Are you watching Dakota's new show?

Are you watching Dakota's new show?
youtube.com/watch?v=q9867sT-Y1M
Do you think Elle bullies her for being on Netflix

Attached: Dakota-fanning-at-night-noves-premiere-at-venice-film-festival_4.jpg (1200x1803, 222K)

I want Dakota to sit on my face and fondle my penis with her feet.

LMAO SHES GOT FAKE TITS NOW? LMAOOO

Dumb

based superior fanning poster. Friendly reminder that her nude scenes are coming out this year
can't wait bros

those are fake as fuck bro, you dont suddenly grow tits on the side of your chest in your 30s

Attached: Dakota-Fanning-Feet-2285810.jpg (2100x2319, 1.27M)

Dumb.

would lick/10

Which film? I just see Oceans 8 (what?) and a star trek fanfic writer.
Looks a bit like Elle in the thumbnail

Attached: dakota-fanning-at-paris-fashion-week-2017-ad.jpg (3654x2436, 194K)

the one with uneven eyes is hotter lool

you mean the one that just finished airing this week? yeah I watched it.

they're a little wonky, whats that 4th toe doing

I think Dakota is prettier than Elle.

this reminds me of how I unironically sniffed my first gfs armpits

stating the obvious

I agree.

Attached: BestFanning.jpg (3000x3000, 434K)

Same

fuck off neurotypical

what if elle and dakota competed to crush boy balls

would one get more aggressive than the other?

no they would be equally aggressive!

Yes!

>ywndtht
It's not fucking fair lads

That Star Trek movie already came out iirc, I should watch it soon
Anyways it's Viena and the Fantomes. It was in release hell for two years or so and it's finally coming out later this year. If I remember correctly she has multiple nude scenes in it/tit shots with her face so you know it's not a body double.

would they use each other to hold onto their arms as they try to balance on 1 boys sack. each taking 1 ball?

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Attached: 1518267219656.jpg (3112x4616, 1.22M)

i don't think a nut can take that much weight.

Elle is super cute but she's always had this weird look to her and thus I've always thought Dakota looked better desu
plus she has the superior footgame

so when they hold each other to help balance and take the first step the boy might pop!?

would they immediately step off and start to giggle in their shock?

all that time setting up aboy underneath their cbt table for nothing! they'd have to bring in another boy to see if they fair better

i think they would be horrified they engaged in some boy's fetish and accidentally ruined him for life.

oh no! they will heal wont they?

he still has another ball tho, would they try that one too?

this, it's why they should just stick to playing with each other

well then what will they do with all the boy slaves they have?

Use them as a replacement for toilet paper.

Obviously have them take turns oiling up their various body parts so Dakota and Elle can have a slippery wrestling match!

o-oily boy sacks?

would the boys have to stay in the bathroom at all times, or be called when needed then kneel behind elle or dakota as they feed?

Oily fanning sacks!

they are free in their little room to play computer games but then when the toilet door is opened one of their collars chosen randomly goes off and they have to immediately go to the toilet and put on their blindfold and open the door and present their tongue and follow instructions

>blindfolded

w-wew. t-that means they have no idea the entire time w-whats happening besides feeling their faces smothered and mouth firmly around a hole nnnnf

d-do they assume its meal time?

no they know what is going on, they're not allowed to look because they are way beneath that privilege.

there's only a few meals a boy can endure, they must have a very high turnover rate!

>literally a Gotham by Gaslight rip off
>Dakota isn't even the main character
>it's some Scottish faggot who has zero stage presence
No thank you.

many cannot endure the ballkicking punishment dished out if they achieve erection during cleaning duties.

oh no!

w-what happens when a disobedient boy already received 2 ball pops?

did not know she was in this. guess i have to check it out while waiting for Please Stand By

Attached: C1Rcjj5UAAA7jVh.jpg (1575x2048, 651K)

pegging becomes the new punishment
of course they have to lick the device clean and clean whatever they spill on the floor with their tongue.

She's the superior sister

Attached: BRAAAAP.jpg (506x253, 16K)

poor boys still developing and now having to go through that!?

and given how fast the turnover rate on young boys after finishing their meals is, I can't imagine how grusom those last few days are