Zhukov scene

>zhukov scene
>gf starts biting her lip and shifting around in her seat

What does this mean Sup Forums?

Attached: tumblr_p6783qdHQ91r3wshio1_540.gif (540x200, 2.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8DgLyG9gtJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6DdOh6rwC5E&t=432s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Churchill
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Narva_(1944)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is she German?

If so then she probably wants to be liberated.

It means that she has good taste

Itchy cunt

It means Zhukov is gonna fuck your bitch, admit it proudly to your face, and you’ll try to blame Kruschev for it

My gf is German. Should I not take her to watch this?

what was his fucking problem?

Attached: quote-if-we-come-to-a-minefield-our-infantry-attacks-exactly-as-it-were-not-there-georgy-zhukov-74-4 (850x400, 68K)

>zhukov scene
>wife's boyfriend clenches his fist

What did Jamal mean by this?

You should. This is Russia, not Germany

when you have enough manpower, using a few to clear a minefield is efficient tactics, yeah?

Godfather says that we are to dictate the tempo, not the enemy

I'm not gay but I would let him ravage my boipussy desu.

>gif

Attached: field marshall zhukov.webm (1280x688, 1.8M)

Attached: quote-the-pope-how-many-divisions-has-he-got-joseph-stalin-176321[1].jpg (850x400, 43K)

I'm straight but holy shit if I were a woman I'd be wetter than New Orleans come tornado season.

>Time for a Cowboy movie, who’s in my posse?

is Zhukov the only "good" russian in the movie?

>that Picard manoeuvre

I love that little theme that played any time they introduced someone, but it worked especially well with Zhukov

The Pope doesn't need divisions. Just 189 good men.

youtube.com/watch?v=8DgLyG9gtJQ

>extremely seasoned military leader of the biggest army in the world among a den of snakes

yep

i heard he and eisenhower respected each other a lot. Is there any Ike-ino?

All those big dangling metal cocks

she wants to fuck a chad field marshal

When Pope Pius heard about Stalins death he allegedly said "now he will see how many divisions we have"

Zhukov correctly reasoned that casualties from crossing a minefield would be the same as coming under artillery fire, and the benefit of mines is mostly psychological as area denial. He was 100% right

Movie about based Zhukov fisting Germans, when?

absolute kino mustache

BASED

Thats retarded.

holy fuck that's nice

thats pretty fuckin cool

but how could stalin see the catholic divisions if he was dead? everyone knows there is no afterlife.

Well, Stalin goes straght into hell then. Pop should know this. Does this mean his divisions are?...

retard alert

>When Pope Pius heard about Stalins death he allegedly said "now he will see how many divisions we have"

zero

zero divisions

epic /r/atheism fellow good sirs

>talk shit after the guy is dead
>based

Why is Jason Isaacs so attractive?

t.armchair general

Virgin tactics
Chad Zerg Rush

what is up with the christian larper in this thread? if they really believe, do they think that Jesus would be pleased with their behaviors?

She wants to get liberated.

Is this your way of coping with what transpired in this thread earlier?

>DUDE THE SOVIET UNION WAS THE ONLY REASON THE ALLIES WON WWII I MEAN JUST LOOK AT THE CASUALTIES

Easy to say when you're literally just throwing every male Russian you can grab into minefields

MEME this youtube.com/watch?v=6DdOh6rwC5E&t=432s

Man thats so fucking alpha

Minefields aren't that deadly on the grand scale of things, they're not normally that dense, they're designed to maim a couple of soldiers and then shut down the rest of the platoon/company/battalion/regiment/division while they wait for engineers/try to find an alternate route, because no one wants to walk into a potential minefield.

But this was the Eastern Front. Keeping the advance moving would ultimately save more lives than were lost to the mines, rather than relaxing pressure on the Nazis and allowing them to regroup for a counter-attack.

Zhukov recognised he needed to keep the Wehrmacht permanently on the defensive and he succeeded in doing that.

Attached: 1376314927089.jpg (2110x1350, 476K)

The (correct) belief that the USSR deserves the bulk of the credit for victory in WW2 is based on *German* casualties, not Soviet.

For every German killed by a Western soldier, the Red Army killed nearly six.

Made this for you lads

Attached: temp.png (2518x1024, 279K)

This quote comes from memoires of an American president, supposedly this was said during a private conversation of theirs. Considering that the cold war was just getting revved up I don't think Zhukov ever said that.

>ywn be "liberated" by Marshal Zhukov

why live

Attached: 324809325.png (203x249, 93K)

thanks

>For every German killed by a Western soldier, the Red Army killed nearly six.
But that's wrong.

i don't believe in this stuff but that's chad as fug

p-plz post more Zhukov

Attached: onetouch4.jpg (442x340, 76K)

America had Patton, Germany had Rommel, Russia had Zhukov.

why does britbong and nip have nobody interesting at all?

The Soviets ground the Wehrmacht into dust, while the Allies destroyed the Luftwaffe and strategic bombing crippled the German industrial effort. It was a true joint venture.

Also, (not to the user I'm quoting, but more a general statement) thinking the Russians did LMAO HUMAN WAVES throughout the war until they won is retarded.
This happened only in the darkest times of their retreat Eastwards, during the early days of Operation Barbarossa.

don't bother preaching to the choir. Amerimutts have no clue about actual history as usual

He used penal battalions for minefields.

>why does britbong and nip have nobody interesting at all?

Nips couldn't into land warfare and the Bongs talked up Monty as THE MAN WHO DEFEATED THE LEGENDARY ROMMEL but Monty turned out to be a sham after he botched Operations Goodwood and Market Garden.

>why does britbong and nip have nobody interesting at all?

to be fair neither of them have any testosterone, it's not exactly their fault just genetics

It's a callous and cruel sentiment, but so is war.

The point of a minefield isn't necessarily to cause casualties but area denial. By ignoring the minefield, you disrupt the enemy's strategy.

Attached: 1516590253465.jpg (750x729, 63K)

>shit talk an opponent only after he's dead
>alpha

Attached: 1484678247079.jpg (1920x1080, 986K)

>the point of war is to win
>What? We suffered more losses than the rest of the world combined? Still counts!

Attached: fde.jpg (1197x854, 156K)

guys

I went to see this movie with my family and they all hated it.
What did I think of it? I need to know whether my family is a bunch of plebs or the movie was actually good.

Attached: bart.png (500x522, 131K)

>build largest empire in the history of the universe
>record still unbeaten
>no testosterone

The rest of the world must be little girls

Attached: lol.png (1151x635, 84K)

>the point of war is to win

Attached: 1515239081487.jpg (480x510, 44K)

>What does this mean Sup Forums?

She wants to be liberated - Berlin45 style!

Attached: 1499979196356.jpg (767x750, 211K)

>Beria rape scenes come up
>gf bites her lip

>pope pius will never help us help jonah hill
sad

Attached: 1462082468497.jpg (400x262, 31K)

Too bad the actor is a complete faggot irl

it was a different time...
look at britain now. really make me weep for the fate of anglos

>tumblr gif
I think you're the one biting his lip and shifting around in his seat, OP.

Attached: faggottree-2.jpg (461x568, 59K)

Kek

Dear user, what is the title of the movie?

Ah good old Georgy "hero of the third reich" Zhukov

>britbong
>nobody interesting at all

Attached: WinstonChurchill-Top-24-winston-churchill-quotes-to-inspire-you-to-never-surrender.jpg (1200x630, 233K)

>muh asiatic hordes
Fuck off wehraboo

Just putting the losses of China and Germany together gets you pretty close to the estimated number of Russian military deaths. Saying they account for a minimum 51% of total casualties in WWII just isn’t true.

>fat alcoholic warmonger
That's literally it. He's not interesting

...and if you were my wife i'd drink it

old monty

Catlicks detected

fuck off vatniks, did k beat your ass over here ?

Attached: ZergRushIsntReal.png (313x422, 18K)

Attached: HowTfDoYouManageThis.png (317x619, 27K)

>the chad archaemenid and the virgin brit

the guy who willingly scarificed 50% of his men and is now worshipped by antifa ?

>What does this mean Sup Forums?
she's cheating on you with a black guy, I hope you do realize that, right?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Churchill
>gave the signal to attack by cutting down the enemy Feldwebel (staff sergeant) with a barbed arrow, becoming the only British soldier known to have felled an enemy with a longbow
>second in command of No. 3 Commando in Operation Archery, a raid on the German garrison at Vågsoy, Norway, on 27 December 1941.[16] As the ramps fell on the first landing craft, he leapt forward from his position playing "March of the Cameron Men"[17] on his bagpipes, before throwing a grenade and charging into battle
>as commanding officer, he led 2 Commando from their landing site at Catania in Sicily with his trademark Scottish broadsword slung around his waist, a longbow and arrows around his neck and his bagpipes under his arm,[18] which he also did in the landings at Salerno
>ordered to capture a German observation post outside the town of Molina (it; nl), controlling a pass leading down to the Salerno beachhead.[19] With the help of a corporal, he infiltrated the town and captured the post, taking 42 prisoners including a mortar squad
>later walked back to the town to retrieve his sword, which he had lost in hand-to-hand combat with the German regiment
"If it wasn't for those damn Yanks, we could have kept the war going another 10 years!"
-Mad Jack Churchill

What battle was that?

>200k troops
>480k casualties
Communism's a helluva drug.

Attached: 1427293548988.gif (300x269, 903K)

took it from a conversation on k
gimme a second, If I can find it I will link you to it

Thank you my dude.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Narva_(1944)
maybe this one not sure though but the commanders fit

buscemi was really good as putin in this movie

Attached: The.Death.Of.Stalin.2017.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.AM].webm (1920x1024, 2.17M)

There can't be any way that the Achemenid percent is right. China and Africa combined would probably get you there and that's leaving out India, all of Europe, and the Americas