Happy, Snyder haters?

Happy, Snyder haters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZXhzw2_Ykw
youtube.com/watch?v=ju-T3S1LUbI
streamable.com/f0f4s
youtube.com/watch?v=bCznvAkpwWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody who isn't a defensive contrarian says nice things about the DCEU, but Irons' Alfred was so fucking spot on.

Why are you using different scenes?

not as happy as I'll be when it bombs

are you one of those fat people that thinks a 800m gross is a bomb

Nobody can be happy when Sensitive Joss Whedon is in charge.

I hate both

>MUH FEMINISM
Literally fuck off, there's nothing wrong with Joss Whedon.

You say that like I made his daugter kill herself.

You have some of his lip crust on your face, Whedonfag.

>Worlds biggest Superheroes
>First team up
>Won't make more than literally nobodies
Yes user, WB might think it's enough to continue making movies, but you can't seriously tell me you think that 800m is enough for a film like this

I know you snyder hating cucks are here. C'mon now, Try to defend this bullshit.

you could've just said "yes" fatass

I think 800m is more than this movie will ever see

Second team up.

This is just sad you are begging for (You)s this hard

>Won't make more than literally nobodies
Those nobodies have zero expectations to held to. Meanwhile you have a history of DC's trinity leads to uphold to. The DC brand suffers from the worst case of "Not Muhs" than anything.

retard

>This is just sad you are begging for (You)s this hard
nb4 inspect element. I find it hilarious how even deep down you're ashamed to admit how shit Whedon is.

This shit is making NOT want to go and see this movie.

I feel like the left one has more... visual weight? Or something. I don't know, it looks like they wanted it to look like a movie whereas the right just looks like a TV show.

It's cinematic. Dynamic lighting with good use of shadows.

But Gotham is a TV show and actually looks better than that shit.

funny because this shit is making everyone else not want to see this piece of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=zZXhzw2_Ykw

youtube.com/watch?v=ju-T3S1LUbI

streamable.com/f0f4s

youtube.com/watch?v=bCznvAkpwWs

Why should we? You're the one who's paying to see this shit.

Can't see why not? You could easily confuse it for a marvel movie now. All I'm waiting for is Tony Stark to interrupt a Bruce & Alfred exchange to ask where the wine cellar is.

>You could easily confuse it for a marvel movie
no one could ever confuse this for a good movie

>You could easily confuse it for a marvel movie now.
That's been a thing since Whor: The First Avenger this year. WB is happy with the results.

How is this Whedon's fault? Did he use a different DP and lighting crew?

>You could easily confuse it for a marvel movie now
And yet you're the only one complaining

Honestly it does make me happy. Now snyderfags don't even have a good director to use as defense for their shitty movies.

More like Dross Whedon, huh?

>Whor: The First Avenger
can't be, there wasn't a 20 quips per minute.

>a hack is replaced by an entirely different sort of hack
I kinda can't wait for Justice League.

It's going to be such a spectacular disaster.

The first Captain America movie wasn't really like that except for Colonel Phillips. Hodge kinda tried it but got his shit punched in by Peggy. Steve was very serious for most of it. The first Thor movie was also a lot heavier in tone, with the exception of Darcy. The new one is practically Asgardians Of The Galaxy, though.

No one's a Snyder hater. People were disappointed by the DCEU and brainlets like you arbitrali decided that Snyder was being targeted. If you'd grow up, you could realise that it wouldn't matter if there was a different director if the plot remained a mess that only visual-circlejerking hipsters like you could idolise.

Thor Ragnarok is way more quippier than Guardians of the Glaxy

Etta was literally Quips: The Character.
And how about the Scots Sniper who snipes absolutely no one?
Wonder Woman was considerably less serious than First Avenger. Against Fondue you have all the awkward "I've read about biological reproduction in muh books." nonsense.

And then there's Pine's hammy "under the lasso performance" which is exactly his hammy "Bones has injected me with some crazy shit" performance.

>No more booze-hound Alfred.

It was fun while it lasted.

Welcome to Trump's Republic of Hitlerstan

Gotham is literally produced by a group of escaped insane asylum patients.

Whedon's looks so shit.

i'm never happy

lol

There should be a fine for having a giant blue beam shooting up to the sky.

>You could easily confuse it for a marvel movie now
Which is a good thing seeing as how Marvel movies continue to succeed while DC is crashing and burning.

>while DC is crashing and burning.
WB isn't the one 4 billion dollars in red after acquiring DC. Disney is still paying for their marvel acquisition 8 years later. Hence why Disney's Marvel shit looks like a TV show you pay to see in a theater. Not to mention the cheapskates fucking over original creators. The pyro bitch in BvS wasn't even in costume or even referred to as KGBeast and the original creator got 15k. Meanwhile Rocket Raccoon's creator doesn't even get a 1/4th of that and he's one of the main fucking characters. Marvel is now reduced to an IP farm to shill Star Wars comics.

>Nobody who isn't a defensive contrarian says nice things about the DCEU
Only contrarians think that wonder woman was a bad movie though

>The left is a dark brown turd
>The right is a light brown turd
Not much difference, user.

get a load of this defensive contrarian

>And how about the Scots Sniper who snipes absolutely no one?

And has no character arc

>Oh he couldn't take out the sniper on the village
>But now in the last act he will snipe something important and help save the da-
>Nope, he did nothing

What is the problem with Whedon's? The hairdo? Is it because it is light? I don't see a problem and the millions of viewers also won't

>watching a movie about the emissary of peace and love starring a war criminal
>willingly giving money to WB/DC after Suicide Squad

Haven't seen it and don't care to. I've checked out of the DCEU until Aquaman or Flash, if it's not Flashpoint.

It's Flashpoint and you're probably good skipping Aquaman

I miss this meme