Why is it that hacks like Alex Hirsch and Rebecca Sugar are allowed to walk free while actually talented people like...

Why is it that hacks like Alex Hirsch and Rebecca Sugar are allowed to walk free while actually talented people like Chris Savino get fucked over?

Are they trying to discourage people from going into the animation industry.

He did that to himself. Also his show isn't as good as the others. Simple facts. Deal with it.

Savino couldn’t keep his gross mouth shut. The only crime Hirsch and Sugar are guilty of is being hacks.

Honestly, being a hack is worse than sexual harassment.

The former doesn’t entirely fuck you out of your job though.

Alex and Rebecca didn't molest people. as far as we know

Explain why Rebecca and Alex are hacks.

>Alex Hirsch and Rebecca Sugar are allowed to walk free

From doing what exactly?

Because as much as i hate hirsch and i think sugar is flawed, none of them(as far as we know) harrassrd anyone. And from the accusastions ive heard on Sup Forums, he sounded like a real pushey asshole. Also, his show is boring shit, i used to like only because i thought lucy was hot but now its focusing more on lincoln and his shit friend and is getting more boring and formulaic.

I have never seen praise for this guy until he got accused and fired. Now here's this loser stroking his cock every day on Sup Forums for reasons I cannot fathom.

Loud House cancellation when?

Animation is going to become a women only workplace in the future. Mark my words.

It should.
I think if someone has talent, you shouldn’t be charged with anything.

Sugars an entirely different story, and i think she means the best, but hirsch is a smug lazy peice of shit. He said it was going to be 3 seasons, but because hes a newbie retard he didnt pace himself and like a lazy jackass refused to make a third season after disney begged him too. That caused him to make a flawed and rushed ending. Also, the sjw faggot started putting more of his shit views in his cartoon. If you want to know what i mean, look at roadside attraction or his twitter page. I hate this man even more then dan "bore up a show with marriage trouble subplots" harmon, and if i ever saw him irl id have to grind my teeth in order not to punch his smug cunt face.

Perhaps we've got a secret savino

Shut up you fucking Sup Forumsfaggot. Stop trying to use fear tactics to make people into skinheads

Well it isn’t. Keep your crusty little fingers to yourself, and someone isn’t interested in you, leave them the fuck alone. Plain and simple.

Hi Mitzi.

Why isn’t Alex Hirsch in Chris Savino’s place.

You OK dude?

How many times are you going to make this thread?

uhh but it absolutely should when your job is about being talented and effortful.

You should risk paying for damages for not doing a good job. This way you incetivize talentless hacks to either stay away or give their A-game and cut it out with the garbage art style and fat Chowder stereotypes.

Have you seen SU and GF?
Why aren’t people calling for their arrest?

I mean every word of it. Hirsch is worse then an untalented hack. Hes a talented hack thats too lazy and wastes his potential. I fucking hate him and because of him he ruined the second half of season 2, and weirdmaggeddon will always be the series finale. Even if it one day gets a continuation theres nothing that will erase it from happening. Sugars problem is that shes too loose on her writers and they walk all over her. If she grew a pair shed get the wrtiers who are shitting on her work in like and could create something truely ambitious. Also, i hate her vision of a SOL show about normie faggots when i just want to see more of the gems. Not even fighting just SOL shit with the gems like in season 1.

>being this autistic
Why do threads like these always bring the worse out of Sup Forums?

Welp, talented people should keep their hands to themselves. Even the hacks know that.

>fat Chowder stereotypes
Literally what?

Until
A. Hirsch and Sugar are fired and blacklisted from the industry.
B. Savino gets his job back.

No because im a superstitious faggot thats afraid the more people say bullshit will happen it will somehow meme it into exsistance and i want to get a job writing for animation. Thats why im always neverous and get angry when people say the worlds going to end
Because like it or not the bastard has connections. Hes friends with the much funnier and talented justin roiland, and even after numerous claims ive heard about not just roiland but hirsch himself he seems to be on almost everyone elses good guy list that hes exempt from savino like harrasment claims. I fucking hate the media, if anything its proof that without it hilary clinton would be in jail and hirsch would fucking shut up about "lol drumpf" on twitter. We get it, trump sucks, but the reason you hate him is not because of the horrible shit hes doing to the planet but rather he made a joke about pussys the bitching feminazis got triggerd over.

If you’re talented, you should be able to get away with anything.
It’s called survival of the fittest.

We should find a way to take down Hirsch.
He shouldn’t be allowed to get away with it.

>new season begins without savino
>clyde gets kicked off
>ronnie anne and bobby come back
>more solo focus episodes and different loud combination episodes

With that autistic logic, you’re never going to get into animation.

Well excuse me faggot for being passionate about a cartoon on a fucking cartoon board. Im not even one of those autistic faggots that screechs whenever SU gets mentioned. I admited it had flaws but sugar is a very talented person, and another thing she has over hirsch is that IRL she seems like an actually nice person rather then the concieted douchebag that hirsch is. Its almost been two years and im still mad at the ending, the only thing close to my anger is how i feel about the samurai jack ending, and even then atkeast genndy had the drive to FUCKING FINISH HIS WORK!!!!

>Getting this upset over a children's cartoon show

Shitposting on Sup Forums won't make a difference, autist.

If you’re talented and know how the game is played you shouldn’t do anything that jeopardizes your “survival”. That’s just retarded.

I dont believe it, it just makes me angry when people make up bullshit. Theres nothing hindering me from getting into school and making hirschs work look like fucking shit in comparison

Troll thread.

Unless those two have been making unwanted sexual advances at people. Did that happen?

They made cartoons that don't exactly measure up to my own wants.

>Dipper and Steven parodies show up
>They harass Linocoln’s sisters
>Lincoln beats their shit in
>The episode ends with caricatures of Sugar and Hirsch being chased by Savino with a chainsaw

If you put you put your hands on someone when not asked to do so, don’t act shocked when you get busted for it. Welcome to the real world.

>Thats why im always neverous and get angry when people say the worlds going to end
Kek what a loser

You ruined it with your strange wish fulfillment that has nothing to do with the show.

>making hirschs work look like fucking shit in comparison
Yes, because careers based off hate and dislike of another’s work always flourish.

Neither did Savino as far as we know
How did he?
Martyrdom

There’s a difference between being passionate and being a screeching autist.

Please, you think the Loud House crew are happy with hacks like Sugar and Hirsch.

Savino wanted a show about literally hundred of sister rabbits with zero personality that just acted as a hivemind and one brother rabbit. People had to get involved to make his show idea a little more decent.

I just like his art style, but Savino definitely isn't a writer or an idea man.

Savino did nothing wrong.
Sugar and Hirsch did.
Why don’t people understand this?

Retard. A hack is doing everything the higher ups want to a T.

Why the fuck would someone get fired for that.

Still better than Hirsch and Sugar.
There shows had zero ideas.

I said my peice just like everyone else. I dont know why you think im being a screeching autist when plenty of other anons hate hirsch for the same reasons that i do. I literally think hes the george lucas of animation and that his reputation should be worth less then shit because of much he doesnt even try. It also doesnt help that the faggot hates his dedicated fans and prefers hanging out with virtue signalling retards, that look like pic related. Savino might have harrased some girls, but to me that is nothing compared to raping a once great tv show because you want to finish it early because "its too hard".

I can't tell if this is falseflagging for Loudfags or if they're actually this annoying and retarded.

>Savino might have harrased some girls, but to me that is nothing compared to raping a once great tv show because you want to finish it early because "its too hard".
And you wonder other people are calling you autistic.

I have to disagree with you their, because is right. Savinos oriinal idea was shit, and it was always savino trying to put the focus on lincoln and to try to force us to care about him, even though hes an annoying boring shit and literally all of the main cast is more interesting then him. Atleast sugar had some grand ideas and wanted to explore complex themes with her show. Loud house sounded like it was always meant to be a circlejerk to how great lincoln was to the audience.

Hi Rebecca.

Sorry that im not some over empathetic person so that i care for the feelings of people on the other side of the country. Good television to me is more important then other peoples feelings, and if that makes me sound like a psychopath then i really dont give a shit.

Why you always resume it’s sugar. Does she goes here often? She’s not a type of person who’s goes on a form based on a opinion she’s disagrees. It probably Roiland or Hirsch.

>this whole post

This will make decent copypasta

I bet you'd also defend this guy as well.

Wait how is Alex Hirsch lazy when the reason he ended the show early is because he ended up burning himself out from doing too much at once?
Don't get me wrong, I agree that season 2B was mostly a let-down. But it seems like the mistake was his inexperience in cartoon creation and how he wanted to control as much as he could of the show. Though it doesnt excuse Roadside Attraction and Stan recovering gim memory near-instantly.

She the same as them.
They’re all neo liberal cucks jealous of other people’s success.

Hirsch is such an ego stroking cuck that hed never shit talk himself, ironically or not. I know sucrouse was an early drawfag on Sup Forums, but she hasnt probably been here in years. Again, im not roiland and i dont see why he would also be shit talking his friend. These are just my honest opinions about hirsch that ive been felling for two years now. If you actually look at the gravity falls threads youd find hes not very popular on here, so my opinion also isnt an uncommon one.

user, you’re literally arguing with a psychopath.
You should probably let it go.

Because he got burned out in the first place. Being a showrunner is a job your supposed to take seriously, and if your a fucking idiot that trys to do too much at once you need to suck it up and follow through with your original plan to make and finish a story. Even after disney begged him to do it he was still a stubborn cunt who refused to do his fucking job. Also i really hated roadside attraction and other stuff they put in the episode that felt like feminist virtue signaling.

I hope Hirsch dies in a car crash.

>tfw you can't tell if this is shitposting or if someone is actually this autistic and lacking in self awareness

stop fucking calling things neoliberal if you don't know what it means

Depends on your race, the kind of shit black guys can get away with is astounding, everyone wants BBC. Is ridiculous.

Im not lacking in self awareness, i literally dont care how i look. I know that im literally valuing the quality of a cartoon to another persons safety, but this is Sup Forums so these types of selfish and uncaring beleifs are common. Nice picture of imp by the way.

Neoliberal-the left wing equivalent of alt right.

I prefer to call it the alt left or the regressive left. The worst part is how fast they radicalized the mainstream left so fast. Its not even that everything they say is shit, they have some good points, but my god do they hate white men

This is why Sugar should get blacklisted.
She’s spreading her radical views on children.

>i'm the same species as this user
jesus christ

Shes said nothing about regressive feminism, though. Thats the worst part of the alt left. Everythings shes put in their shes either right about or is harmless

SU is literally all about regressive feminism.

Fucking how? There is at no instance do they show the men being inferior. Infact, greg is the sanest person their, and all the lesbian relationships are flawed. Just look at pearl.

>tfw too intelligent to argue inside bait thread

It pretty much already is. The only "men" left are completely castrated beta orbiters like Hirsch, or people that can buy a little time with the race/jew card like Ian or Harmon.

Thats too good for him, i personally want to see him exposed to radioactive chemicals and have his dna melt

There will always be men in animation. Shut up with your sensationalized shit made to get (you)s

Hirsch, Ian and Harmon aren’t real men.

Ians a total bro, so i dont see what you mean

I wish real masculinity would be injected into animation.

>Dating a Jew
>is horrible at animation
>only got a show by playing the race card
>wastes it on jerking off to Captain Planet
He’s no better than Hirsch.

And i'm sure you are a bastion of masculinity.

Careful, you dont want another john k
Atleast his shits enjoyable

>Spend decades building up your animation career trying to make a name for yourself
>Finally get your own show
>Becomes second highest rated kids cartoon on television, rivaling SpongeBob in viewership
>Score a movie deal with you as the director and writer

Few months later.
>Get booted from the network over sexual harrasment claims
>Make forced half assed apology basically admitting guilt
>Show will either get cancelled or last multiple seasons without your name attached
>Reputation is ruined
>Will forever be viewed as sexual predator
>Will likely never work in professional animation ever again.

JUST

It really isn’t enjoyable.
It’s just more neoliberal trash.

You guys just need to take a deep breath and close this thread.

As showrunners? There seems to be a concerted effort to run them out of the industry.

Same reason why the story like scandalized Savino invented an entirely unbelievable side story about him alone having the power to decide or block female animator's projects from being picked up. It serves only to sew the seeds of guilt into forcing networks to hire more and more female animators, otherwise these dumb roastie fucks will collude to get their bosses fired, leaked the proceedings to CartoonJew before a verdict had even been found by their HR thereby allowing mob justice to force a decision through.

I work out and fuck bitches every night.
I’m pretty sure Hirsch and Ian can’t say the same.

There is no fucking grand conspiracy theory to get men out you fucking idiot. Take your unfounded bukkshit back to Sup Forums where it belongs with the countless unproven jew conspiracies

Fuck off you feminist.

>i-i-its the evil Sup Forumspeople again mommy
Fuck outta here cunt.

I'm pretty sure the former works out, sorry to do this to you.

They don't work for them, so I wouldn't know.