CW

Rate the Arrowverse shows based on their current season!
>1. Supergirl
>2. Legends of Tomorrow
>3. Flash
>4. Arrow

1.shit
2.arrowverse

Currently?

>Flash > LOT > Arrow.

I don't watch Supergirl as I never was interested in the show or the leading actress.

>Flash
Removed black Wally that didn't do anything. Brought back good Wells. Has an interesting storyline of Barry creating the new metas due to his return. Thinker is doing his thinking shit. Only downside is the shitty CW drama of Joe's love interest being preggers and the upcoming marriage arc.

>LOT
Interesting story with the Time Bureau eventually becoming the real villains (we know it'll happen) with Rip being killed off as he has let the Legends piss around too much. Zari hasn't seemed like a bad character yet. Everything else feels like a continuation of season 2.

>Arrow
Mai mommy is dead! Ollie is the new daddy and can't be GA due to the little shit. No clear endgame shown so far except the self-contained story of the week. Diggle as GA with his issues could be good.

LOT>Flash>Supergirl
Haven't been watching Arrow this season.

LoT > Supergirl > Arrow > Flash
Flash is just so fucking bad its not even funny

Booger bullet... that is all.

It's too early to tell. I usually wait until the first 8 to 13 to truly rate.

But so far LoT>Arrow>Flash. I dropped Supergirl.

Your LoT speculation is retarded. Making the Time Bureau the villians is repeating the Time Masters working with Savage. Rip being killed off doesnt make any sense either.

I've been trying to get through the first episode of SuperGirl for a few months now. I watch a few minutes of it on netflix every now and then, and it saves my place. I really want to like the show, cause the actress is cute and has leaked nudes / leaked sex pics. Can't watch more than a few minutes at a time though, before changing to something else, for some reason.

don't watch the show but man is she cute

C U T E
U
T
E

Supergirl is my waifu. i got all her funny books and i got figurines and even I dont watchthe show, its bad

fpbp

1.Legends
>Pretty harmless because it's embraced the ridiculousness of the plot, but I do feel they needed to reshuffle the team a bit more each season instead. They've have a ton of good characters to work with who have shown up and squandered anyway. I'm kind of sick of Jax, Stein, Vixen and this flanderized Ray and think that, as examples; Constantine Jonah Hex, Star girl or a character from Supergirl (Like Winn, Mon-el or Guardian) would be better additions/replacements at this point.

2.Supergirl
>Shows a lot more improvement over season 1 and most of 2, but it is getting a little hard to watch the current arc while waiting for the Legion of Superheroes tease to pay off. While some of its a bit too in your face about where it's political opinion lies (I don't care but it's heavy boy), Melissa Benoist carries the show on her back has good chemistry with almost everyone in the cast but Jimmy and Maggie.

3.Flash
>Flash has too many cringe inducing scenes and I hate that they haven't moved away from the team aspect yet. Barry at this point should be able to stop villains on his own by now and not needing Iris to tell him there's a construction site in front of him etc. Though the Elongated Man episode made hopeful for later episodes, the main antagonist gives me cheap Dr Who villain vibes and it turns me off.

4.Arrow
>Incredibly boring these days with no decent pay off from season 5, which really should have been the finale. The plots feels recycled again despite season 5 being stronger entry to the show than 3 and 4. Ollie needs to ditch the "needs hacking to help me with everything" mentality and actually go on adventures like GA does in comics.

well.. I watch Flash and Arrow because I got bored with the "oh no what boyfriend metafor will I fight this week" feel of supergirl and Legends.. erm.. I dunno. It just didn't do the trick for me.

> Supergirl (Like Winn, Mon-el or Guardian) would be better additions/replacements at this point.

This has to be bait. Keep them far away from LoT. Winns a Cisco clone, Mon-el is just lame, Guardian a sooped up Diggle.

>Incredibly boring these days with no decent pay off from season 5, which really should have been the finale. The plots feels recycled

I somewhat agree. Felicity needs to fuck off the show.

Legends>Flash>Supergirl>>>>>>>>>>>Arrow

Jonah Hex would make a great addition to the team, Mon-El would kind of be too powerful, half the episodes' plots revolve around the people who actually have powers being unable to use them (Stein and Jax being separated, Ray without his suit, etc.)

>Calling it arrowverse

Your garbage show is so dead.

Flash is still King.

LoT = Flash
Dropped Arrow this season
Dropped Supergirl last season

>Rate the Arrowverse shows based on their current season!
I gave up on Arrow and might or might not bother to watch LoT later on; but can't be arsed to watch it week to week.

Flash's last ep put it back on top for me; was pretty much a perfect Comic Book Show episode ... but I fully expect the Iris wangst to be back in full force sooner rather than later. Also I have zero patience anymore for "keeping secrets because reasons" which is basically Killer Frost's current subplot.

Supergirl's alright but mother of god are they heavy handed with the Virtue Signaling. Did they *really* need the Uptight Homophobic Parent right out of a Very Special Episode circa 1995? Yeesh.

They're all, and always have been, shit

LoT is the only good one and that's ignoring the first season. I still enjoy Supergirl for the Martians and shipping

>Your LoT speculation is retarded. Making the Time Bureau the villians is repeating the Time Masters working with Savage. Rip being killed off doesnt make any sense either.

You're retarded if you don't think that the Time Bureau, probably the blonde agent, will overthrow Rip to hunt down the Legends. Rip dying or fucking off like the shit-Hawks would be for the best as well.

>1. Legends of Tomorrow.
They embraced the silliness of the premise last season and this one has continued in the same vein. So far, only the police state episode has been weak but that still had its moments.

>2. Flash
The seasons first episode really sucked but not as much as Arrows. Since then each episode has only gotten better, a nice change of pace since the edgefest that was Savitar.

>3. Supergirl.
Has had a few good moments such as Mars, I also like how Reign is being set up. However, the whole thing is constantly brought down the by the stupid sister marriage plot, no one cares, no one ever did, if the actress wants out just give her a transfers to another city or something, don't waste this much screentime on someone who want be around soon.

>4. Arrow.
I didn't want it to be so, and its still not as bad as season 4, particularly the latter half, but so far only one episode can be described as "good", the siren episodes have sucked and the other one was barely passable. They have gotten better at handling the kid since the pilot though, acting more age appropriate rather than "the bad man is here" and the fbi lady is good.

well Stein's leaving so Garber can do Broadway so it will be changing a little bit.

I should have specified, the Russian Mafia episode was the good one.

Killing off Rip serves no purpose since he's already stepped down as captain of the team and he set up the Bureau to stop the time fuckery and he's on the Legends side. Even if the trader agent in the Time Bureau took control it's basically a repeat of the Time Masters which is a terrible error for LoT.

Flash
Legends
Arrow

Dropped Supergirl and won't be back til the crossover

So Lily's gonna be BLACKED?

They should just make Anatoly a main villain. He was the only reason I got through the season 5.
>but Prometheus
Fine but not good enough to suffer shit like preachy gun control episode and new Black Canary