Where we're going

>Where we're going...

>We wont need memes to post

Attached: vlc_2018-03-28_16-22-29.png (579x459, 373K)

liberate tutemet ex memeris

>What makes you think I'll miss?

>I have such wonderful shitposts to show you

>I created this shitpost to reach the (yous)

>Implying this movie isn't one big meme machine itself

Attached: pen and two holes meme.png (768x432, 417K)

...but it went much further than that. It tore a hole in Sup Forums, a gateway to another dimension. A dimension of pure chaos. Pure... DEH.

In English doc?

Let us settle this once and for all:
Was Event Horizon a Warhammer 40k prequel?

Attached: 1512502725604.jpg (3008x2000, 2.66M)

No it wasn't.

You seem to never heard the argument so your point does not come across as well informed and we can easily dismiss it.

My brain canon is that these two movies take place it the same universe! They're both quirky and... uh... have cosmic horror elements!

Attached: MOUTH.jpg (640x360, 62K)

Only if you watch it at the same time as Dune

>CAN YOU SEE IT?

I hate this fucking pretentious meme

A black hole is... well a hole! Here, let me make a hole. This hole is just like a black hole. See? It's a hole.

As someone who knows nothing about Warhammer why do I see this in every Event Horizon discussion on the internet?

Because they immediately link the Hellish other dimension with Warhammer's Warp, despite it being a common sci-fi trope in numerous other stories, Doom being a notable one

>Want something big and black inside you?
was this movie set on Sup Forums: The Spaceship?

Black holes aren't called like that coz of color. They are "black" coz they steal everything all around them

God I wish that were me...

DO YOU READ SUTTER CANE

Didn't this movie had like a retarded twist ending where they escaped the evil ship but then it turned out the evil hell doctor was one of the rescue party guys? Or was it a double fake out nightmare ending? I don't remember.