And tell me... what advice would give in the present SITATION!!!

So why did he throw that random guy out of the window? I just don't get it

Attached: longshanks.jpg (1330x748, 151K)

He was a
“Soy boy”.
Am I saying that right?

the guy was full of himself thinking he was competent in warfare because he read a few books

also he seemed like a puffter

They expected one of them in the wreckage

Maybe you'd be happier over at /femalefriendly/

Of course not, faggot.

Because that was the fag that his son was fucking and he was speaking out of turn with no war experience.

He was old school and wasn't going to let his son be no fag

>comes home to see your wimpy son and his butt buddy have fucked things up thinking they have it in the bag

Attached: Elf stare.gif (326x505, 32K)

Where is it stated that he fucked his son?

>SITATION
CITATION

Why did based Mel portray a guy who kills homosexuals as a villain? I thought Mel is /our guy/?

It's not stated because it's a film and films are supposed to tell stories with pictures. Movies use words.

Also when did mel ahve sex with the Wales pricness? Did she lie about having cucked his son?

When did it show it with picture?

He just hates the English.

Wedding

for all the Sup Forumstard praise Mel gets he clearly didn't give Longshanks justice

Attached: 1493802836548.png (1752x590, 310K)

its the same as when your arguing with your woman she says if you hit here youll go to jail so you pick up the dog and break its neck its to show someone (your gay son) that you cant hurt by principle that you can hurt everything they hold dear until they see things your way

>be king
>have a son whos actually into sissy trap well before /r9k/
He just did what he had to do op.

Because he was a faggot.

>random guy

He wasn't some random guy, he was a faggot that was having sex with the Prince and future King Edward II

fun fact: irl Edward I never defenestrated that faggot and as a result Edward II sent his own reign into crisis by giving that faggot all sorts of privileges and offending the nobility. If Edward I had killed that guy irl he would have saved his son from a real crisis.

None of Braveheart is accurate though so it barely matters.

the best thing about Edward II was giving us Edward III but invaded France on a technicality

Mel admit his movie was entertainment first and not a history lesson. For example the fag prince was actually a manly fag but Mel hates fags as well as most people and back then they could be honest about it

Longshanks/Edward I was a national hero for the English, no one in England ever thought he was bad. They loved him for kicking out the Jews as well, which wasn't technically his idea it was Simon de Montfort's idea, who was an early Parliamentarian/Republican but Longshanks defeated him in battle and implemented his ideas anyway since they were very popular. The only idea he didn't implement was abolishing the crown since that would be retarded when you're the king.

Some Scots obviously hated him though because hey they're Scots and not English, why would they like him? But the movie is from a (fake) Scot's perspective of course it's biased.

But the King of France did violate Edward III's claim to Aquitaine (he was Duke of Aquataine not King) and the people of Aquitaine always preferred England to France. They outright requested that Edward III come save them from French rule.

Claiming the French throne on a technicality was just something he did to piss of the King of France.

When a movie opens with
>Historians will call me a liar but what do they know,
>fuck them Five Oscars and worldwide acclaim BABY!
I don't know what kind of beef you can have with it's accuracy