Thoughts on JL?

Thoughts on JL?
Seems like Whedon's messing it even worse.

Honestly it's Ben, he decided not to stay in shape even though he knew films like this always have re-shoots so it's massively obviously what's a re-shoot and what's not when Bruce has his cowl off.

So Ben being a far-left, try hard Muslim apologist, pandering to SJWs, fool was to cover up his sexual assaults?

It's like a gag where a character changes appearance each scene, but no one comments on it, like Prince John's moving mole in Men in Tights.

I'm just hoping it's just for a few scenes, or that they just re-shoot everything with Bruce, if the change is that noticeable in the theaters I've no idea what's going to salvage the movie

This is like Ed Wood movie bad...

this shit was unsalvageable from day 1

oh wait wrong pic

My wife's boyfriend has a son, who was molested by the producer's former agent, and they were told it was BRILLIANT.

So fuck you, anonymous twit.

God DC films are such a mess. Why can't they just pick a director who's not Snyder and just let them work? I get that studio meddling is inevitable with most modern films, but WB execs are like schizophrenic or something.

Be pretty hilarious if Wonder Woman ends up being the only good DC Universe film, a movie that people thought was gonna be shit even before a trailer was released.

Even though for the most part I like Snyder's work, I'll be glad that even if JL is the biggest film ever made, Snyder more than likely won't be back, atleast not for a very long time leaving other directors to get a crack at the universe and to do it properly

Jesus Christ... will he even make it by the time they decide to shoot Matt Reeves' The Batman? They should just kill him & Leto's Joker in the next Bat flick & let McKay handle the reboot (since Nightwing's spin-off is going to come out anyway).

>a movie that people thought was gonna be shit even before a trailer was released.

That's all DCEU films, except Aquaman because nobody cares about that

How can you mess up a steaming pile of rancid feces? Seems to me Whedon could just splice in two hours of Gadot making armpit farts and the movie would still be a huge improvement.

>because nobody cares about that
That's the only cape movie in last few years I'm actually somehow excited for. What we've seen so far looks quite promising

"Affleck says that Whedon’s involvement was kind of like sprinkling some fairy dust on Zack’s vision...................."

It's going to be a disaster, and after all the mistakes DC has made, I think it serves them right.

Was there early screening somewhere?

one in London yesterday, and then another one in L.A. (2 days ago). both were organized for press shills, free food, drinks, hot beverages and other sheet.

this is unfortunate i didn't mind Bens batman in superman vs batman. cant say he should have all the credit for it but I enjoyed it in a 80s over the top action film sort of way. but its a comic book movie so that what I should expect? it hard it picks what the industry wants and what they expect with these things.
:note superman v batman is not a great film I am aware of that.

It was nothing like a "over the top action film"

It tried to be "more" than that and utterly failed and in doing so, failed the "fun" aspect of it as well.

The only good part of the whole film was Batman bustin heads in the warehouse. That was perfection.

The Batman vs Superman fight was terrible, the Doomsday fight was average as well with a stupid ending.

If they would have just gone the "comic book action" route, the movie may have at least been enjoyable. Its a slog to get through as is (and no, the ultimate edition is just as fucking bad)

>damage control already
Jesus Christmas DC get your shit together

This

Synder's unnecessary need to try and make BvS some kind of deep serious film with overly religious imagery when its a vs movie about a man in a bat costume fighting a alien in blue tights is beyond stupid.

I like Snyder too, but the two cracks he's had at directing a DC film (not counting Watchmen) have had a pretty negative reception.

I wonder how much input Snyder had on Wonderwoman anyway? There were parts of that movie that felt like the 300.

All press screenings are like this user

It worked good with It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, so why not a blockbuster superhero movie?

You mean he'll go through a character arc in this movie?
How is that damage control? He'll go from someone who doesn't care about anything (for most of the movie) then, after going to Atlantis and Steppenwolf's attack, to someone that maybe cares about his people by the end? And thats the one we'll see in his movie since he'll also get his more comic-accurate costume. How is that damage control?

Same thing happened to Wonder Woman, you make it sound like its a bad thing.