That's it, Harry, you're off the case!

>That's it, Harry, you're off the case!

Attached: 1521972094791.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-kx9YgItFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

D

>hand over your wand........and your other wand

Attached: 839B47F4-902C-4602-89F1-C2F976B04A49.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Listen Harry I got the D.A. breathing down my neck!

Attached: professor-severus-snape-805x427.jpg (805x427, 46K)

But sarge, we can get him."

>What's the plan B, Harry?
>There's no plan B

>Time for plan B
>What's plan B?
>RUN!

Dehm you potter. Im just the tip of the iceberg and your digging your self a bigger grave the further you go

Attached: 7683046C-E042-4B6E-9487-5333E6DB24E2.jpg (360x480, 10K)

>Time for plan DEH

You have any idea what your little stunt with the Chamber of Secrets did? I got the Minister of Magic on my ass! I don't know how you do things in Privet Drive, but at Hogwarts we do things by the book! One more slip up Potter, and I'll be replacing you with Malfoy!

I have the minister of magic on my ass ! And the mayor of diagon alley ! Can you imagine how much noise i've been hearing because of you and your loose canon attitude !

>every time

BASED

>yeah it was me all along potter.....too bad the whole force thjnks your a madman now theyll never believe you

Attached: E5272CA2-EC46-446A-BA16-1C9EB4B592E9.jpg (700x576, 40K)

UP VOTE
UP VOTE TUMBLR STYLE
THE SOY MUST FLOW

We're too young for this shit, Harry
Damn right, Ron

Fucking lul

Why do wizards wear suits?!

It really is a shame that Harry Potter threads must always elicit the dullest pasta in the history of Sup Forums memes. Seriously each version bashing the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from its half-assed nature, the pasta’s only consistency has been its lack of originality and ineffective use of the accompanying image, all to make the humor humorless, to make creativity seem undesirable.

Perhaps the die was cast when the underage faggots poo-pooed the idea of creating any original content; they made sure the pasta would never be mistaken for a work of originality that meant anything to anybody - just a ridiculously bland guarantee of (You)s. The pasta might be anti-Semitic (or not), but it’s certainly anti-Baneposting in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the first time was clever
"Brap!"

The writing is dreadful; the pasta was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time someone replied to the pasta, the word “based!” was used.

I began marking on the back of a Harry Potter DVD every time that word was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the DVD several dozen times. I was incredulous. Sup Forums’s mind is so governed by cliches and dead memes that it has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of the pasta by Stefan Molyneux. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading this pasta at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to listen to my rhetoric." And he was quite right. He really was making an argument. When you read this pasta you are, in fact, trained to reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep.

Attached: 25DF511B-A4AB-44C9-923D-AEAEEEC15F53.png (1596x2850, 1.14M)

>we dont need any soyboys on the force pack your bags user

"Dammit Snape, you might tickle spell suspects in Hogwarts, but in my precint we do things by the book!"

>Potter, I’ve had enough of your lone wolf methods!
>Guess what? I’m partnering you with Malfoy, and you two will work together and do it by the book!

>Sarge I don't do partners

That isn't a meme Zach
This series is trash

Brilliant memeing

hated this about the later movies, they're all just wearing jeans and suits

>Voldemort, I swear to God If you shoot her I ...
>"I..." What? What chu gonna do? huh?

>need some of the highest grades in the school just to become a cop in the HP universe

>That’s an order! Now you two play nice or you’ll both be transferred to Diagon Alley broom patrol!

!HED

Attached: 1543457868-79867.png (900x506, 231K)

>harry were taking down that schizo user downtown that keeps yapping about zach, suit up and meet your squad in 5

Attached: 0AED3B03-D940-4803-AA97-EBEAEB6A735C.jpg (774x1033, 174K)

Dehest dehs deh dehe dehy deh dehie dehs. Deh deh dehing deh deh dehard deh deh dehs deh Dehwarts Dehdemy deh dehey deh dehed dehs deh deh indehable deh deh dehs. Deh deh deh dehy dehery, deh dehs’ deh dehency deh deh dehs deh deh dehment deh indehive deh deh dehial dehs, deh deh deh dehic undehical, deh deh dehtion deh indeh.

Dehs deh deh deh deh deh Dehling dehed deh deh deh Dehlberg dehing deh dehs; deh deh deh deh dehs deh deher deh dehen deh deh deh deh deh deh deht dehthing deh dehbody, deh dehusly dehable deh-dehtion deh deh dehs. Deh Dehry Dehher dehs deh deh anti-Dehtian (deh deh), deh deh’s dehly deh anti-Dehes Dehnd dehs deh dehs deh deh deh, dehty deh dehment. Deh deh dehs deh deh deh deh. Deh, dehfully, deh deh deher deh deh.

>d-deh dehst deh dehs deh deh dehough d-deh
"Deh!"
Deh dehing deh dehful; deh deh deh dehble. Deh deh deh, Deh dehed deh dehry deh deh deher deh deh deh deh, deh dehor deh dehtead deh deh deher "dehed deh dehs."

Deh deh dehing deh deh deh deh deh deh dehry deh deh deh deh dehed. Deh dehed deh deh Deh deh dehed deh deh dehal deh dehs. Deh deh dehlous. Dehling's deh dehs deh dehed deh dehes deh deh dehs deh deh deh deh deh deh deh dehing. Deh Deh deh deh dehish, dehing deh deh Dehry Dehher deh deh deh Dehphen Dehng. Deh deh dehthing deh deh dehect deh, "Deh dehse dehs deh dehing Dehry Dehher deh dehdeh deh dehdeh, deh deh deh deh deher deh deh deh deh deh deh Dehphen Dehng." Deh deh deh deh dehght. Deh deh deh dehing dehic. Deh deh deh "Dehry Dehher" deh deh, deh deh, dehed deh deh Dehphen Dehng.

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-163135.jpg (847x1583, 692K)

We are unlucky to witness one of the dullest shitpostings in the history of Sup Forums shitpostings. Seriously each post following the Voldemort grimace and his

ridiculous cry of "Deh!" as dehfags post assorted memes has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the memes’ only consistency has

been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make dehposting unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when mods vetoed the idea of banning the dehposting; they made sure the memes would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant

anything to anybody, just ridiculously inexhaustible shit content for this board. The dehposting might be anti-Potter (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Sup Forums

posting in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. However, unfortunately, we still have to.

>a-at least first 50 times were good though
"No!"
The meme is dreadful; the idea was terrible. As I lurked, I noticed that every time a dehfag posted a meme, another dehfag replied to him with the phrase "BASED."

I began marking in the text file every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had my file size reached several dozen kilobytes. I was incredulous.

Sup Forums's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that they have no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of dehposting by one of the

baneposters. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are dehposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to post Bane." And he was

quite right. He was not being ironic. When you post "deh" memes you are, in fact, trained to banepost.

Attached: 15 deh.jpg (1623x2886, 1.28M)

An excellent point on the deh scene

>Potter, I will not allow you to damage the reputation of Voldemort. He is a respected member of this community
>But Sarge-
>No "buts", hand over wand and badge

Based

Bojack Horseman is one of the dullest franchises in the history of animated series franchises. Seriously each episode following the middle aged horse and his pals from Hollywood as they fight depression and addiction has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the vibrant imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of introspective setpieces, all to make depression asinine, to make introspection seem dumb.

Perhaps the die was cast when Arnett vetoed the idea of Hertzfeldt directing the series; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for shitty Netflix comedies. The Bojack Horseman series might be anti-nihilistic (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-XRA series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the first episodes were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the animation was terrible. As I watched, I noticed that every time a character had problems with addiction, the writer wrote instead that the character "was sick."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Waksberg's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of expressing inner conflict. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Bojack Horseman by the same Russo brothers. They wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching Bojack Horseman at 21 or 22, then when they get older they will go on to watch Friends" And they were quite right. They were not being ironic. When you watch "Bojack Horseman" you are, in fact, trained to watch Friends.

>Deh Deh
>Deh Deh

Youre fucking retarded anyone with a brain knows deh deh fits in the deh deh category

>Potter you need to cool it with the firewhiskey and butterbeer or you'll be suspended. I know this job is tough on the mind and we all need something to get through the nights but we have an image to uphold and people in Hogsmeade are starting to talk. If I see you in the Three Broomsticks again you're off the force.

Dehmn it I keked

>I don't approve his methods but HECK! He gets the job done.

>50 points for Gryffindor

Attached: IMG_9928.jpg (620x465, 45K)

BASED

heD

Attached: hed.png (480x359, 44K)

A daring synthesis.

Attached: image.gif (500x231, 2.33M)

Hi guys im from reddit and was wondering what the meaning is behind the hilarious voldemort meme lol

This is the only iteration i like, have a (you), on the house

>based "Brap!" poster

This shit is getting avante garde

Based

Actually based

Attached: [Muda Intensifies].gif (500x500, 422K)

>Dammit Potter! Thanks to your little stunt at the Death Eather meeting I got the Ministry of Magic sticking their broom up my ass! We solved the case, Quirrell's already signed his confession! It's over!
>It's a setup, Dumbledore! Quirrell's not our guy!
>Zip it, Potter! I'm assigning Malfoy as your new partner. You get within one mile of Voldemort and I'll have your wand.
>Malfoy?! Come on, Dumbledore! He's a sell-out and we all know it!
>I don't like it either, but Snape's forcing my hand here. I don't want any more backtalk from you, Potter. I'm three days away from retirement and I don't want any more tricks, you hear me?

Attached: Best-Dumbledore-Quotes.jpg (1024x683, 119K)

>scene opens with shots from an innocent looking bar
>piano man singing wizard songs
>enter Voldemort
>he suspects the bar is full of Order of Phoenix members and drugs
>the whole mood changes, patrons, the staff and the piano man is giving him looks
>song fades out
>"Everything is ok Voldemort." responds one of the waiters
>he spots Dumbledore and posse in the main table
>approaches them
>"Why do you always pick on us Muggles and halfbloods?" Exclaims a frustrated Dumbledore
>his posse gets agitated "What's this country coming to?" angrily asks one of them
>"Where is the proof?" asks the Scottish man with the fake eye and wooden leg
>Voldemort bodyslams the Scot and removes his wooden leg revealing a liquid
>Voldemort pours the liquid stored in the wooden leg and exclaims "EUPHORIA ELIXIR"

>Ron Weasley may look dumb, but he's one of Hogwart's finest. You're partners!

Damn it, Potter, you're a loose cannon, and in this department we do things by the book.

Now hand over your badge and your wand and get the hell out of my office.

>"You know, Harry, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the reaponsibility of the wizard to discipline the muggle."
>Dumbledore looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Harry. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me killed by one of my own teachers this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

Attached: zyklon dum.jpg (314x160, 10K)

youtube.com/watch?v=B-kx9YgItFY

What is your profession?
>Deh!

Attached: deh.jpg (259x194, 2K)

WHO OF YOU FLEW A CAR IN THE WORLD TRADE CENTER

Is this Red Heat?

>He was a wizard, Potter...
>All these years as a Death Eater and one of my own gets me...
>Was I wrong, boy?
>D-Dumbledore, he-he looked like a half-blood.
>Oh, Potter, thank you...
>[Dumbledore dies smiling]

Attached: 793758.jpg (750x445, 52K)

>”Brap!”
I don’t know why this part made me chuckle in particular

Amazing

top notch

Noice

Good job, have a (you). I know that probably took like 20 minutes and I've done the same with kinoplex posts only to get a single (you) and it's pretty gay.

great work

Bye book.

Attached: Potter_the_killer.jpg (500x400, 21K)

>Listen to me, you fuck.
>You did a lot of shit here.
>You played a lot of fucking cards and made a lot of people do a lot of fucking things they didn't want to do.
>This is true.
>We both know this is true.

>You, Potter, are a gaping asshole.
>We both know this.
>Fuck if everybody in Hogwarts doesn't know it.
>But fuck if I'm gonna stand here and say you did a single fucking thing to get a wizard shot.
>You did not do this, you fucking hear me? This is not on you.

>Believe it or not, everything isn't about you.
>And the motherfucker saying this he hates your guts, Potter.
>So you know if it was on you, I'd be the son of a bitch to say so.
>Shit went bad.
>She took two for The Ministry.
>That's the only lesson here.

Attached: commissionerdumble.jpg (754x612, 30K)

Unironically based

Approved.

Attached: 15753478.png (505x353, 353K)

kino

Jesus

Draco specially, since he is from an ancient wizarding family. It was retarded that he wore black suits for 4 movies.

Attached: malfoy.jpg (465x465, 39K)

Attached: 154685236984.jpg (463x462, 26K)

lmao

>"God bless the UK Indehpendehnce party"

Attached: 1517578774592.jpg (480x360, 5K)

Wtf brah

>You're too close to this Harry
>SARGE, HE KILLED MY WIFE. LET ME BRING HIM IN
>I said you're too close to this! My decision is final

>EY! I'm stretching my legs here!

Attached: kowalski.jpg (740x444, 54K)

Catch the Snitch, Harry, and you win this game

>ONE SUSPECT, POTTER! THAT'S ALL I ASKED FOR!
>I DIDN'T ASK FOR A ROOM FULL OF CORPSES, RUBBLE AND SO MANY VEGETABLES I WASN'T SURE TO ASK FOR POMFREY, SPROUT OR THE FUCKING HOUSE ELVES!

Attached: dumbledores.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Based