THE TERROR (best new series)

Comfy waiting for a torrent edition.

>no affirmative action blacks or forced inclusion of minorities and women when there were none during that time period at those positions (being true to history without fake diversity)
>no SJW crap
>no out of place political commentary
>period setting done with exceptional attention to detail
>comfy cold and isolation
>cinematography 10/10
>meta kino
>comfy sailing scenes
>naval/expedition themes
>stellar cast
>Ridley Scott producing
>based on a novel by Dan motherfucking Simmons
>motherfucking ships (Hornblower fans rejoice)

This is the show I did not know I wanted in my life, but now I desperately do.

previous:

Attached: 1522272081042.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

gib boat kino pls

It should be called "The Comfy"

3rd for commending others on their dogshit picking up capabilities

burgers
why must you fail absolutely everyone the one time everyone desperately needs you
>burgers in charge of piracy

based user

On my way home to watch it now. Can’t fucking wait unironically

About to subscribe for a month, record with ShadowPlay. How worth it is the show? btw only going to upload them to BTN and you pub shits can wait.

No edgy sex scenes or potty language either.

Attached: CqvY2PKXEAA7yAp.jpg (1200x1051, 116K)

Just finished watching episode 1-2 again

top kek

>/ttg/ - The Terror General when?

About time for a new Terror thread!

Where have you been?
I thought Mohawks had carted you off.

Attached: 6124125.jpg (1400x1400, 116K)

whar muh boat quinoa?!?

The first two episodes have been better than anything I've seen in a while

You're a complete fathersucking imbecile who has no idea how to achieve what you wish to achieve, even if you did in fact have the capabilities to do so, which you do not.

Still no fucking episodes.
Should I just watch Rome or some shit

Nobody in this shit thread has access to the new episodes and can rip them? Are we living the dark age of information?

for all intensive purposes it should've been titled "The Torrent." unironically of course.

Attached: 1521746114827.png (600x316, 430K)

>tfw you will never be ravished by these fine Victorian gentlemen

>Alt+F9 is hard.

if only burgers can do it I wouldn't be expecting much

the problem with this is that i dont understand a word of what they are saying. what kind of ancient language is this even. never really had this problem before

you have to be a comcast client and subscribe to both AMC and Comcast packages (on top of the client thing)

good luck

AMC has beaten internet piracy. Who would have thought this day would come.

>ESQUIMIOUX
Why would they do this?

what can I watch instead that will replicate the feeling while I wait for more episodes?

I watched The Thing a few days ago so not that.

Is this thread going to break down into an argument between the mentally handicapped and the average person who can read 200-250 wpm? Because that was rather amusing to witness. I guess the tards didn't comprehend they were really tards until that moment!

Attached: HarmonsMolestationAllegations.jpg (1842x1147, 451K)

You can't subscribe for just one month, the AMC premiere package is just a tertiary piece to a larger Xfinity package that, at its cheapest, is $40/m with a two year contract.

put subtitles on

some regional dialects for your ears

True.

Also, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE how civil and corteous they are to one another in language, even when alone in the room. I love the two captains talking to each other alone.

>He isn't a comcast client
>You can't subscribe for just one month
That is what i'm going to do.

watch Shackleton

Hat8ful Eight

>intensive purposes
pls be b8

It's the 5th thread I have made, I am getting exceedingly good at it. gonna go to sleep soon, so someone take over next OP

So basically this pretentious pile of pompousness decided to doom hundreds of good men to a frigid, undignified grave just because he was determined to go against the will of his more experienced peer, for the reason being that said peer was an Irishman attempting to court his adult daughter? Did I understand that correctly?

Master and Commander

>he got btfo by his own stats
>admit that the "mentally handicapped" was right the entire time
>he posts the bait in the new thread
>the thread goes to utter shit with every post below this one

>Eskimeow

Attached: 14df2162c5de9cb7a0d99cfa115da270.jpg (852x1136, 816K)

HORNBLOWER

>intensive purposes
I know it’s bait but fuck you.

i dropped out of high school due to overpopulation of niggers

Attached: 1522269604829.png (286x241, 91K)

So what youy're telling us is that we finally found an user stupid enough to have xfinity already, and he's going to get the AMC premiere tertiary?

while I have you here, how does it feel to pay thousands of dollars a year on cable television?

>that said peer was an Irishman
well theyre irish. need I say more.

BETTER THAN A FUCKING TV LICENSE YOU LIMEY CUNT

>adult daughter
not even his daughter, niece and ward

Attached: 1522098431932.jpg (480x569, 61K)

the torrent dont have it :C

Please, if you are on BTN, ask in the Inc what the best way to rip it would be. They would be very helpful and maybe you can get subtitles included if you ask how

she looked like she had hit the wall, a roastie toth over 40 kek

And there it is. One of the tards. How does it feel knowing your brain cannot function at an average rate?

Attached: 1467574444256.gif (240x234, 2.72M)

Being Irish is the only reason he needed

you're the same user who thought the show was set in the antartic last thread aren't you

I find that it adds to the tension however, because underneath all of these pretenses and formalities is a dire conflict that neither party are willing to directly address for fear of losing face

Where's Marc ?

Well seeing as I live with my parents, and the only bills/contribution I make is paying the comcast bill and food while the rest goes to my savings account it feels great.

I am a burger too, I just have the self respect to not be a comcast customer

IRC I mean. I would add you on BTN, but I don't want to be marked.

yep. STIFF UPPER LIP

agent fucked up schedule and he got stuck with netflix

It is dumbass. Why do you think there are eskimos and polar bears? There's no land in the artic for them to live on.

Das Boot

>kek if the ratings don't even allow AMC to air the full ten episodes and they just cancel it before it even finishes airing.

then where you faggots be then? huh? crawling right back to Sup Forums

that was absolutely not me, i thought the show was set on a boat.

Attached: 1520555787108.gif (800x430, 897K)

sweet, thanks

>There's no land in the artic for them to live on
King William Island.

this
show would be 10/10 if james purefoy played a lt or something

Just go to subscene or some other site with subs

someone purchase it and stream it so we can watch it together (starting at episode 3)

i wish this wasn't bait :'(

I also don't want to be /marked/ since I will probably be posted on /ptg/. I will try the methoods in found in &forumid=43 after I make the webrips

where do you think we are

This is one of those shows women will never understand

Attached: 1446409179126.jpg (400x400, 25K)

how the fuck do you put up a tent or a teepee on ice? You Can't. The ice breaks up. You need hard land.

WHat are some actors that instatly bump the show rating up two-three points? James Purefoy, Cirian Hinds, Ian McShane, Walton Goggins. Anyone else?

Explain how there'd be eskimos if they couldn't setup their teepee.

The Governor stand alone episodes of the Walking Dead. Unironically.

the ice they're using explosives on

I just hope Titus Pullo and Lucius Vorenus show up at the end of the show to fuck that fucking bear up.

can i put my teepee on your hard land?

>ywn see James Purefoy flap his dick around in the Artic

Attached: 1475546378560.png (358x398, 147K)

for a start they use igloos

ptg here
you're /marked/

tom wilkinson

Bryan Cranston, and I really Seen Been too

wtf are you on about? ice isn't an explosive you nitwit. it's just a fucking tv show. just like wildfire isn't real.

Good luck user. Your efforts will be much appreciated. My sonarr will pick it up right away!

>teepee
>poopdeck
this show is all kinds of kino

Why did the retards think they could have a sea route through the Arctic anyway lmao why didnt they just look at a map or use common sense

Seamen

you need to be at least 18 to post here

>haha why didn't thy just look at google maps roflmao right

its master and commander the sci fi version everything stories should be that take hisorical settings and add somthing to make it more interesting

>go to bed last night with a comfy feeling knowing that the torrets will be out today
>nothing there
>mfw

Attached: 1520540174556.webm (360x626, 1.19M)

Ayo can someone help a nigga out
I missed the first two episodes and need a good streaming site, anyone got one?

>Expediton to find the Northwest Passage
>North West Passage
>North West
>North
Antarctica

Is there some kind of clause in his contracts that he gets to show his dick whenever he feels like it?

Attached: Purefoyimage-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 95K)