To be honest Sup Forums, if Hill did win. How bad it could it get?

To be honest Sup Forums, if Hill did win. How bad it could it get?

She's getting one term max based on her reputation alone. Trump could run again in 2020 and reverse everything she did.

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Russia could send a nuke or two our way if Hillary starts talking mad shit like she like to do

Extreme liberal policies, worse than Obama. You'll be the new Canada.

It will be even more rigged. This is the last chance.

I will still own a gun and be mean on the internet.

Nothing changes

She'd cure cancer, end wars, stop racism and give everyone a chocolate pony

Anti white policies sky rocket it will the end of the white race in America if she wins. They are important half a million sandniggers and niggers into every state.

We have a republican dominated senate and congress. She will also deal with Supreme Court.

She's not going to get far

She's picking no less than three Supreme Court judges in that time.

She's never getting inaugurated. It's just not happening.

War with Russia & Syria.

>You'll be the new Canada
implying that's a bad thing

The US isn't going to import half a million refugees across the ocean in a different continent. Also the US is a federation, the states have the right to deny refugees

>Trump could run again in 2020
lol

I just want it to be over. Maybe if hillary gets in the justice she puts in wil
Make weed legal

The Supreme Court picks alone could destroy all hope.

If Hillary gives a 'Path to Citizenship' for all the Dreamers currently in the US - and they bring family members, there will be an additional 35 - 45 million spanking new Hispanic voters.

Time isn't on Sup Forumss side.

>how bad could it get

S P I R I T C O O K I N G

I will start voting Democrat just to further drive this country down into the shitter. Eventually it will get so bad that it has to get better.

it would just be the continuation of the status quo but with more inter-political strife, a lot of people got red pilled this election and a lot more hate shillary

ideally this would mean that she'd be a lame duck kept in check by the will of the people but we all know what a deceptive, scheming, lawbreaking wench she really is

>being this bluepilled

a fucking leaf.

US is almost as cucked as you leafs but if Hillary gets into office we definitely will be.

They didn't even send one at Reagan.

Yeah i forgot its the united federation of america

Most likely we're gonna see the same shit that we saw with Obama. Crappy economy, weak job market, trying to take away guns, anti-white christian rhetoric, safe spaces, war in the middle east, healthcare is gonna be super expensive. Overall, the country is gonna be divided just as before probably even more cuz she's not as popular as Obama.

UFA

Checked and RARE

Wages are up. How weak can it be?

Think of Merkel on steroids. And ask yourself: how bad could that be?

>America will become South Africa 2.0 in 4 years, but with nukes and space weapons
>Permanent shitskin majority that will perpetually vote Democrats
>White minority on the way to genocide
>American cuck folder increases 6 fold
>Madame president forces EU to become more tolerant and less racist
>Race war+nuclear war with Russia

Oh God yes i'm finally getting my fucking happening

Open borders as the official immigration policy, a Supreme Court with open casual disregard of the Constitution, extreme affirmative action in every single position of government.

We'll go from being the last bastion of liberty to being the most cucked country on Earth in just a single day. Sweden won't have anything on us once she's finished.

Kek

fallout 3

lol

>She's getting one term max based on her reputation alone.

4 years is more than enough time to fuck things up beyond repair

If Trump loses, his shit is over mate. People will turn on him very quickly. He won't run again, his TV network will fail, and he will be a laughing stock. Simple.

But yes, Clinton won't have but a single term, if she wins. Just hope Trump pulls through.

Anyone like Trump will never happen again. He'll be far too old to do anything.

The supreme court will become liberal, say goodbye to the 2nd amendment

Millions of shitskins will be imported

TPP will pass, thus we lose both our sovereignty and what's left of the internet

That's our future when Hillary wins

>quebec

>comparing Reagan to Hillary
gtfo you mongoloid

GET IN HERE HOLY FUCK

This and nothing else will happen. Congress and senate will remain deadlocked like the asshole imbecile they are and nothing will pass. Her presidency is already doomed, if she wins.

>one term maximum based on her reputation

If her reputation were such a problem, she wouldn't be elected the first time.

>one term max

sure she is, when she gives citizenship to all 3rd worlders who think her corruption is just everyday business

HEY THE REASON YOU CAN'T CONVINCE MEXICANS OF HER CORRUPTION IS BECAUSE THEY ARE MEXICANS, THEY ARE USED TO THIS STUFF!

Global nuclear war is bretty bad.

look at europe, thats literally our future. people getting fines for saying 'shitskin' online

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl

>look at europe, thats literally our future. people getting fines for saying 'shitskin' online

GOOD

Among other things, Hillary plans to rob old people (and their decedents) blind by doing away with the step-up rule.

he'll probably be dead

>Anyone like Trump will never happen again

Barron '44

Yeah but costs are up too. So are student loans and healthcare insurance.

Its over. The faggots and libtards have won. Cut off your shameful penis. Bow to your new corporate overlords Be gentrified. Go shop at old navy and get some xanax.

You conservatards make me chuckle.

For the last eight years, I've heard nothing from the fat, balding, Fox News-watching grampas that Obama would destroy the economy, destroy all the jobs, take all their guns, declare an Islamic State, etc. Naturally, none of these things happened, but that won't step them from making the same slack-jawed predictions about Hillary, too.

It will be all the foreign policy of Obama, with a hint of ground troops, with more prop corporate whoring that would make Mitt Romney blush.

I don't see how Trump would win in 4 years if Hillary lets millions of hispanics become legal citizens. The electorate will quickly become impossible for him to compete in.

Vote straight republican and hope we get enough in office to oppose this bitch and cause gridlock. If she starts a nuclear war I will laugh my fat ass off.

You've reached bargaining

as a gentrifier that shops at old navy i find this post HIGHLY offensive

>reverse everything she did.

But what about the 8 years of Obama? 4 yrs cant undo 12 yrs of damage you know.

Things I fear
>Massive censorship campaign
>Another war somewhere to keep the war machine rolling
>Many more illegals, legal to be illegal basically
>Importing hundreds of thousands of refugees
>Gutting the FBI and any type of central policing
>Ongoing BLM protests, more fuel

Not looking forward to it.

Really makes you think, guess I'm voting Hillary

True, but 8 years of likable Obama got us a Trump. What will 8 years of cunt Clinton us? That's the real question. And we already saw how his supporters love him.

Trump would be 74 and he would be pathetic and defeated. He would not run and he would be swept away if he did. Because people have seen everything Trump has to offer and the Republican establishment would have developed techniques to shut down Trump-style mockery and attacks. If Trump loses, it is ogre for Trump.

Also, some Trump supporters might get violent after he gets BTFO and the damage would never be undone.

>1 term
thats not a thing any more. pres has enough influence to guarantee reelection AND, as we've seen, also enough power to hand off to whomever they see fit

hillary was the direct cause of the immigration crisis

I don't even want to think of the shitstorm that will happen while she's president.

double think is going to become the norm.

expect to see non stop corrupt. CTR is going to be running the country.

liberal propaganda in everything food media games etc etc. Liberalism and satanism is going to become the foundation of everyhting.

I am planning on ditching everything , i dont have much anyway and plan to live alone in the wilderness, don't care if i end up dead, i'd rather be dead than living in this hell.

>a fucking leaf and a slav nigger

Go ahead and keep telling us how our country works. You don't know shit. Go chug maple syrup and popov respectively until you die.

No, Hillary is a horrendous candidate and would have lost to someone respectable. She almost lost to TRUMP.

>cause gridlock
Isn't that what got you into this mess in the first place?

How likely is a nuclear war if Shillary wins? Trump?

Mass immigration
Mass unemployment
Regular terrorist attacks
Regular race riots
Declining economy
More debt
Failing healthcare and social security
Diversity quotas at schools and work
Liberal judges, "progressive" attorneys
One party state
Hate speech laws
UK-tier gun laws
Ghetto popular culture
Increasingly factioned and divided society
Foreign wars for Saudis and Qatar

She's going against Trump who has an equal reputation dummy

She will open the borders to Mexico and bring in millions of muslims. The demographic change will ensure a conservative never holds office again and the incredible debt from all the gibmedats will ruin America

Supreme Court is going to be 6-3 liberals once Shillary is done. It's gonna be a joke

>Trumpers ITT

I wish he could, but she will flood the country with illegals and middle east people who vote democrats.
It is this election or never.

>the US is a federation
>France is about to freak the fuck out
>Britain is facing pushback against its globalization attempts
>oh wait it's 1781-1789

Off by about 230 years champ

Hillary will usher in an epoch of women and non-whites dominating the world stage.

Really makes you think.

Some decades from now, us white men will probably get castrated and put in internment camps so we can't rape anyone. This is the global utopia.

In the best case scenario, she declares a no fly zone over Syria in order to spite "Poot'n", but "Poot'n" isn't impressed and the situation escalates until by this time next year the world is a nuclear wasteland.

In the worst case scenario:
- The demographical decline of White America continues.
- White Americans just roll over and accept their fate instead of fighting the political influence of the brown welfare-grabbing hordes.
- The country slowly and painfully falls apart.

The worst case scenario is more likely, as the best case scenario is based on Hillary Clinton doing what she promised to do.

Literally a continuation of Obama, that's her main selling point. Be warned, though, if she gets in then it's two guaranteed terms barring her health really going to shit.

Nobody has ever ran three times and won. It doesn't ever happen and never will.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federation

We're a federation fool.

0% either way. WW3 will never happen, don't fall for that retarded meme, just more proxy wars in third world shitholes that get outshined in the news by Kim Kardashian's ass.

Here's what we KNOW we're getting:
>TPP, no more free internet
>TPP, no more state sovereignty
>DAPL and fracking fuck up more state water supplies
>More cronyism set up to prevent another close call like 2016
>A ground war in Syria and no fly zone
>Open cold war with Russia
>Minimum one (1) major terrorist attack

She will run in 2020 and win by a landslide.

Supreme Court and Immigration policies will be a permament disaster

shut up retard

Nathan Deal(Governor of GA) refused refugees a while back. Worked for him from what i can see