Why didn't you guys tell me this show was so fucking good?

Why didn't you guys tell me this show was so fucking good?

It's like a mix of great comedy and an arthouse vibe.

Will he make more episodes or is his career fucked?

Attached: Louie.jpg (568x416, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0maYbn8ED-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sexual misconduct looms over his career.

Fuck

Off

Faggot

He confessed. Is there no mercy in this world?

>Waaahhhh babby wants to talk about Star Wars!

reddit is that way

>hahaha nice try, prosecutor. i CONFESSED to those murders already!

Personally i think he'll eventually get work again behind the cameras, as a writer or director but i doubt he'll be allowed to perform.

>look at me, I'm Woody Allen!
>new york is actually the main character of the show

Attached: 1515407353672.jpg (500x322, 19K)

>be allowed
?
He can perform anywhere, film + edit it himself and put it up for sale on his own website, same as he did with specials in the past. A film or a TV show might be a different story, but when it comes to performing and releasing standup he is pretty much unfazed.

Nope. We are sexual survivors and anywhere he tries to perform we will shut down.

Absolutely, i was mostly talking about another season of Louie or another project were he plays a main character.

>he missed the comfy Loiue threads
That's a heavy loss user
I still remember the Hungarian girl arc or the Daddy's girlfriend threads

Maybe if he kept his rapey shit out of the show there could have been a (minuscule) chance it could come back. But he didn't.

>Sexual misconduct looms over his career.

Oh no, a comic turned out to be a weird sex pervert. Who would have guessed, especially since half his act is about being a weird sex pervert.

Golly gee willickers, stop this menace to society.

Louie had some rapekino for sure.
>that S1 episode where he blocks Chelsea Peretti in the doorway trying to be suave

Will there be more episodes of Louie? No, FX terminated their contract with Pig Newton, his production company, after the sexual misconduct allegations came out.

Will he EVER have another show? Maybe, I think a return to stand-up is inevitable. Not sure how long it'll take though.

Eventually FX released a statement saying that after ardous investigation they didn't found any misconduct on his part under contract and they would resume production.

He had 3 shows with them and a new one that may never release. Who knows what will happen.

Sup Forums rather bitch about NuWars for the next 5 months

>Why didn't you guys tell me this show was so fucking good?
people are gonna watch this show and realize this show was nothing but louie fulfilling his sex fantasies
literally 90% of the episodes are
>louie fucks a woman/tries to fuck a woman
it's so obvious it's not even funny.

Is it really illegal for white men to masturbate in america?

>Eventually FX released a statement saying that after ardous investigation they didn't found any misconduct on his part under contract and they would resume production

source?

His was the least of all the cases so I think he'll actually perform again. I mean he asked a couple of women for permission to jack off in front of them they allowed him to and the madman did it.

Oh wow. It's almost like he's alluded to this fetish in his acts before. He could even play off of it in a new standup act. The internet is also retardedly forgetful. Give him a few years. The #metoo shit will be gone or minor. I predict he'll come out more popular than ever on the back side of this. People like Spacey though I don't think so.

It's the button

youtube.com/watch?v=0maYbn8ED-A

Watch this when you're done.

Attached: hap.jpg (1920x1080, 404K)

I hear negative things about Hrace and Pete but I'll give it a shot.

it's more of a drama than a comedy. kind of like the later seasons of louie. the way it's shot it feels like you're watching a play. alan alda is great in it too. worth watching.