Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-erik-prince-november-4-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_CYS-KMjM
docdroid.net/V8962fC/hillaryclintonthesis.pdf.html
primarymodel.com/blog/
cesrusc.org/election/
investors.com/politics/donald-trump-leads-hillary-clinton-with-more-states-in-play-ibdtipp-poll/
youtube.com/watch?v=0dnl6NoEVdo
nypost.com/2016/11/06/clinton-directed-her-maid-to-print-out-classified-materials/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/06/fbi-director-james-comey-no-criminal-charges-hillary-clinton-based-additional-emails/
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478459866466.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478444847613.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478451581253.png
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478445071384.png
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478445161631.png
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478445263394.png
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478445380788.png
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478445721430.png
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478445820718.png
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478446097176.png
youtube.com/watch?v=Yg_rf2d894k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's over guys. The game was rigged from the beginning. I'm surprised we got this far, and needless to say we already made history, but Trump will never be president. The corrupt establishment made sure of that long ago.
You can investigate Wikileaks, spread propaganda, praise kek and roll digits all you want, but it makes absolutely no difference, you're just lying to yourself. Accept the reality now so it won't hurt too much on November 8th.

Cross over to the winning team. Let's just pretend we were never serious about it and only did it for the memes. That's what I'm going to do.

There is always 2020.

Don't be demoralized by these petty "concern" posts. They will spam our board until the election results. Brace for impact. Meanwhile here are some important information you must take time to look into and share.

Erik Prince: NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in Anthony Weiner Case
soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-erik-prince-november-4-2016
>Blackwater founder and former Navy SEAL Erik Prince told Breitbart News Daily on SiriusXM that according to one of his “well-placed sources” in the New York Police Department, “The NYPD wanted to do a press conference announcing the warrants and the additional arrests they were making” in the Anthony Weiner investigation, but received “huge pushback” from the Justice Department.

The Hillary Clinton Takeover of the United States 11/01/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM
>Hillary and Bill Clinton are attempting a takeover of the United States and will stop at nothing. A coup d'état of this magnitude has never been affected in such a subtly calculated way.

The Clinton Pedophilia Connection 11/01/16
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q
>Learn about the Clinton's connection to Anthony Weiner, Jeff Epstein's "Lolita Express," and more.

US Takeover May Be Near 11/04/16
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_CYS-KMjM
>The United States may experience a transition of power however this transition will not be abrupt, nor cataclysmic, nor unprecedented. As a matter of fact, in a republic such as ours power shifts quite often

Hopefully the white nationalists pull a "revolution" so I can help cull them. Any surviving pro-russian drumpflets will be sent to camps to until they become Americans.

YAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaaSSSSSSssssss QUEEEEEEEEEN!

CLEARED OF ******ALL****** CHARGES

LITERALLY A RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY CONFIRMED, THE CLINTONS ARE PERFECT ANGELS AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR SMEARING THEIR GOOD NAME!!

MAGA!

I just want this election to be over

fucking bullshit.

Trump is going to go off the rails tonight.

My dubs will prove that this Hillary news does nothing to benefit her.

Reposting from last thread for visibility:

>i know fbianon told us to focus on foundation but i also don't see that working on public opinon as much as the email investigation did
The foundation is literally run by baby-raping satanists. This is going to RUIN the Dems with minorities for a generation if it gets confirmed and spread.

>Dems know they will lose
>Use Comey as a scapegoat
>He reopens the investigation with no intention of indicting
>Releases another statement stating no change
>Reps win Tuesday regardless
>Dems throw Comey under the bus after the check clears
>Cry foul for weeks
>Use this as excuse to attempt coup to stop Russia from taking over

How does this sound? I'm thinking this is the reality of the situation

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

TOO MANY SHILLS

happy_merchant.jpg

Donald Trump is pretty cool. He has a sound business ethic and also knows about debt, which the USA is in serious trouble with. The USA is technically bankrupt at nearly $20 trillion dollars of national debt in the red. Trump knows about going into administration so he will be able to help the USA fix that in the Oval Office.

He also makes great steaks and knows how to golf. You need a businessman in charge USA. Endorse Trump today, you know you really want to. Don't be intimidated by the crowds against Trump. They have lost any argument and good guy image and support after the dead cops scandal.

I mean, US cops lives matter. But the US police need support and they are not getting it. Instead Trump's enemies are distracting you with ineffable babble and insulting Trump, invading his privacy and discriminating against his past when he could be a very different person in the here and now. Very petty tactics. The constant made up, slanderous evidence-less poison drip, drip, drip of the politically correct left. They are so petty. Ignore the mainstream liberal news for your own good. I noticed Hillary is very big government after the debates. Hillary has a dodgy past with The Weiner, plus let's not even go there with "Oral isn't sex" Bill Clinton. Also if you don't think like Hillary you are labelled Alt-Right. And Hillary discriminates against Sup Forums basement dwellers. That's like marking you with a bar-code on your wrist. Only Trump can save you now. Let that sink in.

Don't let America become like the UK with Muslim rape gangs or appease the ISIS creating, Russian slandering 'to rig the vote' son of a Muslim current President... Don't be worried, it doesn't have to be this way. Who do you trust most? Big government, man hating, FBI fugitive Hillary? ISIS creating, fear spreading, bullshitting, election interfering, election rigging Obama? Or a hard working, decision making American business man? Make America great again!
Vote Trump!

>48 hours left
>habbedings erry day
>surely this is the end of drumpf

>Watch their media pull a brexit and put trump at a 0% chance of winning in the ((polls))
>How did that turn out for you

Id like to take the time to thank those who make these generals for just under 2 years now.

Doing gods work!

Please tell me we are still OK.
The shills are getting in my head and making me doubt

awoo~

not good news recently but we're still gonna make america great again, guys. have faith

YOUR FRIENDLY ANTI-HILLARY COPYPASTA.

Hillary’s Thesis on Saul Alinsky
docdroid.net/V8962fC/hillaryclintonthesis.pdf.html

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal, investigated by the FBI, and was NOT charged.
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She stole silverware out of the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out 8 Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and 7 were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

But wait, there's more:
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She’s sick as hell

Here's a quick look at RCP's graph, the red box is her numbers for the last time she was "cleared," even talking about this issue hurts her and it's going to backfire hilariously to have "Clinton" and "FBI" in headlines again the day before the election.

LOL

(Posting this from an untracable IP for obvious reasons)

I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign over in DC. The campaign is literally falling apart.

The latest statement by FBI just made Trump and Pence go full panic / damage control made as this was "our" last hope.

Trump and Pence are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisers are all considering jumping ship, and Trump himself is starting to crack under the weight.

He will not admit to losing against Hillary. He will continue to say that the election was "rigged" against him for years to come.

He knows he'll bomb in the elections, he knows his poll numbers are bad, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck out before it crashes and burns.

I don't want the mainstream media to know about this, so I came here

WE ARE AT SHILLCON ONE

POST YOUR FUCKING WAR FACE

(Reposting this from an untracable guacbowl for obvious reasons)

I'm a staffer with the Jeb! campaign over in Florida. The campaign is literally guacking apart.

The latest statement by GOP just made Jeb! and Dubya go full panic / slow and steady as this was "our" last hope.

Jeb! and Dubsya are growing more spanish towards each other behind the scenes, his turtles are all considering jumping pocket, and Jeb! himself is starting to snort guac.

He will not admit to losing against Donald. He will continue to say that "slow and steady wins the race" against him for years to come.

He knows he'll bomb in the primaries, he knows his poll numbers are bad, he knows everyone with any taco bowl in his own campaign is getting the fuck out before it crashes and burns.

I don't want the mainstream media to know about this, so I came here

Does anyone have that fake OccupyDemocrats pictures that says Trump is secretly black and got a melanin translpant or something?

>fixing the lazy eye
LOW ENERGY

even_happier_merchant.jpg

Did David turn on the chambers at Brockenwald? Are these shills literally posting for their lives?

MAGA

HE FOUND NOTHING
HILLARY CLINTON IN THE CLEAR!
JAMES COMEY SAYS NOTHING INCRIMINATING HAS BEEN FOUND.
IT'S ALL OVER! SHE'S INNOCENT

www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37892138

HE FOUND NOTHING

HE FOUND NOTHING

TRUMP ODDS ARE COLLAPSING

THIS IS IT BOYS

GET IN WHILE THE GETTINGS GOOD

PUT YOUR LIFE SAVINGS ON TRUMP TO WIN

TRUMP WILL DEFINITELY WIN

IT'S FREE MONEY

YOU'RE GOING TO WIN BIGLY

REMEMBER - ALL YOUR LIFE SAVINGS

MAGA!!!

Brehs I'm an inch away from snapping, they just played the ad where they made fun of the downy. Fuck me I wanna vote and watch the liberal tears already.

primarymodel.com/blog/
cesrusc.org/election/
investors.com/politics/donald-trump-leads-hillary-clinton-with-more-states-in-play-ibdtipp-poll/

Shills feel like they won but doesn't realize this was her Pussy tape moment beforehand. And it our jo cox moment now.

HILLSHILLS WILL IGNORE THIS

>She seems like our kind of candidate, racist, corrupt, chaos incarnate

unsettling perspective or something is wrong with this pic

If duubs, kek will rise once again and obliterate the establishment to make a secure path to trump.

Ok CTR

Don't worry guys, I have a good feeling.

Clinton Foundation still under investigation.
Fucking shills.

youtube.com/watch?v=0dnl6NoEVdo

Remember friend. They wouldn't be here if Clinton was legitimately winning

PANTS OF SHIT

Lebron is going to help her about as much as he helped the Cleveland Indians

>Alberto bro please help shine from light through the storm of Shills.
>Hows Trump looking in the early vote?
>I haven't been on since Friday.

Preparing analysis for the following states, here is the summary:

NC: Likely Trump. Black turnout down, white independent vote at record high (higher than republicans in 2012).

FL: Leans Trump. Hillary advantage is way smaller than Obama in 2012 and not enough assuming Trump will secure an election day turnout as high as Romney (he will, and more than that).

OH: Trump is ahead at the polls for the past 3 weeks and it doesn't seem to be changing with the election day coming close

NV: HIllary started off worse than Obama and it will all hinge on the distribution of independent vote and cross party vote (based on the animosity created in the primaries with the Bernie crowd)

Bottom line will be: advantage Trump for the first three, and Hillary has a smaller advantage than Obama in 2012 with the independents and cross party deciding the fate of the election.

I bet Trump is wishing that protestor yesterday really did have a gun

COUGHING FIT

This is awoovement folks!

Hope your car blows up you cunt

Sorry forgot to add my parents grilled me for that action and I near sperged saying hillary has done worst and shit. What the fuck is wrong with people.

DRUMPF BTFO

Reminder this just came out this morning:

nypost.com/2016/11/06/clinton-directed-her-maid-to-print-out-classified-materials/

Spread it

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/06/fbi-director-james-comey-no-criminal-charges-hillary-clinton-based-additional-emails/

Trump flubbed so bad, I will jerk off and sleep in my jizz.
Goodbye /trumpgen/

>Le Drumpf meme ECKS DEEEEEEEE

>""""CLEARED""""" RIGHT BEFORE ELECTION DAY

MY FUCKING SIDES YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

1/10

>knowing that you'll apply for unemployment after Tuesday seriously chaps my ass you CTR faggot

REPOSTAN for The God Emperor & America!

Help out with Hispanic voters - they will react very strongly to this and will be lost to Democrats forever. Print these out, distribute them at mini-marts, on bulletin boards, in newspaper dispensers/Weekly Trader display stands (they love that circular), bus stops etc. And they go to Mass (today is Sunday, usually have a separate Spanish mass in the afternoon). You don't have to talk to anyone, just put them there.

Blacks and Mexicans/Hispanics are very superstitious. Spread this like wildfire to tank Hillary's chances with them.

>SPREAD ON TWITTER, KIKEBOOK, INSTAGRAM W/ HASHTAGS!

THERE ARE SPANISH AND ENGLISH versions of all of these. Do it for America, for the God Emperor, for YOUR FAMILY!

i.4cdn.org/pol/1478459866466.jpg
>Taco:
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478444847613.jpg

>also Taco:
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478451581253.png

Only 2 days left, we know this election determines the fate of Western Civilization - please do your part and show Hispanics her true nature. They will respond well to this
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478445071384.png

This is only in English, but Hispanics understand corruption - you don't donate $$ & expect nothing in return. No translation to Taco necessary
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478445161631.png

This demolishes the argument that it's "just art" - it's a cult & these are rituals that they ACTUALLY DO. Please spread - after Obama offering all we have to illegals, THIS WILL MAKE THEM SOUR.
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478445263394.png
>Taco:
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478445380788.png

This is specifically for blacks - they think red eyes in photos = possession. Let's help them dislike Hillary a bit more. Remember to use the hashtag so they'll see other things posted with that!
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478445721430.png

Most blacks are Baptists & they'll not take to this kindly. The WHOLE FAMILY is implicated.
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478445820718.png
>Taco:
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478446097176.png

If you don't give them you's, then they are gone and I forget they were even here in the first place

>LOOK! ONE OF THE SIX CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS ON OUR CANDIDATE CLOSED! TRUMP BTFO!

degenerate gambler

>Comey cucked Trump from the presidency
WHATS HIS FUCKING ENDGAME

pathetic

Trump's best Jews are preparing their legal actions now I'm sure

That's okay cause we love the Jews here on Sup Forums right guys?? And especially non-Jews who behave like Jews, they're just the best.

These memes are soulless.

Where's the heart?

This is the one thing about CTR that makes them so easy to spot, their custom-made memes are so cynical and cruel.

Trump memes are created with a certain sense of tongue-in-cheek, they're memes created by people that are both serious and not serious about the content they create. Layers upon layers of irony with a dash of mischief.

CTR memes are cold and lack the warmth of genuine Sup Forums memes. They don't catch on because they don't reflect the jovial, cheeky nature of Sup Forums. They're just mean-spirited.

That's why CTR failed to bring Sup Forums to heel throughout this election.

They just don't understand what motivates the people here. They're outsiders desperately trying to mimic something they have absolutely no grasp of. It's robotic. It's uncanny. It's fake.

CTR is a perfect reflection of their candidate.
False. Corporate. Unkind.

>JAMES COMEY SAYS

more and more it's sounding like no one should listen to comey and his interpretation of the law

>y-yes she fucked up but no one would prosecute her, because she just pays so well you see

Here are the scenarios for Trump victory

> Simple Tier () Romney states + OH + FL + IA + ME CD2 + NV + NH (270)

> Alternate Simple Tier: Romney states + OH + FL + IA + ME CD2 + CO (269)

> Black turnout down Tier: Romney states + OH + FL + IA + ME CD2 + PA (280)

> Working class revolt tier: Romney states + OH + FL + IA + ME CD2 + WI (270)

> Working class revolt alternate tier: Romney states + OH + FL + IA + ME CD2 + MI (270)

There are so many scenarios as long as the following states are secure (and right now they are):

> Romney states
> OH
> FL
> IA
> ME CD2

Pic related is my base map and I could easily have made VA toss up but, as I said, PA always flips before VA so it doesn't affect the count.

>HAVE ALMOST A MILLION EMAILS TO NAIL HILLARY ON
>NONE OF THEM HAD SHIT

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHHAAHAH

HOW CAN THE FBI SPEND SEVERAL MONTHS LOOKING THROUGH 33K EMAILS, BUT JUST A WEEK LOOKING THROUGH 650K??

ALSO, DOES SOMEBODY HAVE THE POLITICAL INCORRECT RADIO TOWER IMAGE?

This pasta tastes stale.

Kek confirms.

CAN'T STAND UP

keep up the high energy folks

>Inb 4 "He will never win tasmania"

> New Zealand
> red

ABOUT TO BREAKING THROUGH THE 50% barrier

a. DEM early voting turnout has been suppressed for the most crucial week
b. FBI/NYPD has leaked the emails to Congress
c. WikiLeaks and 400lb hacker are now free of any possible deals with Comey

The next 48 hours will be pure comedy gold.

Just a reminder that if the investigation being dropped was a good thing that it would be all over her Twitter.

SHE HAS TO SIT

Lock em up and vote thrice m8

youtube.com/watch?v=Yg_rf2d894k

TRUMPS GOING TO WIN BIG LEAGUE, TRUMPS KEEP MARCHING ON.

Ayo Drumpflandia... Come Take These...L's

At least I have a car, unlike that homeless douche lol

If he loses civil war is the only option, just like the last time a significant portion of the country was permanently disenfranchised by demographics (as Hillary's amnesty will do for whites across the country).

Only this time the rebels will have most of the military on their side.

Whole board is getting flooded by hill shills trying to hijack our memes
what the fuck is going on?

HA what a pathetic poorly educated loser. I can't wait to laugh at him Wednesday. Which dumpster does that Drumpfster live in?

OFF BY 1

KEK SMITES YOU!!!

THE PAYOUT IS ENORMOUS

PUT YOUR FAITH IN KEK

ALL YOUR LIFE SAVINGS

MAGA!!!

Des Moines register final poll shows Trump handily winning in Iowa. And that paper is hostile to Trump.

Iowa is in the bag.

>tfw blue state
I blame our close proximity to Melbourne

Dziękuję Ci for making these threads, despite their lifespan. However it was expected with the election right at our feet.

They aren't gone though. Remember, for every obvious shill, there's another playing a Trump supporter with insane opinions so they can "argue" and burn replies even if no one else engages them.

Ignoring them is the best thing to do, but it won't stop the shitposting. They get paid to be here so they will be here until they stop getting paid. We're on our own, so we have to deal.

If they had it they would have released it already. I don't believe this was a big coordinated stunt by Hillary's campaign since the email thing was 3 months dead at the time. Completely irrelevant in terms of political damage.

Here's what I think happened. Comey got pressured by the lower level FBI guys to reopen the case. Then the DoJ threatens him and that's a wrap. This is not something Hillary's campaign WANTED, because it really fucked her in early voting. The reason they all had scripts prepared (media and shills, hillary's campaign) is because they were informed of this new letter from Comey ahead of time. This is evidenced by Gen Palmieri saying not to believe any big "Whoppers" from wikileaks approximately 3 hours before Comey's new letter.

Now we have a very blatant reminder of the fact that Hillary was/is under FBI investigation, right before election day. This story was in the rearview, 9 days old and everyone had already forgotten about it, again. The damage it was going to do was already done. This creates a fresh wound and plays on people's confirmation bias that the government is wholly corrupt. The end result will be an increase of turnout for Trump's voters and even higher "im just gonna stay home they're both shit" rates. This event ranges anywhere from net neutral to slightly positive for Trump, all things considered.

I just dropped 45 shekels on Trump. Now in for $200

SHIEEEEEEEET

This is fucking disgusting, heads need to roll
I hope you guys are all going to vote and vote well, else l'll hate you all my life

Seems like Trump had lost his "energy"

only thing matters that it gets out to press and people will think she is good, pure, dindu and vote her

Are the Poles to be trusted?

>iONH4
They didn't even look through them, a computer program did