/CTG/ Channel-tans General

Oh no, he's hot!! Edition

Drawfags and Writefags are more than welcome to contribute

>What is a Channel-tan?
An anthropomorphic personification of a television channel.

>Why are you making these?
For the simple reason that we can.

>Why are they all girls?
Japanese -tan tradition. But we do have some boy -tans too.

>Where is the gallery for all the images?
channel-tan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Where is the Pastebin for all the ideas?
pastebin.com/aFgUXApa

>Previous Threads?
pastebin.com/rCJCzJMi

>How can I help?
If a Channel doesn't have a personality yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a Channel doesn't have a design yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a Channel has a personality and a design, then you can draw them.
If multiple Channels have all of the above, then you can draw comics of them interacting.

>How many Channels do we need?
All of them. but mostly those who are Sup Forums related.

And last but not least, remember to have
>Fun

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/MpG6a
money.cnn.com/2017/11/02/media/time-warner-att-department-of-justice-antitrust-suit-report/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cUYSGojUuAU
youtube.com/watch?v=QT_eQEuPscE
youtube.com/watch?v=rnHFAvNJae4
youtube.com/watch?v=uAOR6ib95kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sJ4ATlK-9tY
rollingstone.com/music/news/watch-billy-corgans-trippy-cosmic-voyage-in-aeronaut-video-w510964
blog.viacom.com/2017/11/cant-make-it-to-london-join-the-mtv-emas-onstage-with-augmented-reality/
youtube.com/watch?v=PEaZ5XUe0Mk
youtube.com/watch?v=GDXlo6uUCXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

probably a few more weeks of just one low-effort image per from me

Morning /CTG/, what's for breakfast?

Welcome to /CTG/!

How did everyone's Halloween go?

The relationship between Nat Geo, Discovery Channel and History Channel. imgur.com/a/MpG6a

Do those two get along or do they always try and pick fights with each other?

money.cnn.com/2017/11/02/media/time-warner-att-department-of-justice-antitrust-suit-report/index.html

Guess who's impending marriage just hit a roadblock?

Pancakes!

Nah that's fine Deida just take your time, at least these quick draws are funny

Some sweet TTG reruns and if we are lucky, Uncle Grandpa!

this went from normal to very odd so fast. but isn't a bad thing.

a little too early, OP

can you switch tbs to something like this instead of the prostitute version

Well after all they're the biggest players on their division I think they evolved according their own goals and H always wanted to be the big one

fox news looks very enthusiastic.

Can't they jsut suck and be happy? they must fight for these trivial things every year

i'll never understand your references.

i wonder, i hope it's something good.

Oh god the childhood memories hit hard

soo good!

>right amount of thicc

good job mr. madness, this cn is very pretty!

Do you know that weird cereal made with Oreos? well too bad, we got the generic brand, that's it

That's a nice splash of colors and crossovers, my favorite is the BMO in there, seems like he's about to smash that ass lol

Shit you got Flapjack, you're my nigga AM
Flapjack was the shit!

Working on her new reference? good luck Stinkii

good one, user. osm is one of my favourites.

Please stinkii gimme your bless, I gonna marry your daughter!

Smooth animation, AM!

This is in honor to Winter? cause it looks smooth asf

youtube.com/watch?v=cUYSGojUuAU

That ain't low effort, Deida. It's very funny, too.

I understood that reference, TG.

I love how this coming out, please show the progress more often

Whatever you're doing famala, good luck

youtube.com/watch?v=QT_eQEuPscE

a throwback to the past! by the way AM do you had fun this Halloween night?

Toonami and Chrunchy dancing: youtube.com/watch?v=rnHFAvNJae4

First time doing something cute? I like it

It's nice to seee these enemies having somehow a relationship to make their brand bigger and stronger thought my favorite is NatGeo he's a badass

This is weird usually H is crazy and trying to kill his enemies but here, here he looks almost nice and reasonable

Nice, just a quick question. the shiny new hair style from your previous draw stay or nah?

yea

Fuck breakfast, let's go to Denny's it's cheaper

>"BMO SMASH!"

FLIMFAN!

That guy please don't do this to me the Pirate Island saga is consuming my mind

I got around to making something for Treehouse (happy 20th anniversary earlier this week btw). I think that wraps up the Corus family of Canadian children's Channel-tans.
I have an idea for CHRGD and I'll try to get that done as soon as possible.

I never get these references but I like what you do, Deida. Take care and don't worry about timing, just have fun!

Niice song TG, but not enough anime-ish for these two weebs, try this one

youtube.com/watch?v=uAOR6ib95kQ

She's a crazy reboot lover but at least she has a special spot in her heart for all those old shows and animated shorts on her past, which is nice

I thank you very much for show me this video, is hot and kudos, your Toonami and Crunchy are awesome

Booty O's to grown a healthy and big booty butt!

Happy 20th Anniversary, that's a lot for a cutie like her.

Nice design by the way, user. Do you've sketches for the upcoming CHRGD?

Booty Os..They make sure..You get a Big Booty..or you ain't booty(..New Day Rocks)

I gonna be honest, I don't fucking understand the video but the chicks are hot and so its the fanart of Crunchy and Toonami, may I ask for a sequel? there's some nice scenes on your link

Eh, take it easy my dude, there's no need to hurry

I love this new interaction we really needed to understand how the big rivals hang out on their everyday

So cute,,, I am looking forward for your other tan user, thanks for coming to the threads

Oh nice you drew my secret tanfu

is she snowboarding? man she's getting cooler and cooler

There's no enough aliens, History needs all the aliens and Pawn Shops in one single scene, he's the Michael Bay of his kind

Your style looks familiar user, do you lurk Sup Forums? anyhow, I like this new member to the Canadian family

Oh gosh, she's adorable user, are you Canadian? a humble question from a Canadian fellow

Just a bang of sugar I didn't buy anything this week

Random Theory..the Bird on Toony's head is actually Animal Planet disguised as a bird

>Those legs

My only weakness. Just kidding, I don't understand Japanese but what's better than PV to showcast these two? nothing

New clothes to our OSM and a new bat maybe? neat

It's possible to get a draw with OSM and some of her fellows?

The Corus family is growing strong and healthy with each new member, besides they'll are so damn cute

slalom slalom baby
youtube.com/watch?v=sJ4ATlK-9tY

I wanna hold her hand

I cannot tell a lie when I saw this pair it came to my mind the Caramelldance video, sorry

The Pirate sites will come later since I need to do a full biography for them and their relationship with the Channels.

i hope they have sweet and smooth moves.

She looks very sweet.

Thanks for the kind words, guys. I'm the one who design most of the Canadian ones. I've been stuck on CHRGD for a while because I don't have the channel and don't really know what they program. Hopefully their free preview month helps.

rollingstone.com/music/news/watch-billy-corgans-trippy-cosmic-voyage-in-aeronaut-video-w510964

blog.viacom.com/2017/11/cant-make-it-to-london-join-the-mtv-emas-onstage-with-augmented-reality/

Can someone please tell me why Viacom is working with Virtual Reality? Does he just hate the one he's in right now that much?

A suggestion, check their YouTube videos they usually have their own Channel but don't remember if it's under Corus or their own brand

Bubblegum, you seem to love Bubblegum.

>Princess Bubblegum
>Gumball
>Candy Wife was more bubblegum than candy

Well that's a surprise user glad you're coming here more often your redesign for the Teletoon-tan was my favorite so far

Judging by the Wiki page it could be like XD..only Canadian..buut..yeah this is pretty tough

It was a suggestion, after all our buddy always have an eye into the future

I gonna call you my Canuck user, you need a nickname thou!

These crossovers you draw with CN and her old cartoons are my favorites, don't get me wrong I do love some booty but it's nice to see her more tender and caring side

When they're gonna fight with their barehands like their ancestors used to do! come on guys you're all teaching history and ancient wonder!

IIRC they've a streamwing version of their basic content you should check their page

Sounds fair take your time then.

>IBM wants to work with Viacom and help him with his VR projects
>Not because he cares, but just because that's a good way to keep in contact with him and try and learn about is Eldritch abilities
>That, and he gets to waste millions on making fun toys and get out of the office
I really want Vi and IBM to hang out together, they're so opposite from each other.

Loving her new references she really needed some love she has been my favorite Disney since last year

if you accept suggestions please add a scene like PotC 3

youtube.com/watch?v=PEaZ5XUe0Mk

I am a fan of Watchcartoon Online my only request it's a scene with this dude, he looks cool

Oi user that's a wonderful new fellow to the Corus group, do you've plans for her in the near future?

I hope there's something with the Pirate Bay rising from its sleeping form to crush their enemies

youtube.com/watch?v=GDXlo6uUCXs

I didn't know she was into EXTREME sports

They relationship always change and evolve sometimes they're rivals sometimes they join together to help the world, they arne't enemies but neither friends, it's complicated