Wait, you guys don't have any szechuan sauce?

Wait, you guys don't have any szechuan sauce?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You will never get to see that guy get his fat belly blown open with a 12-gage shotgun

why liv?

Imagine, he's on the floor making that retarded Morty sound when some guy tears open his fat sac and he starts twitching and screaming loudly, going mental with pain

god damn this is why incidents like elliot rodger happen

How's your weekend going so far, Sup Forums?

>sauce

Jeez, maybe this kind of thing would happen less if retards like you didn't give them attention.

>I'm pickle reeeeeeeee

Was this the most pure kino moment of 2017?

>what a faggot for liking that overly edgy show

>wouldn't it be great to tear open his lungs and cum in them while his mother watches through a webcam?

I just want all edgy autists to be rehabilitated forcefully. I wanted that when I was an edgy autist, I want it now as an edgy autist. It's just what's best.

Was the Naruto run really necessary?

My sister said that he remind her of me

Wasn't it confirmed that this guy was just taking the piss? I mean, not even autistic Rick and Morty fans do the Naruto run anymore. It's not 2008 anymore, right?

is this how life looks like in us

I assumed he did this on a dare or something.

Yes

Pretty much yeah. The McDonalds was full of Ricky and Morty fans who would've gotten the joke. In a way, it makes the scenario less cringey and less funny. He's doing it in a place and at a time where nobody would get shocked by his performance except maybe the lone individual whose not there for Meme Sauce, or an employee/manager who has hasn't watched a cartoon since '89.

truly a dreamland

He still reee'd and jumped on a counter in real life

Yes.

>it's yor fault for giving them attention

Actually Rick Morty fans would do it without attention because I doubt they can acknowledge other people. Isn't their hole deal that they think they are so smarter than most people and prolly don't even recognize them?

Like I know R&M better than Sup Forums and they LOVE love to ignore normies because htey feel so superiror

Guess how smart they'd be with there heads blown to bits by a .44?

>reddit spacing
>hates people making fun of reddit and memes
checks out

it's clearly an act, and with that said that guy has some of the biggest balls in the world to be able to make that kind of public spectacle of himself. I wouldn't have the guts to do that even if someone offered $10,000 to do so. You guys are looking at Chad in one of his most pure, distilled forms here.

i wonder if mcd's lost business on this day? like someone shows up and sees a huge line a goes to wendys or whatever, meanwhile everyone in line is just there for the sauce that ran out super fast.

god working in fast food seems so awful.

you think these subhumans understand subtleties without shit and morty telling them in an episode? They are really that dumb

pretending to be retarded is the pinnacle of comedy and a timeless classic. Just a food for thoughts while you wait in line for hours for a meme sauce

>to be fair, you have to have a very high iq to understand ironic humor

This, we deserve mental help, it wasn't our choice to be born like this, Sup Forums and Sup Forums specifically has done a huge disservice to the community by providing a place for mentally unstable people to share ideas

>makes fun of 4chans hallmark tradition
>is on Sup Forums

>Do some severely autistic thing for a "joke"
>It's not even funny, just incredibly embarrassing
>Literally everyone else who isn't familiar at all with the joke or why it was done in the first place will just see this guy as a severely mentally challenged spastic and call him out as such
>This stain on his life will follow him until death thanks to the internet

kekaroni

Really? What's his twitter or facebook?

It was posted on his youtube channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg

>Wasn't this guy just acting retarded? Can we really call him retarded?