my tummy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lhckuhUxcgA
youtube.com/watch?v=DOUnKuPO_uY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>COME TOGETHER

YOU TALK FISHY?
I NO TALK FISHY

I feel bad for Ben. Maintaining that figure he fought hard for despite the mess that was his life was a challenge, and now most of the material where you can appreciate it are gone with the reshoots. Guy put in some serious dedication, and he's just so jaded at this point about being Batman and all the responsibilities that come with it. I think it's safe to say that he's been having the roughest time as a Bat-actors so far, second to Adam West after the TV show got canceled.

>BALLS DEEP

holy shit

>be an actor
>make a movie
>have a hard time in life to go through
>some nobodies on the internet who will never achieve anything in life due to being negative as fuck make fun of you

I mean, stars have literally millions of dollars but dealing with all of the hate and whining must be annoying as fuck

Wut? Affleck's Batman is the main thing people praised about the DCEU, aside from his murderspree.

dude, stop being ignorant as fuck. just look at all the threads on this board and you will get only a glimpse of what bullshit people spout. I saw a few comments on twitter and it was disgusting how normies think their shitty negative opinions are of any value in this world

>muh murderman
>ben got fat
>looks like a drunk
>looks like he's about to commit suicide

and that's just the tip of the iceberg. I don't even understand why people bother spending their time with this shit but if the guy is supposed to do an alright job, why not just leave him time to do so?

ZOMG

Most. Accurate. Batman. EVER.

Lol fuck nolandfags. They never saw the cartoon which makes me the authority on everything DC

ALL IN another theater [/spouler

Big guy...

he literally gets paid to be in shape, if literally every other male (and female) hero could do it I won't feel sorry for him. he should have put his anger in the gym instead of into cigarettes

fatman on batman indeed

>shooting on Justice League wraps
>Ben: "Fucking finally! I'm gonna eat so many cheeseburgers, drink so many beers, smoke so many cigarettes! Let's goooo!!!"
>one month later...
>Joss: "Ben, it's Joss. Listen, I've taken over Justice League from Zack; we're gonna need you and the others for reshoots. You're good to go, right?"
>Ben: *swallows half-chewed mouthful of Carl's Jr* "...Sure?"

youtube.com/watch?v=lhckuhUxcgA

Is the tagline "All in!" because if this one fails, then DC is out of the game?

The BvS suit was better, looked less fat

+ you've got an experienced stuntman wearing the suit, not Affleck himself.

>youtube.com/watch?v=DOUnKuPO_uY
What the fuck happened?

To be fair he finished filming, he did the same thing between BvS and JL, but he didn't account for re-shoots

Addictive personality type seeking solace from personal issues in his vices, plus no fitness fanatic Zack Snyder on set refusing to shoot until he gets back to form.

He's got bat-tits now.

That's CG

Joss Wendon will ruin this movie.

He finished filming and let himself go, same thing happen between here and JL, but he got back into shape in time, but here nobody told him to do it because they were only re-shooting a few scenes here and there with Bruce

obligatory

you seem like a level headed guy dude, just ignore it, most people arent worth dust

>Heavy shoulders that flop backwards
>Gut that flops out

What jackass designed this suit? For all the effort Ben goes through to get in shape, you'd be better putting him in spandex.

That belt must sit at a really awkward point or something because it looks like his belly shouldn't go in so far up

I'M FATMAN

>Affleck's Batman is the main thing people praised about the DCEU
This level of detachment from reality...

>Joss Wendon will ruin this movie.
Literally pissing into an ocean of piss.

Something hilarious and pathetic about plastic abdominal muscles on top of a dadbod belly.

Do we really need more piss?

I'm not the CEO of Warners, don't ask me.

He's a big guy

On Affleck it made him look more bloated than now

>Affleck's Batman is the main thing people praised about the DCEU
You must be fucking joking. The only thing people like was the warehouse scene and you don't need Ben for that.

No. Aquaman and Shazam are still going forward. WW2 will still go forward.

I know Sup Forums is going to give him shit but it's not his fault WB wanted a shit load of reshoots after Ben already finished his scenes. Having to come back after months of treatment for drinking is bound to have effect on your appearance. Maybe they can cgi his beer weight.

I love this post

HGH + insulin obviously...

>Maybe they can CGI his beer weight.

Movie's out in like two weeks, it's done.

>one belt container has Skittles
>another belt container has peanut M&Ms

We can hope that the trailer and pr-erelease footage had to be out before the film was finalized, as generally these things are not put together by the studio (and this is why sometimes the CGI in trailers looks unfinished... because it is). There is always a chance that an extra couple of weeks were used to make the reshot scenes look more natural.

dont bully Ben

>One made the best fun comicmovie to that date.
>The other managed to ruin a whole cinematic universe, that had the most iconic heroes the comic industry ever created.

No wonder Joss Whedon is such a fat SJW cuck in real life. He has to compensate in a negative way.

SOME IN

Most of these pictures and vids of fatman that Sup Forums has been posting are behind the scenes stuff. I doubt the will cgi it but I would. You got to make Batman look as good as possible. Batman and Wonder Woman are probably the big two things most Normies are going to see the movie for.

They prefer to call it ''grandma's peach tea''

>implying it wasn't already ruined the minute Synder was casted as director

Batman? More like Fatman

He looks good here. Honestly the rehab is working. His moobs are gone and his old face looks like it's coming back. Ben's fighting the JUST away.

Why does he look dead inside in every piece of marketing? Does he know it's trash and it's killing him that he finally gets to play Batman and it's ruined

Bats...

I don't get it, couldn't Ben just do a montage of pulling a tire.

I see Cavill has decided to stop disgusing the fact that he's a Viltrumite.

Is that Chinese Batman?

I don't know how but the hair and mustache makes Cavill look infinitely cuter
Also lol at Miller's shirt

Wasn't it stated that this was digitally modified?

>mfw Snyderfags still trying to claim Joss only changed tiny amounts of the movie
>10-15% at most
This gon be good.

>those CGI abs

Come on, Ben. Have some dignity.

Lmao, isn't Affleck supposed to be 6'4? Momoa is also 6'4 and he towers over him.

Maybe if he spent less time at the gym and more time learning his craft, his movies might be better.

Ben's clearly slouching and also he was wearing sneakers. Everyone else was wearing boots/heels.

Ben looks good here.

He's got that Big Lenny golem bod.