IM CALLING ON THIS BULLSHIT RIGHT NOW

>Hey Congress. So, the investigation will continue and we have no idea when it will end.

9 DAYS LATER:

Oh by the way, we have finished the investigation and it's all good. 650k Weiner emails. nothing wrong there.

>650K EMAILS

THERE IS SOMETHING FISHY HERE.

How can they go through 650k ANTONY WEINER emails in 9 days and, even worse, find nothing wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2016/11/04/maths_defuses_clinton_fbi_mega_bombshell_claim/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its okay, just dont mention palestine, PLEASE

>here's my computer
>24 hours later
>we have a warrant!
>not all bullshit
K

>what is advanced computing analytics

Let me guess, you think computers don't compute anything unless you open a calculator program, right?

Threads going nowhere,
why, OH why?

Oh look, a liberal arts retard trying to sound like STEM master race. Eat rat poison and die, please.

Shillary's lawyers (email Shoah squad) were stupid enough to just use a full-text search for

-c-

marker, and they predictably fucked up when that marker was incorrectly spelled.

I wouldn't put it beyond FBI to act like retards too. Especially if it's in their best interest to appear like retards.

>How can they go through 650k ANTONY WEINER emails in 9 days and, even worse, find nothing wrong?
They didn't. They are lying. This is a coverup. There was never going to be anything resembling the rule of law. There was never going to be accountability in government. Democracy is an absolute fucking joke of a lie. You are a slave and your life does not matter. We all die in the end.

Fuck life. What a pointless existence we all live. I honestly wish to die.

keyword searches.

ITS JUST A COVER FOR SOMETHING BIG INCOMING!

LOOK OUR TOMORROW!

>650K EMAILS
Who the fuck would even have 650 thousand emails?

>what is advanced computing analytics
kill yourself you stupid humanities major faggot.

This. Did anyone really think something would come of this when they had enough to indict her the first time?

>in their best interest to appear like retards
We have to take Hillary and the FBI at their words. It's not like they'll let me examine the evidence.

In the letter to congress he wrote they were only checking mails from and to Hilary

Omg CTR fucking stop. Kek.

A file named "LIFE INSURANCE" no less, nothing here folks, keep walking.

Yeah, what the fuck do you think we can do about it?
Absolutely nothing, short of violence.

Now we just need to hope the NYPD chief of police will do it.

Of course it's obvious bullshit. It was bullshit from the very beginning.

The FBI is compromised. The government is compromised.

The US is finished if we don't elect Trump. We will become North Korea 2.0.

ctrl+f = search for "wrong"

...wait...

0 results found for "wrong"

>650k Weiner emails
That's a separate case.

>falling for LARPers telling you "insider information"
I bet you think there's gonna be some FBI uprising or the NYPD will leak the emails or some shit too lel. Vast majority of the 650k were just mundane emails from his time as congressman

A lot of us knew he was a pedo but nooooo

>you're just being autists guys
>stop talking about pedo shit and get her on money laundering

CTR knows damn well how stupid the average lib voter is Hillary would literally skate on anything that was beyond the grasp of their fe fees.

We fucking warned you. Libs do not care about lawlessness in the absence of emotion, and you dipshits were too afraid to look like religious cooks to pursue the actually effective angle on this.

Makes sense to me, bro. Probably took about 9 days to delete all 650,000

COMEY WAS LOOKING FOR A MASSIVE PAYOFF.

HE SET UP HRC AND THE DNC TO BE AT HIS MERCY. BASICALLY BLACKMAILS THEM TO CLEAR HER AGAIN.

THEY PAY HIM MILLIONS TO SAY SHE'S CLEAR AGAIN.

COMEY WALKS AWAY MASSIVELY RICH.

ONLY LOGICAL SCENARIO IMO.

The FBI did not sort thru the 650,000 E-mails.Comey has a wife and children and Hillary made it very clear to him that they would have a "tragic accident" if he kept digging into evidence that would be fatal to Hillarys campaignNo matter how loyal you are to America protecting your loved ones is more important.
But remember this:Between now and January Hillary will go down and I dont mean on Huma.

Related: theregister.co.uk/2016/11/04/maths_defuses_clinton_fbi_mega_bombshell_claim/

Apprently these guys are so cool they can read through 60000 mails at once like it's nothing

But this wise and old poor man's Tom Clancy told me that there was secret battle going on deep in the underground halls of the FBI hq between a silent group cooing and another silent group silently counter-cooing

Did he lie? Or did he forget tomtake his meds that day?

couping

The head of the FBI can't protect his family?

bullshit because the issue of classified docs

that shit all needs to be hand-reviewed by state it takes weeks and months for like 100 emails to be clearanced.

screenshot this.

>In your emails hacking your world
>Praise

Comey was issuing a beatdown to the fags within his own agency who betrayed him with leaks.

I know how you spell it, was making fun of the guy for the way he was determined to put the words silent and coup in every sentence and pronouncing it funny.
Sorry for not bein clearer in my joke :(

Stop cucking the Germans, they've suffered enough.

Comey and others like him are in the pockets of the Clintons.

I guess there's too many of them that are corrupt that the good guys were outnumbered.

Do any of you fucking retards actually read the official releases? In the letter to Congress, Comey said they went through all the Clinton related emails first, and all of them were personal or dupes.
Read a book you stupid fucking alt-right faggots.

Why?

>ow can they go through 650k ANTONY WEINER emails in 9 days
search algorithms, machine learning is a thing you know
what do you think they have a bunch of people from /pol reading through them one by one?