Reminder that we'll never see the Goof Troop characters ever again

Reminder that we'll never see the Goof Troop characters ever again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ggmVm2ljDuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not when you post the Goofy Movie characters.
Does A Goofy Movie count as a Goof Troop movie?

No. It does not. Because Goof Troop happened when Max was way younger. And Peg didn't divorce Pete yet and we still see Pete's brat of a daughter around.

I highly doubt that seeing as we're in full 90's nostalgia overdrive right now

Good. Means less furry shows.

Someone's gonna make Max into a dad. Oh my fucking god. Someone's gonna make Max into a dad.

>what is DuckTales Reboot cameos

So far, Spoonerville is simply mentioned to exist. Doesn't mean that Goofy and Max exist in it as well.
Would be cool, though.

Didn't one of the Christmas thing have Max come home with his girlfriend from college.?

Goofy existed in the original Ducktales.

In the cartoon?

Yep. Her name was Mona.

Yes. He owned a sports shop.

>we'll never see Paulie Shore character again
thank fuck

Max was seen in some Christmas special with a new gf. Pete is older than Goof Troop and is still in Kingdom Hearts. PJ we'll never seen again and that hurts the most.

Max has since found his way into the main cast of Disney characters. He still appears now and then.

I guess you mean the old SportsGoof short movie, and not the 1987 Ducktales cartoon.

yeah, we haven't seen Peg in like 25 years, so YEAH, WE WONT SEE THE BEST MILF EVER AGAIN!

FUCK YOUR THREAD!

No, it was an episode involving a soccer game. Scrooge and the nephews were there and the plot involved an old ass trophy.

.... and only because somebody done goofed

That would be Sports Goofy in Soccer Mania.

youtube.com/watch?v=ggmVm2ljDuw

What would Goofy Movie-era Pistol be like?

That nerdy girl was way hotter than Roxanne.

so hot you can't remember her name

Goofy would be an awesome grandpa.

Hotter than Roxanne that's for sure. She would have most of her mom looks but she wouldn't even dream of going towards Max's dumbass. Knowing Pistol and how she was like Pete when it came to money and shit in general. I assume that she would graduate early and make a start up company.

And then somewhere down the line she would fuck up and have her company destroyed by some bs fucked up morality problems. (Overworking sounds like her.)

I feel like adult Pistol would be somewhat vicious if you take into account her mother's outbursts of rage and her father's greed.

Probably something like this.

(Aside: I love Aeolus's design for Peg here.)

thats kinda hot

what is this image? are they at the prom or the oscars? are they all dead and in heaven? why is max dressed like the devil?

YO STACYYYY!

Wasn't the hot teen girl in Ducktales?

>Goofy becomes a Grandpa
>None of the other characters even age

AY YO STACEY!

TALK TO ME TALK TO ME TALK TO ME BABY!

>that time Peg pretended to be PJ's date

Max also mentions Doonald as being Goofy's best friend and they see Donald and Mickey standing near the highway and in the stands as backpackers
I thought it was canon that all of them share a universe together no matter where they are
they just live different lives now

Hot

>That time Peg was Max's maid.

i think the reason we hardly ever see peg and pistol ever is cause they kinda cramp pete's bad guy image.

Does Pete know that's what's happening here? Because his expression is one of "My boy found himself a keeper" meaning he can't recognize his wife's ass when he sees it just because it's in different pants.

he merely suspected something was a bit off

also to add to that; we hardly ever seen PJ since.

This show is showing its age hardcore. That was the problem with 90s cartoons and; the aging people working on it had no idea what was hip and defaulted on nostalgia. Here Peggy looks like she's from a 30 year long decade.

Or perhaps Peg is trying to pretend to be a teen and doesn't know how kids in PJ's generation dress and behave.

She was pretty savage as a kid so this is guaranteed

also someone post pistol art

Actually, that looks relatively close to early '90s fashion. The peace symbol placed on her leggings seems a weird touch (never seen sew-on patches on those), but other than that it seems to fit. Now, if the aim was to dress Peg in outdated clothing, they should've then probably gone with something from the mid-to-late '70s since the what is considered to be completely out of fashion usually means clothes from 10–15 years ago. Think about the second Goofy movie, where Goofy is wearing late '70s disco outfits. And yes, I know that one was made in 2000, but since the show began in the early '90s, it makes sense that for them that the fashions to goof on wouldn't be '80s but rather the late '70s.

montana max with tits.