This is Violet. Say something nice about her

This is Violet. Say something nice about her.

People who keep portraying her as a shy introvert obviously didn't watch the whole movie when she finally found her confidence and kept it.

Problem is, the movie didn't replace her character traits with anything much, so when fanartists want to portray her, they don't have much to work with except her pre-ending personality.

We're gonna have to wait till the sequel to know Violet's new personality.

>Escapes Syndrome's holding-field while the rest of her family mopes and teases them for it
>Considers riding in an out-of-control RV through the city to be fun
>Takes the initiative with Tony and finds that he's the one who's really shy

I'd say that's plenty to work with. Just remove the mopey-dopeyness and make her more outgoing and confident, if a little sarcastic at times.

She has infinite genetic potential.

She's really cute.
Even cuter when she had her hair over her eye.

Gaining control over her powers is only going to turn her into a sexual deviant.
>invisible blowjob in front of your parents
>joins mile high club while still in regular seating
>ben wa force fields

She's got her mom's genes, and maybe a bit of her flexibility to go with it.

>Shadman

Someone call Cho for a Violet cover

cant watch the new incredibles movie because of shadman

>Helen starts making wheatcakes using a recipe another hero gave her during a trip to New York

>gets recipe from Spidey
His plan is getting some reach.

Spiders spin large webs.

Your movie was disgusting and not suitable for children of any age... please die and never come back.

She saved my live.

You look beautiful, honey. Now where's my dinner??

People always want to draw here thick but some people like her for how thin she is.

People want to draw her thick because according to deleted scenes, Violet actually hates how thin she is

So is her natural hair blonde or brunette?

Her mom is hot.

Her THINNnes is her best part.
My first waifu, skinny but with a shapely ass and legs.

WHE THIS BITCH IS?

I don't know if I prefer her skinny or thicc. I think I prefer her and Helen together, so they can contrast.

Thicc and Thiccer.

You might like the topheavy Violets by Gewdboi.

But is also pretty fun with the idea of Violet surpassing her mother.

Her mom is hot.

Kinda wanna see Helen hotdogging Violet's entire body with her butt.

>All this disgustingly off-model art

What's the point if you can't even appreciate the canon design? Might as well be an entirely different character.

I feel like no one can get Violet's face right.

Because Violet's only canon design is that of a beanpole fourteen year old.

>Not fapping to it anyway

Spotted the pleb.

A lot of aged up character stuff in general come from people who had the character in question as their first childhood waifu or some shit and wanting to see that character grow up with them. And if you're aging them up for those sorts of reasons, you might as well thicken them up.

I was hoping she'll be Thiccer than her Mom.

Anyone knows who draws great Incredibles lewd that isn't named Shadman or Zimmerman?

Well she'd only get that thicc if she got fat.

Which, you know, she could. Her powerset is one of those that wouldn't require her to be in good shape to use effectively.

>shadman

I'm gonna say it, Violet is one of those characters better left flat. There's enough super curvy ladies and her mom is one of them, keep Violet DFC

This, do unto DFC that which is into DFC

guys we can all agree she had no personality to begin with, and was through and through one dimensional the entire time?

Can someone post thin violet?
Please?

who else wants to violate Violet?

We've had ideas of a fat Violet's weight affecting the properties of her energy fields, becoming bouncy and flexible enough to be shaped into constructs and more effectively bounce projectiles back, and eventually using bouncy forcefields as a way of getting around quickly despite her weight.

Muscle on the other hand would result in more rigid and angular forcefield shapes (using them as gauntlets and such) and just stop incoming projectiles cold.

Strongfat would be somewhere in between and very potent as a result.

does that say nigga?

It would be kind of fun if Violet discovered this, set out to become strongfat, but then failed because she's a fat, lazy piece of shit, settling for spongy forcefields that support her obesity. This is mostly because I have a kink for fat, lazy girls.

I meant anyone who draws lewds that isn't either of them

I didn't mean to imply they're any good

She was one of my first faps

You are very popular in fanfics within my fetish community

I am so sorry Shad has an obsession for you.

I figure whatever bit of superstrength she's got from her father and possibly the super gene in general helps her carry her weight. She doesn't have to exert as much physical effort in catching criminals with her reliance on her forcefield constructs, but she does develop a habit of physically pinning criminals down and sitting on them until the authorities arrive.

>no art where she takes after bob and gets buff

:(

Have some drawfag's attempt at a Muscle MILF Violet

>I figure whatever bit of superstrength she's got from her father
An idea I had once (the basis for , a request of mine, in fact) is that Bob's genes allow her to get insanely buff. She doesn't technically have super-strength, but there's effectively no limit on how big she can get by working out.

A few years back I made a request in a /d/rawthread for Vi and Dash developing in the opposite ways you'd normally expect, Vi taking after Bob and Dash taking after Helen. Wound up getting drawn by DaFuze, so...yeah.

i like this

One of my first ships was Violet/Mirage.

She has very pretty eyes...and I'd love to finger her in a crowded mall as she tries to stay invisible.

i'd like to see another drawfag have a go at this

I mean if you're giving Dash the Helen treatment, you might as well do a full Rule 63 of him.

First funny feeling was Mirage
First "she's kinda cute" feeling was Violet

No, duh, you make him a trap.

Except the point of the request was that it wasn't a genderswap. He's still a boy who ended up inheriting his mom's enormous hips and ass.

Holy fuck, it's finally getting a sequel? It's about damn time.

Seriously, how do you have such a huge success and not make a sequel instantly?

Brad Bird wanted to wait until he had a good story to house some of his ideas for a sequel.

He had The Underminer! What more do you need?

Underminer's villain of the week material, not a main villain.

Even the comics had him get killed off after serving his role in the big climactic villain gambit.

More superheroes appearing or coming out of retirement

>People want to draw her thick because according to deleted scenes, Violet actually hates how thin she is
exactly, although people who take that and go right into fat stuff are gross

I love Van's Incredibles art, but I despise the antagonistic relationship he gives Helen and Violet in them

>Muscle on the other hand would result in more rigid and angular forcefield shapes (using them as gauntlets and such) and just stop incoming projectiles cold.
a more muscular Violet is something I could get behind(would be especially ironic if she inherited some of Bob's super strength and invulnerability while Dash inherited Helen's curves and some of her flexibility)

>It would be kind of fun if Violet discovered this, set out to become strongfat, but then failed because she's a fat, lazy piece of shit, settling for spongy forcefields that support her obesity. This is mostly because I have a kink for fat, lazy girls.
absolutely disgusting

agreed it's a shame how little there is

honestly DaFuze isn't even that bad, but it would be nice to have more

>An idea I had once (the basis for , a request of mine, in fact) is that Bob's genes allow her to get insanely buff. She doesn't technically have super-strength, but there's effectively no limit on how big she can get by working out.
I like this idea a lot

would be kinda neat

>Except the point of the request was that it wasn't a genderswap. He's still a boy who ended up inheriting his mom's enormous hips and ass.
true

t. Kooky Candyman

I'm glad someone else said it.

What the fuck? Why are Disney comics this violent?

Are you okay?

That's just Kooky. He's one of our bigger autists.

>named Violet after the phrase "shrinking violet"
>doesn't have the power to shrink
How did they mess this up?

TRAILER WHEN

Him as a trap is fine

Seconding fat lazy piece of shit Violet.

How do we know what her mom's genes look like, when we know she uses the elasticity to spruce up her appearance?

At least she can make it so we don't have to see her.

I thought she was named Violet because her energy was purple-ish in color.

She expresses a dissatisfaction with how big her ass is, so she's could be hiding her true size

Have you seen Incredibles? It's a pretty violent movie, people actually die in that movie and in horrific ways too, it's one of the more "adult" movies in Disney/Pixar's catalogue.

Which is why I hope they don't hold back in the sequel, I want it to be just if not more dark then the first one.

No, they did that after the fact for some poetry. A shrinking violet is a shy girl.

Disgusting

I want the villain to call Frozone the n-word to accurately portray the racial tensions in this country!

That's fucking hot.

-ziiiiiip-

There's nothing wrong with having a strange fetish, user, so long as you don't visit it upon people who don't want it.

>>invisible blowjob in front of your parents

Requests for me to sketch? I can go THICC to FAT.

>I can go THICC to FAT.
nigga how bout you go on model?

She's way more interesting as an introvert though, and 'fixing' this removes most of what was interesting about her in the first place. Honestly, I dread seeing her as a 'normal' teen in the sequel, I'd rather see her accept herself for what she is than conform.

Stuffed FAT Violet being fed by Helen?

I always had a weakness for the idea of a feeder/feedee relationship between mother and daughter.

on model violet raising her shirt showing her tits, nervously

That is actually hilariously accurate to what I'd expect of The Incredibles and its attitude to nonchalantly killing off characters.

I was half expecting their to be a copout "villain somehow destroys himself in his attempt to kill the protagonists" and I'm so glad to see that not happen.

Which is exactly why i love it.