an 80 year old dementia-sufferer.

post the .gif

Pretty much the entire "Prairie Home Companion" movie.

Attached: image.gif (200x150, 3.42M)

The Hulkster body slamming the Giant in front of six million screaming Hulkamaniacs at Wrestlemania III in the Pontiac Silverdome brother.

Attached: body%20slam%20hogan%20andre[1].jpg (819x500, 91K)

youtu.be/qsjshesbORc

Alright but why would that make you want to murder your family

*toothless

>why would severe brain damage make you act irrationally
It is a mystery m8

>pressed a knee into her back while pulling on a cord around her neck
>waited a day and then strangled his 7 year old son
Think calling him irrational is a bit of an understatement. No way the dude wasn't already a fucking phycho before all the brain damage

Both of those actions are irrational.

They are but it's kind of undercutting the main point that other people with that kind of brain damage didn't go out and murder their family

Brain damage isn't a uniform affliction lad.

I agree, someone who's a piece of shit that gets brain damage will commit acts that are completely different than a regular person who gets brain damage.

That explains your posts then.

Cliff Huxtable didn’t rape anyone.

Attached: 5FB2FBDB-0250-4B18-BBA9-AC6709B5DF15.jpg (1200x890, 297K)

Smallville

Fucking gottem

This is that guy who killed his child and wife and then himself because of roid rage, right?

Shit man, I really really wanted to see Eddie vs Batista and Chris vs Punk

Well, him and Rob Van Damme tag teamed the wife and kid.

He worked himself into a shoot

Attached: 1300227158482.gif (152x152, 303K)

If I remeber correctly, both Eddie and Chris were booked to win those title matches.