Why does she talk like she's about to cry in all the clips of her with harry?

why does she talk like she's about to cry in all the clips of her with harry?

Attached: Harry-Meghan-t.jpg (820x492, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LQicq60aJaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post example.
Without having heard it I'd imagine she's just elated, she hit the fuckin jackpot for women.

>marrying an ugly ginger bong who will never be the king is hitting the jackpot

Life with a white boyfriend is hell

>be a fucking prince
>end up with a 6/10

lmao, brits are dumb as fuck

Which is it

Permanent prince

Harry was always a stupid cunt.

this entire interview
youtu.be/LQicq60aJaw

He's actually going to be a Duke after he marries. not a prince

That's a high 7 my friend.

>marrying into literal royalty
Come on now

Attached: 1519934807822.png (620x710, 485K)

Oh yeah. She has been on the verge of an orgasm at least since he proposed, may e the whole time they've dated. It doesn't get any better than marrying royalty, you and your bloodline are set for eternity basically.

you do know when the queen dies the commonwealth is going to abolish monarchy right. they will still have the properties i suppose but the trust fund shits going to end with the queen

fucking kikes I swear

It's mind-boggling how Harry married some B-actress. She's cute in an exotic way, but there's way better woman for him to marry.

>brits are dumb as fuck
they're not, he had no choice in the matter
British Royal Government and British Government are using this to push this as yet another race mixing propaganda, since shitty BBC shows are not enough
Also, they're trying to remain relevant since marrying another white woman is just too boring.

>nigger amerimutt
>high 7

She's a D list celebrity American nigger divorcee approaching 40 and marrying a fucking prince of England. This is beyond what should even be possible for someone like her in her dizziest daydreams. It's a tragedy.

He’s a bastard.

Are you actually implying that the current "royalty" has any blood of royalty inside them? lmao

>have you ever eaten of solid gold plates?
>do you own hundreds of acres of real estate in some very exclusive areas?
I don't think you realise how privileged (in the true sense of the word) that ginger-never-be-king is and by extension she will be.

>ugly
Just look at Charles and Elizabeth.
Both Harry and William can be damn happy that they got most of their looks from Diana and Philip
>who will never be the king is hitting the jackpot
>implying living a live as duchess isnt much more comfortable and relaxing then living as queen

Attached: Philip.jpg (360x239, 34K)

I hate this.

Attached: colonizing in space.webm (1280x720, 1.22M)

She's literally living the fucking dream. As a woman, especially a black woman, she can't rise any higher. Her children will be literal ROYALTY.

Her child will be in line to the throne for the British Empire. Of course she sounds like she's about to cry. She's probably SO happy she rode all those cocks in Middle School - College who taught her to please a man well enough that a royal would take an interest in her.

She knows that she won't live. They killed Diana so her time is short.

>what is a woman thinking

N/A