What’s was Stannis’s end game in asoiaf?

What’s was Stannis’s end game in asoiaf?

Attached: B6B57E1D-584C-43EA-A0AF-1F3460A10EDE.png (450x450, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XdLletjWIew
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTyfNIFBVjE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_KGdybf_vCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dying so Dany and Jon can save Westeros.

ADOS: No Stannis?!

To kill his daughter for no reason

Will Stannis survive asoiaf?

Defeat the false kings and traitors, retake his kingdom, rule it justly until his death when he would pass it on to his daughter and heir.
Also
>was
He's still alive in the books.

The Iron Throne was his, by all the laws in westeros. Renly pushing his claim was fucking bullshit, stannis would NEVER have been cucked to let his little brother take HIS throne. FUCK I love stannis

Will Stannis kill a dragon? Will Stannis and Davos meet each other ever again?
When will lazy fatman release twow?

>No
>In theory yes, but
>Never

Fuck asoiaf
Fuck GRRM
Fuck White people

And fuck Drumpf.

In ASOIAF you should ask us what is his endgame, since he is alive, and that is pretty much getting the fucking throne. In GoT his endgame was, guess what? getting on the fucking throne. Which was rightfully his, not that it matters something specially on the series.

Which David are you?

None, also my name is Meno.

mannis thread

Attached: Baratheon wojak.png (472x624, 144K)

Hmpf, I gonna leave this thread and go to McDonalds and grab something to eat.

Attached: 078FC22F-169E-4281-B7E8-85748DF1328E.png (534x668, 37K)

Is there by any chance; a Jaqen Wojak?

Attached: 1465481652613.jpg (600x600, 39K)

Stannis was stoic, manly, principled, yet a good person. Worst of all, he was a white man. People like him simply aren't allowed to be the hero in modern media.

Attached: 7A6C97BF-0AE0-4345-A479-E8E3BB490EBF.jpg (480x472, 44K)

> still believing the fat fuck will publish anything in his lifetime

God bless you user

You too user, you too.

In the show, nothing. To die. Same as Little Finger.

To be feared because he couldn't be loved.

To claim his rightful throne.

LF is still alive tho youtu.be/XdLletjWIew

Stannis will return, too, r-right?

stannis unironically the best Charecter and should be king.

It’s criminal what D&D did to him, he would have never done the shit they have him do I’m the show

He’s still alive and well in the books

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTyfNIFBVjE

Well the show has gone way past the books now because that fat fuck cant finish his latest fucking books.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_KGdybf_vCU

Better one

Thanks user.
That’s all I wanted to hear. I hope, no I’m rooting that Stannis will survive the events of TWOW & ADOS and sits upon the iron throne and become the king of Westeros. Alive and Well.

Knowing GRRM that will either happen through great amounts of suffering or not at all.

While everyone thinks that Stannis will die, either at the hands of the Boltons, Others or someone, am I the only who I thinks that Stannis will succeed despite everything and survive the series?

Attached: 370617AC-A837-4379-87BD-6BAF68CCBFD7.jpg (602x344, 55K)

He wont as much as I want him to succeed he wont.

STANNIS THE MANNIS!

I seriously hope he wins and am rooting for him, but Littlefinger is my second bet.

I hope so user. Of all the non-pov characters, Stannis is the closest to a protagonist the serie has to offer.

Stannis is the true rightful king and the protagonist of asoiaf.

He won’t sadly
>I know the cost! Last night, gazing into that hearth, I saw things in the flames as well. I saw a king, a crown of fire on his brows, burning… burning, Davos. His own crown consumed his flesh and turned him into ash. Do you think I need Melisandre to tell me what that means? Or you?

But he should since he’s the best candidate, except for Aegon

This is so fucking far beyond the competence of anyone working on the show that it's a little sad. Remember the Arya canal scene and all the theories about it?

One thing's for sure, Martin is going to BTFO Dany and the faggots supporting her.

How Stannis will become king in ASOIAF
>Stannis will defeat Ramsey Bolton & the Freys soldiers with the help of the Manderly soliders, by using his already setup trap of the ice lake.
>King Stannis will fake his death to Trojan Horse himself into Winterfell and defeat Roose Bolton, take him captive and complete his plan to take back the North.
>After King Stannis realize his pink letter scheme didn't work to get Jon Snow back to Winterfell, to then become lord (base on Jon Snow still being out of order).
>Davos will arrive in time to bail King Stannis out with Rickon Stark and stamp King Stannis and Fat Manderly Alliance.
>King Stannis will then make Fat Manderly Warden of The North, until Rickon Stark (who'll be Fat Manderly new ward) come of age. Manderly will also marry Rickon to his granddaughter.
>King Stannis will buy Manderly fleet of ships he badly needs and Manderly badly need to sell.
>He will head back to Storms End to get the Golden Company to betray Aegon Blackfyre and join him, before he imprison Aegon.
>After that King Stannis will take his campaign to Old Town and the Reach to save them from Euron and stop his rampage on the south. After King Stannis finsh off Euron (kill him) and take his Valyrian steel armor for himself. King Stannis will give the Iron Island to Asha Greyjoy and his own man Ser Justin Massey.
>Next King Stannis will make quick work of the Freys in the River Land and basically united majority of the realm under him, before Tommen dies and all the realm have to bend the need to him anyway.
>Also King Stannis will go back to Dragonstone and start mining for dragon glass to armed his army for the Long Night.
STANNIS!
STANNIS!
STANNIS!

Attached: EE52CF3B-9B1A-409F-A3C6-751344A90D79.jpg (736x952, 57K)

Winds is never coming.

Hasn't even been an excerpt for years

Attached: 703729A9-94EB-49B5-867D-C4D38260E6B8.jpg (336x400, 26K)

Prophecies aren't be all end all, and what Stannis saw doesn't necessary mean it'll happen.

It'll come out by November of this year, just you screencap this post and wait lad.

>mfw that happens

Attached: B41D3292-F56F-4312-9F7D-0D14332CCD60.jpg (512x384, 33K)

Might be the crown kills him, he dies of stress trying to deal with ruling

>This post.
Promise me user, promise me that everything you said is true.

Stannis is gonna end up becoming the Night King. Bran saw it happen.

While you're here George, could you tell me if the lemon tree still has any significance in the story, seeing as how the theory is completely invalidated in the show. Or have they diverged that much?

Nah, it's Stannis you're speaking off.

I promise, user, that every single word in my previous post is going to become true.

Not a chance. He died that early in the show, he's gonna get BTFO. Same shit with diehard Griff fags. That motherfucker got cut altogether because the reality is he was just set up so Daenerys wouldn't be too bored when she arrives.

Loyal banner man reporting for duty,

Attached: 1502482953008.jpg (512x512, 28K)

Not George, sorry to say. But I'll say one thing though, the show is basically fan fiction from season 5 on wards.

Kek & lol

One.
True.
King.

Attached: stannis.png (500x380, 278K)

/NeverForget/
/AlwaysRemember/

Attached: E13F36B0-BE99-4382-A448-3D9B5F291A7E.jpg (960x720, 61K)

Griff got cut because he isn’t relevant to the show story and normies literally can’t keep up with a large cast
He’s going to bring the greyscale plague to Westeros, he is relevant

>This is Stannis Baratheon. The man will fight to the bitter end and then some.
And he'll win at every cost, because Stannis is a king we do not deserve, but the one we will get.

>It'll come out by November of this year
isn't that what they told people last year? gurms gonna croak before twow

It’s a shame that Stannis Baratheon & Beric Dondarrion never met each other.

Attached: 5C8690EF-FBF4-4529-BE3D-9320F201EC9B.png (1334x750, 693K)

And the way things are going Young Griff will probably marry Arianne and Dorne will get pulled into the war

You don't get it, this year it's happening because I'm currently going through A Dance WIth Dragons. Two years ago I first set my eyes on Twin Peaks and a year later it got a new season, so fear not for I will bring the release of TWOW.

Cap it now boy! Bran saw in his vision the army of the dead being led by a man with dark blue eyes and a flaming sword in his hand. What colour are Stannis's eyes? What is his sword Lightbringer known for? Check and mate.

I really hope for a summer release this year. But a user can dream, can he not?

As you wish.

Attached: A6622B8B-2EDC-401F-8C72-B9722256E2C7.png (750x1334, 159K)

What do you think about Martin killing everyone and making Others the victors?

i think that would actually be awesome. rian johnson level subversion

A ladder, you say.

Attached: SpiderSmile.jpg (1070x518, 82K)

What is this man up to in the books? What is his end goal?

Aiding Aegon (fake?) to take Westeros, I remember right. Not sure for his motives, beyond that he is connected to magister of Pentos.

Setting up a Targaryen ((F)Aegon) as king of Westeros and taking revenge at the noble houses (Lannisters, Baratheons, Starks, ect) and bringing a golden age of peace and prosperity.

>putting a Targ on the Iron Throne
>bringing a golden age of peace and prosperity

Attached: hah.jpg (327x316, 26K)

Is Daario Naharis a Faceless men?

Any news or update about the progress of The Winds of Winter?

Send links if you have any

Attached: 906A24CA-EC64-4EFC-9A84-0E349C0DC36C.jpg (760x1155, 112K)

Aegon is definitely a fake.

No, why?

Jon will be brought back to life by Melisandre as her puppet but he’ll break the spell

Stannis will defeat the Boltons and Frey, Iron Bank will back him, Theon will be sacrificed to a tree

Tommen will die in an accident, Carsei will blame everyone and her paranoia will increase, Margaery crowned

Jaime will disappear for half a book, until he meets with zombie Cat and she tries to have him killed, after his story Gendry will break him out and they escape

Daenerys gets the assistance of the khalassar with plot magic and they take her back to Mereen, she arrives just in time for the battle’s end, Barristan won but is gravely injured, Victarion will position himself very close to her

Euron will rampage through the Reach, they’ll ask the crown for help, and receive none, Highgarden puts a stiff resistance

Sansa marries Harry the Heir, but LF plans suffer a setback when Rickon shows up in the North, he assassinates Harry to marry Sansa to YG

YG takes Storm’s End, gets many marriage proposals but is adamantly refusing so he can marry his aunt, Griff gets worse and worse

Bran sees visions, Jojen paste, learns what happened with Benjen, not Coldhands, he gets scared and Meera, Hodor, Benjen and him flee further north, Children of the Forest pursue

Tyrion is among the wounded and captive after the battle, he talks himself into an audience with Victarion Greyjoy, Victarion takes him to Daenerys and he starts advising her

>tfw winter was coming
>tfw "Was it rape?"
>tfw Storytime with Old Nan
>tfw verts and reaction images everywhere
>tfw STANNIS DID NOT BREAK HIS VOWS
>tfw "Hi Sup Forums, this is Edward Starch"
>tfw you didn't know Dagmer's real identity
>tfw no chain
>tfw it fit
>tfw merlings were everywhere
>tfw CLEGANEBOWL was just one guy and he'd wish you merry CLEGANEBOWLs
>tfw frogfu was just one guy doing a countdown and he never got firsts
>tfw Rickon and Dickon become gay emperors of Essos
>tfw you were haeving problems
>tfw Mummy Dorne
>tfw "Friendly Reminder with Ros"
>tfw /TDQR/
>tfw "ALL HAIL KING JOFFREY THE WHORESLAYER!"
>tfw Talisa was a spy
>tfw Roose finally got loose
>tfw "Promise me, Ned"
>tfw "Was it rape?" Lannister Edition
>tfw Double Daggers
>tfw HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>tfw SAVE ME GREYWORM!
>tfw bad pussy
>tfw Stannis isn't dead guys!
>tfw /got/ was put to the sword

user, I dreams I was old.

No? Ok thanks

Where is the Maekar posting?

Aegon Blackfyre
Just watch, the Golden Company will give him the sword

Yeah, but it matters more on who he is, I support Blackfyre theory (and by extension that his is Illyrio's son) not sure why Varys is helping them though.

I am convinced

One God
One Realm
One King

Attached: 1521375513566.jpg (850x400, 75K)

Didn’t Tyrion, Jorah and the Second Sons switch sides to Danaerys side?

What about the Jaqen/Pate & Sam in citadel?

Ser Robert Strong and the trial of combat?

Attached: 1504910540832.png (593x593, 502K)

>News
>progress

George spends all day counting his tv money with his fat, greasy fingers. If TWOW ever gets finished it'll be because his publishers hire another author to secretly ghostwrite it.

Attached: 1502488370662.jpg (894x894, 293K)

Is Preston Jacobs autistic?

What will happen to Cersei?

cant wait for countless fanfic books each with an alternate ending, will personally write the Stannis Wins one if necessary
but seriously I still hope TWOW comes thiswinter

Mad Queen, sword trough the heart by Jaimie.

Attached: 1521934608361.jpg (1242x1180, 301K)

How many pages will TWOW consists?

Honestly I think he will win and become king for a very short time before someone comes along and BTFOs him

an early death of course

those that think otherwise sound like those people that tried to deny Jon coming back to life and R+L=J

Choked to death with his good hand after she poisons Myrcella and orders a massacre

Yes, he’s with the wounded though, and Brown Ben dies in the fighting so they are taking their time identifying their people, Tyrion gets impatient and sees a kraken

Doesn’t go anywhere this book, there are talks of evacuating Oldtown

Robert Strong vs Lancel, Robert wins, Lancel dies

What's your favorite kingdom?

I like the North.

Attached: 1496193124785.png (1920x1080, 1.26M)

I want to live in the Reach and frolic in the meadow and be buggered by sexually curious Tyrell boys.

Fucking pleb

>not choosing based Dorne

>dorne
>not the plebiest of them all

Attached: 1501464559418.png (453x457, 176K)

Drowns in Myrish swamp.