ITT: Girls you'd introduce to your parents

ITT: Girls you'd introduce to your parents

You may post guys as well, if you want to.

Asami.

As long as its 100% female, they wouldn't care. They'd be too filled with joy.

I think theyd just be happy that i have a friend

I used to date a girl that was basically her personality, glasses but with curly hair and the same body as Go-Go, she was a virgin and allowed me to fucked her in the ass first

and you didn't marry her because...?

Shut up Boco.

Yes sir...

Respond user, I want to know this too.

things just went to shit, like they do

>Fucked her in the ass
>Went to shit
P O T T E R Y

>things just went to shit
Doing anal, where else would things go?

No.

Thing's don't just "go to shit" when you have a thicc peppy girl

You LET them go to shit. You didn't fuck her HARD enough or love that ass enough. It's your goddamn fault NOW EXPLAIN YOURSELF

>You may post guys as well, if you want to.
Thank you.

I wonder if Fred would be the type to be nervous about his lover's parents' opinion of him and attempt to clean himself up and act different. Not that I'd want that, but my parents are very judgemental.

They'll be fine once they find out he's loaded.

This will power filled beauty. An interaction between her and my parents would be fun

>Son, she seems a bit trashy
>Another man's trash is another man's treasure

Of all my waifus she's probably the least bad choice to introduce to my parents.

There may have been other adjectives at play, in addition to being thic and peppy she could have also been fucking insane

>you'll never introduce Cass to your parents

whyd you post a blank picture user

yes

Tadashi can meet my parents anytime.

why is he so perfect

That's some god tier tastes you got

This would be a fun one to explain.

Jin. Nice tits, good personality, happy to date someone to help raise her out of lower class?

Girlfriend is basically pic related

diamonds user

>Aggressive feminist
No thank you

Just occurred to me she's basically a human version of Pearl and that makes me a little sick to connect SU with Despicable Me.

Has your family never met a midget before?

She is a bit scatterbrained, but my parents would like her :)

Midgets aren't real user.

Lucy is not a dyke, nor single and does try her best to be an actual caring mother and lovely and supportive wife that quits when they throw shit at you

I meant visually. Also, you know enough about DM to defend it, kys

and that is bad because? is Despicable Me not fucking Minions

DM created that cancer and continues to profit from them.

>Just because the spinoff series is absolute cancer DM story and characthers becomes bad
perfect logic there

Patrician taste

It's not great, bro.
Her selfesteem is a wreck, she can be blowing me one minute and breaking into tears the next because she got it in head that I'm not enjoying myself.
Puberty wasn't generous to her and she doesn't care for her appearance, so most of the time she looks like a 12 year old boy with long hair.
She's super jealous and clingy, she legit thinks every other female on the planet is plotting to steal me away from her.

If I dumped her I think she'd legit kill herself.

I came here to post this.

she's a bit of a fixer upper
that's a minor thing

>, in addition to being thic and peppy she could have also been fucking insane

she was kind of crazy, a lot of her studies in order to become a veterinary involved her handling dead animals, removing their muscles and sking from their bodies, etc.

One day she was really exited because she found two cat legs for her to work on them... because cats are cute!

Excellent choice
Even better choice.

You need to end it.

Can confirm: run now before she tries to kill you.

That sounds adorable.

>
you're an dumbass, med students get hype when they finally get to work on a system/specimen that has their interest. Same thing has applied to the vets I know

>Of all my waifus
Disgusting.

Let it end, then fuck the corpse.

Top fucking taste, user.

>she looks like a 12 year old boy with long hair.
Is this supposed to be bad thing?

You are missing out on a woman who is impossible to gross out by the time she gets to working and has a dark sense of humor.
Almost as awesome as a coroner. Nothing like finding evidence in the freezer.

>You are missing out on a woman who is impossible to gross out by the time she gets to working and has a dark sense of humor.

she was kind of annoying about her animu shit and Zelda shit thought

All I got from what you're saying is that you're dating down. So, congratulations, you're a chad.

Unless there's more you're not telling us, you fucked up.

>animu
>Zelda
Ah, I see.

She was too good for you.

Spoilered for Sup Forums-posting.

I love her.

I'm sure they'd be pleased that I've found someone, despite the age difference, but less so at being the bull in an open relationship.

>"user, why do you have a blue midget with you?"

>she looks like a 12 year old boy with long hair.
>tfw no young James Hetfield gf

Age her up past 14 and I don't think anything would go wrong

Overall surprise on how it happened followed by armed forces bantz from my dad. Mom is slightly disapproving and keeps bringing up the age difference despite the one my sister and in-law have.

I know I should but at the same time I also do like her a lot, when she shuts her fucking mouth and lets me do my thing the sex can be pretty great. She has her pros.

I like big boobs.

I guess I could do better, but that level of doormat devotion I don't think I could ever find again.

unless you're saying she kills animals on the streets and preserving them in a fridge, you fucked up.
> Fucked up in explaining why breaking up with her was a good idea
> Fucked up in keeping the only thing of worth in your worthless life
> Fucked up in not talking to her about your revulsion to her work, that could have led to a compromise
> Fucked up by being a pussy around dead animals
you done fucked up son

let's make things interesting

not brown enough

4you
not me, that is good enough

>Waifus
>(s)
You don't deserve to be loved.

id poo in her loo

Worth a try, right?

My dad would take me aside for a man-to-man talk and be like "so she's got gold medal in gymnastics? She must fuck like a tigress, good job son!" while beaming.

If she kills herself at least she'll be out of your life.

>"You're dating a hooker?"

>TFW Sup Forumsmrades would just end up doing this.

>Girls you'd introduce to your parents
Do people still feel the need to do this? Like, do they make it a whole thing? A formal thing?
Why?

It depends on the situation.
If you are living in the same town as your parents and you've been casually dating someone, its not that big a deal.
If you live in different cities and your relationship is serious (potentially marriage worthy) then a trip to see your parents can seem like a lot of pressure.

Alone might be fine but her sisters would wreck your shit right up. Best trashfu has a loving family that isn't dysfunctional.

I'm pretty certain a parent would want to know the type of people their child surrounds him- or herself with, especially if there's intimacy involved.