>have the real comic-book accurate Valkyrie sacrifice herself for nuValkyrie

>have the real comic-book accurate Valkyrie sacrifice herself for nuValkyrie

what were they thinking?

Didn't that happen pretty early on in Defenders?

>inb4 go back to Sup Forums comments
Why can't we hate this without being sexist racist bigots? Not everyone that hates this belongs in Sup Forums

Captain America punching Hitler back to a certain Sup Forums board.jpg

The movie came out already. It's over, diversity won and you lost. Go bitch about diversity in the next capeshit schlock coming out soon.

Besides Tessa Thompson was WAIFU in this film.

Haven't seen the movie yet. I hate racebending something fierce, but also super do NOT give a shit about Valkyrie. A conundrum.

It made me sooooooo mad when Perry White was cast with Laurence Fishburne. I raged. I RAAAAAGED. I made a thread about it. It really ruined DC movies for me, because everything else about DC movies is perfect.

They wanted a take on a classic character and a POC character but without racebending. It was acceptable.

Because there's no real logical reason to be mad at this without being Sup Forums

I mean, how the fuck can something so insignificant matter to a grown ass adult?

She was a pretty lame character regardless

What was the point of it again?

>comic book accurate arguments

>Preemptively trying to silence opposition to your stealth Sup Forums thread

Kill yourself.

Having more people in a movie, that represent the audience i guess?

Why do you care that much?

or it was just some generic blonde lady

Because he's Sup Forums. Finding stupid shit to get mad over is what they do.

because you don't manage to make any explanations that aren't sexist or racist

Don't care

I liked her

You hit the nail on the head. The reason why most diverse roles go to blacks is because blacks consume the most TV/Movies out of all the other ethnic groups in the US and the black middle class is expanding so that’s a huge market for Hollywood(I work for a marketing firm so don’t when try to argue me). If these Sup Forumstards want it to stop then they need to quit being shitposting NEETS and spend more money.

she is what sweden and other nordic countries look like nowadays anyway

It bothers me when it’s important to the character (Steve Rogers being black and being an American icon might vastly change certain contexts/Black Panther not being African)

But comics have plenty of white characters, its not Infinity Wars is going to be a full latino cast or something, chill.

Also Frank Cho is not the only way a character is depicted.

If they had money, they wouldn't be shitposting NEETs.

No, it's because they complain the most. Do you really think the black community has more money to spend on this shit than the asians and latinos?

I don't care how racist this sounds, I wanted a character who was a Valkyrie to be tall, blond, and white. The Valkyrie we got was mystery meat who was a full head shorter than Thor

No. Because it's a pretty clear pattern.
Wanna complain about Valkyrie? Sure. That's valid.
But then it's also complaining about Starfire, an alien with no set race. But okay, sure. Her features are kinda whiteish and the actress isn't super hot, so okay.
But then we have a thread on the board right now whining about the cast o the Lion King, which is all going to be CGI with voices anyway.
And Black Panther, which was black from the start, can't actually have a thread, because it's all shit posting.
And Raimi Spider-man, which shouldn't even be involved in this at all? The hot new meme there is having Uncle Ben go "but niggers tho peter! gas the jews! what did he mean by this"
So congrats. Idiots have buried your rational dislike under their bullshit, and there's no way you're getting out from under it.

We're complaining about Starfire because she's UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGLY

>Because there's no real logical reason to be mad at this without being Sup Forums

Jesus how delusional are you

Asians invest their money properly. Latinos have their own media.

Friendo, that's what people on Sup Forums do, not just exclusively Sup Forums. Look at this board in general, or Sup Forums, or Sup Forums, or anything that isn't really designated as a "slow" board.
Not saying you're wrong about Sup Forums finding stupid shit to be mad over, but come on, going after them for that is a bit hypocritical. Almost makes one think: how nu r u faggot?

>TRIGGERED.jpg
Welp, the MCU is definitely for Tumblr. Nice that I don't watch it.

Starfire was only the second strike and I'm willing to let that slide. (Mostly because I agree that she's not hot enough).
The fact of the matter is that we haven't had a single day on Sup Forums in the last three months without at least one thread screaming about how wrong it is that a black character or actor exists. Not a single fucking day.

t. nigguh

>Only the last three months
Feels like it's been a lot longer than that friend

Yeah I saw that and sighed. At least she wasn't a coward like the Valkyrie we got.

Man those Starfire threads all wanted her to be Brazillian. It's a fatigue that comes from white characters being played by blacks and it keeps happening over and over. Of course people are going to get sensitive to it and start bitching

>Starfire
>white character

>No, it's because they complain the most. Do you really think the black community has more money to spend on this shit than the asians and latinos?

So you didn’t even read my post? Blacks are the ones throwing money at these movies and going back for repeat viewings. It doesn’t matter who has more money or not. Straight Outta Compton was a huge financial success despite it being aimed primarily at a black audience. Hollywood wants a piece of that pie.

Rarely does Hollywood change things up because people complain. If that were the case then Asian characters wouldn’t get so shamelessly whitewashed. Asian audiences don’t hit their pockets hard enough for them to care.

It probably has been. 3 months is the conservative estimate.
Again, you're focusing on the isolated incidents when I'm pointing out the pattern doesn't even require characters being changed. Nobody's getting racelifted in Black Panther, but there's still bitching. Lion King is literally gonna be one big CGI animated movie. Still bitching. Point out any of this? LOL YOU'RE TRIGGERED.
It's just tired. Yeah it happens. Yeah it sucks when it's not faithful to the source material. But can we just fucking shut up about it for a day? This is is just as obnoxious as the Pickle Rick spam because it never ends.

Man then stop going to these threads

>Hollywood wants a piece of that pie.
Oh man, is this the return of all-Negro movies?

Try not visiting Sup Forums oh wait, you can't

>Every Valkyrie is killed in an instand by Hela
>Some YASS QUEEN can fight her 1v1

Cool. The executives clearly don’t care.

>he thinks execs care about him

It's cute that you think these are confined to threads. I can be in any random thread and someone will drop a bait bomb and then it's back to posting crime statistics!

Then go to Reddit or a forum, newfag.

I never said that but nice deflection.

>disney shill
>not sucking exec cock every day

no u

You're the newfag here.
It wasn't this bad back in 08.

I thought the character in the movie was pretty entertaining.

>Explain how supply and demand works
>S-SHILL!

Sometimes I forget Sup Forums is populated with underages.

>blah blah blah back in my days we were so civilized
Take your pills, grandpa.

You posted it.
She draws DIMES

>the last 4 points
Do you seriously get triggered by aimless funposting where not even the retards doing it take it seriously?
I think you may be too sensible for this site, or any normal community really.

It's a problem when it's bumping my storytimes off the board.
It's a problem when we can't even discuss a franchise because it's got too much melanin.
Shitposting is a Sup Forums tradition,yes, but when it starts to eliminate the point of a board as it has been in the last year or so, it's time to actually admit there's a problem.
Mark my words, this time next year if things don't change you'll be complaining that this is just another Sup Forums.

>this time next year if things don't change you'll be complaining that this is just another Sup Forums
I read this every year. It must be a Xmas tradition?

But the Uncle Ben stuff is just a joke. A lot of us have racist grandparents, that's what makes it funny

Naw, it was about as bad around '08 because of the influx of newfags from Channology. Whenever Sup Forums gets press, an influx of new users come in and fuck it up for a bit. The difference between now and then is that reddit wasn't as established as it is now, and the culture of "lurk moar" isn't really embedded as it used to be (if it's even there anymore).
No more fear of posting and getting called out for being a newfag, no more trying to understand the board culture or what boards interact with each other...there's a lot of stuff has changed. The internet has changed as a whole, and is no longer serious business. Everybody is stuck in a bubble that caters to their interests and lets them participate in a nice big circle jerk. When new users come here, they're not trying to participate in a new culture or add to it, they expect it to conform to their needs and their expectations. If you came here because you heard about Sup Forums and that's your impression of Sup Forums as a whole, well..."if you have a hammer, everything looks like a nail" is a good comparison to how people act nowadays.

That's my 2 cents.

Has it actually been wrong yet?
The board does get shittier every year.

Until very recently it was a rarw thing for me to hide a thread on Sup Forums. Now it's become a sad routine of going through the catalog and hiding the blindingly obvious shit threads and bait posts. The last couple of days I've usually had 6 to 12 Sup Forums threads hidden at any given time.

>Sup Forums is no longer 2deep4me
K

>6 to 12
Obviously you never were here in 2013.

Sup Forums is the new ponies.
That's why they got merged back in April.

You're welcome.

Valkyrie is easily the best MCU Female in terms of personality. SHe's fantastic!

Is the board Sup Forums?

Haha YASSS, I agree! Slay gurl

I like this because it acknowledges that the real Valkyrie just died.

The MCU is more like the Ultimate Universe anyways with Asgard blowing up and all the Asgardians going to Earth so it's not that weird to have a different Valkyrie. Hell, in the Ultimate Universe, she's not even Asgardian.

THIS. DIVERSITY IS BEAUTIFUL YOU BIGOTS!!!!!!!1

How many moviegoers are black? If anything she would be Latina or Chinese you retard

>yfw Loeb writes the Ultimatum movie

she's fantastic at drinking at least

The spics say hi.

>It's over, diversity won and you lost.

Niggerversity certainly haven't won any of my money. And all I've lost is the chance to pay for the privilege of seeing a movie that by all accounts was shitty anyway a couple of months before it appears on torrents.

>Sup Forumsmblr has defended this

Fucking Sheboons I swear.

>that by all accounts was shitty
>all accounts
>all
nope

The white one was probably a trash actress

>if she's white,she sucks
Real liberal here, tumblr

Can't be worse than the KANG

>Ultimate Universe

Ragnarok succeeding and Thor relocating Asgard to Earth is 616, man. Even Thor losing an eye comes from the arc right before Ragnarok about an alternate future where Thor was king.

These movies work as a "greatest hits" collection of remixed elements of the comics, which in a sense is also what the Ultimate line was trying to do so they do have that in common, and they do take bits and pieces from Ultimate, but mostly only for costumes and Hawkeye's backstory or Homecoming making Pete more like Miles. The vast majority of their inspiration is 616.

So, blacks have to be babysat by whites?

Spics don't count. Spics never count for anything.

Why are people mad that Valk is black when Heimdall is already an existing black Asgardian since Thor 1

Asgardians can be non-white, that's it. That was established in Thor 1. If you don't like it, fine, they aren't going to change it and not after two fucking movies. It was always retarded that Hogun was just as strong as other Asgardians except just not an Asgardian anyways.

>Asgardians can be non-white because a shitty movie says so

Eh, it's not that Sup Forums has become no longer 2deep4me, it's more of just rehashed content and the same old shitposts and bait posted each day. You don't even have to try and get people riled up anymore, you just got go
>why is this character black?
>whites are being pushed out
>muh feels
>reddit spacing
>no u
At least this place isn't as bad as /k/ or Sup Forums yet, though it's getting there. I think in some cases even /mlp/ is less sufferable when it comes to Sup Forums shit, mainly because it has a reputation that scares most people away. That and /d/; gotta love /d/

This is a transaction between blacks and jews, remember? Whites don't come into the equation at all. They're not relevant.

>Jesus was a blue eyed white dude.
It goes both ways apparently.

>when Heimdall is already an existing black Asgardian since Thor 1
People complained about that, too. Hell, even neopagans complained that the "Whitest of the Aesir" was to be played by a black actor.

Because, of course, when white people complain about their culture getting mangled, they're told to shut up and stop being homophobes/misogynists/Drumpf-voters or whatever. Meanwhile, blacks are allowed to be told they're pharaohs.

The /aco/ split was a mistake. I think we lost too many of our cool heads to them.

>Thor existed
Good goy.

In short, you actually like the place. Then why all the whining?

woah, someone actually cares about Perry White? Jimmy Olsen is actually important and he got killed and nearly gender swapped.

Correction, no explainations can be given that you won’t misconstrue as sexist or racist.

>>Thor existed
>Good goy.
Exactly. So what's it matter who plays him
Hell, Comic thor was already an abberition. The myhological Thor's a disgusting ginger.

>Generic blonde lady
See, the people who complain the most about racism always wind up being the most racist of them all.

>abberition
Shill, if you have to do your job at least check your grammar first.

You mean spelling. But I wouldn't have expected an idiot to know the difference.

yeah, comic books sucks now and are basically (and summarily) ruined

I'm just waiting for something else to come along that isn't tainted by virtue signaling and stupidity

too bad there aren't any good manga right now
maybe web comics will make a comeback?

>gets called out
>resorts to name calling

>That and /d/; gotta love /d/
Nope, /d/ has it's own problems. For example, the futa spammer is still alive and it's impossible to have a conversation about the state of the catalog without his enablers losing their shit.

Never happened at all. They so didn't all get instantly killed.

Comic books with fictional characters is now while culture? Did you say this?