VILLAINOUS NEW SHORTS

youtube.com/watch?v=hq9XR4MpJBo

I LOVE THIS MEXICAN CARTOON

Other urls found in this thread:

villainous.wikia.com/wiki/Diego_Mejia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no subs

it's a matter of time considering the popularity of this show

It is just Black Hat reviewing the actions of villains from other shows, and analyzing what mistakes they made

Demecia is my new waifu

even Black hat knows that Bubblegum is evil.

Ill be taking care of that really soon. I subbed the originals

So they finally revealed why Flug wears the bag

>Top Cat is one of the villains
KEK

That's pathetic.

How so?

It's actually entertaining and fun, i laughed my ass off through all the video

not really.its actually pretty funny. And its not like hes comparing himself to a real villain, its to lemongrab.

It writes home how much of a deviantArt Gary Stu OC garbage character Black Hat and what a hack the creator is.

>All villains are shown to be incompetent! I will shown them with my super special OC that is always perfect and can do no wrong by himself.

You're trying too hard dude

Pointing out legit problems is trying too hard now? Not the first time this has been brought up.

Legit problems? lol

Stop finding problems that doesn't exist dude

but that OP character who can do no wrong has been shown to fuck up constantly.Didnt you see the other shorts? He fails at everything he does because of his ego. He cant handle his bussines because of it.

the gary stu Oc garbage has visible flaws like being too arrogant and neurotic and that could be his downfall.
Yet he is more competent and credible villain than many from the actual shows.
But apparently, having lovecraftian powers from another dimension makes you Gary Stu. Clearly you don't know much of literature.
To really make a critique you have to leave your hateboner in a corner.

WHY?!
WHY DAMMIT?!

>yfw you know spanish

>i puked on one of my sidekicks once
>now i have Flug

Is this implying he fried flugs face?

Either that or he replaced his old sideckick with flug

DAMN YOU HELP US

That opens up the door for so much fetish art

No, it means Flug wears the bag in case Black Hat ever vomits on him

Black hat is a unique villain that in a sense,he IS super competent and a powerful villain,but his ego doesnt allow him to succeed on his organization.
He also must have a reason to keep dementia and 505 around. He went into a mental breakdown in the video about how 505 is an atrocity

>Mexican superjail rip-off of not only superjail but also L.O.S.E.
Trump can’t nuke Mexico soon enough. Second only to China in terms of theft and shit product manufacturing

i dont like many of the dubs voices, they sound cheap and uninterested

Fuck off to Sup Forums faggot

Wut?

Black Hat voice is god tier

You have to go back

11 minutes of barely any content whoo-hoo

>11 minutes of barely any content whoo-hoo

These shorts are about BH roasting CN Villains, what else did you expect?

dunno it feels like hes trying too hard
ive heard better dubs and if this is the shows native language im not really impressed

>dunno it feels like hes trying too hard

Alan Ituriel (creator of Villainous) is the one who dubs him, i find his voice perfect for him.

>superjail rip-off
What the fuck does this and superjail have in common?

i think the voice is funny, but i dont like the evil laugh in this short.

>He doesn't like Black hat voice

Guess the character

Dr. Flug?

Ja niespreche espanol!

>implying its not a falseflag

Shit is so obvious you nimrods

take for example something like the magiswords dub where the character dubs sound natural and fitting
here its just, eh

>Black hat is a unique villain that in a sense,he IS super competent and a powerful villain,but his ego doesnt allow him to succeed on his organization.
Thats literally every fucking villian ever

Black Hat is still presenting his villainous tv show,but he just needs to piss so bad.

I mean it in the sense that hes a pathetic villain. Normally the pathetic villains like ice king, lord hater and such, aren't a threat at all and could be dealt with any hero. In here ,Black hat could destroy any hero, but his ego wont let him run his bussiness. Its also a direct interference between him and his minions instead of him and a hero.

>back in my days

does this mean he isnt several thousands years old?

Dunno dude, i like Black Hat voice so far

i think he goes back to the beggining of time

i thought he said piñata but he actually said piña, which means black hat said "now pineapples! those are evil!"

except for the part where the acid in pineapples eats YOU, what else makes them evil?

One step closer to being greenlit. I want subs though.

That girl looks way too happy to be there

It's because she has been tortured so bad by black hat that she just snapped out and she's now always happy

"special thanks to"

(ill start with the first part if someone else wants to translate, do the second part)

I mean if you believe the pineapple on Pizza is bad then that. He probably started that rumor

Something good.

SUBS
WHEN
MAKE IT HAPPEN SPICBROS

Black manta huh

>el hombre rojo

>Phil Ken Sebben

HA HA

So he's Brain

Special thanks
(or the black list of black hat)
Flug
Vilgax - ben 10
Yellow Diamond - SU
Marvin - im guessing from Looney tunes, the martian
The Lich - AT
Lex Luthor - Superman
Peppermint Butler - AT
Cambot
Phil Ken Sebben - Birdman
Top cat - Top Cat
Red guy - Cow and Chicken
Mojo jojo -PPG
Brain - Pinky and the brain
Katz - Courage the Cowardly Dog
Aku - Samurai Jack
Grodd - Justice Leauge/The Flash
Sinestro - Justice League/Green Lantern

Excusator, Hammerhad and Orco - ??????? i dont know who they are. google aint helping

At least it's not a shitty respect woman meme

Isn't hammerhead a spidey badguy

>Black Manta
Did Black Hat kill familys back in his day?

im doing it,calm down

So is this show gonna break the forth wall and interact with other shows sorta like those cartoon network city bumpers they used to air?

The Lich, The Beast, Father, Salmonella Fitzgerald, Katz, Red Guy, FUCKING TOP CAT.

I love how actually acknowledgeable the producers are.

>Diego, Diego Mejia.
Ok, I'm lost in this one.

orco is from billy and mandy. Excusator is from KND and hammerhead i think its a spidey villain

>Excusator
The toilet bad guy from KND
>Orco
Nergal from Billy and Mandy

>not knowing the world's most widely spoken language

The absolute state of Anglophones.

Maybe he's upset because Manta beat him to the punch

someone with higher spanish skills than me has got to translate the second part because i only get
Him - PPG
Father - Kids next door
King ramses
Medusa

and whomst the heck is Malek?? this??

He's a soccer player in real life. Don't know if he shares a name with a cartoon villain

>that pathetic lemongrab voice
I'm so glad I've never watched the AT dub. Jeez

At first I thought they were talking about Orco from He-man And The Masters Of The Universe,but it's actually Nergal's name in Latin America.

>Las hermanas cruel
The Kanker sisters for those who dont know

go back to /r/incels

well they did sexually assault the ed's on a regular basis

What villain would you like BH to roast next and from what episode?

Like that cuck JUSTin Roiland was any better.

As an aside, Black Hat's spanish voice sounds so much more menacing than his English voice (I'm aware its the same person). I guess its just because its so easy to associate Spanish speakers with criminality/evil/greedy incompetence.

Peridot from SU when she was a villain.
I would say mojo jojo but nuppg is terrible so no.
Maybe a Ben 10 villain,like vilgax

I want some aku roasting

kek

Who juices a lemon like that

Roiland's was pretty damn good.

>Padre

i would love if Black Hat starting roasting villains like Doofenshmerz or Plankton,but they're not from Cartoon Network,so

villainous.wikia.com/wiki/Diego_Mejia

Huh?

Btw, Warning/Caution translation:

>"We are not responsible for the physical, mental or emotional injuries that the commentary of the lord and master Black Hat can provoke to the audience. It's higly advised to use protective glasses or a helmet when watching this content. Prolonged exposition to this program can lead to loss of sanity, soul, hair, nails, welts, itching, heavy smot, stomachache, headache, infectious mononucleosis, inflamated tonsils, gases, nausua, need to go to the bathroom, artritis and swollen eyes, spasms, laughing attacks, urgency to use hats, viilanousness, extreme evil, fang or sharper teeth, hyperactivity among others. Discretion advised. This section is filler-only and has nothing to do with the written before, you should stop reading this before you lament it. We don't understand why you keep reading this, seriously, no one reads the caution letters and keep watching this anyways.

Love when they do this shit.

It's the same shit every time. Talk in a stuttering nasally voice while his buddy Hirsch slowly inserts a dildo up his ass to raise the pitch.

thanks bud

CURSED IMAGE

The Blackhat Organization PRESENTS!

SECURITY SYSTEM!
*batteries not included

*if you call now, we'll include this keyring!

the piezes are sold seperatly, if you do not buy them, we will keep your money