Television Clothing

Why don't real men wear a cravat anymore?

Ooze sexuality, let everyone know you're a real lady killer. Be a babe magnet.

Attached: Real_man.jpg (450x281, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/inside-the-actors-studio/n11458
youtube.com/watch?v=y5MZOUrjuzU
youtube.com/watch?v=nmGuy0jievs
youtube.com/watch?v=Sa-EwG1LMW0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCkHanF4v1w
youtu.be/O1cAZbw_gbY
youtube.com/watch?v=fU21LKlfrmA
youtube.com/watch?v=BV0-_Ez8UZE
youtube.com/watch?v=KctTnPrWS1A
youtube.com/watch?v=Cv808WChuJA
youtube.com/watch?v=8-ufR6QG02w
youtu.be/naUppHrHJpI?t=111
youtube.com/watch?v=qiJ7uQfogKA
youtu.be/Sb8kYPasoys?t=14
youtube.com/watch?v=NwD6_H8Slyc
youtube.com/watch?v=8A0l-eBK9KE
youtube.com/watch?v=xLnapb-30hA
youtube.com/watch?v=CxEU5Mzb6FM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Charles Nelson Reilly, the man’s man’s man.

"I'm King Llort!"

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/inside-the-actors-studio/n11458

I know, right? You just KNOW the dude was neck-deep in prime 1970's p*ssy

I would love to be able to unironically dress like a predatory 70s homosexual.

Attached: 088269009ca574b84e4c49dd7ec1cff0.jpg (453x868, 112K)

>unironically

Attached: Paul_Lynde.jpg (500x500, 32K)

Baldwin's last great performance

I hear that he saved one pussy hair from each woman he pumped and dumped. By the time of his death his family went though his effects and found a reproduction of Liberace’s famed 16 foot long Austrian fox coat made entirely of pubic hair.

Ooooh my goodnneesssss

I wouldn't doubt it. Women are subconsciously attracted to men with raw animal strength. They become powerless around them.

Attached: CNR.png (553x375, 161K)

I know it was pretty common knowledge on Match Game that he used to pass on his leftovers to Richard Dawson, who always looked up to him for his way with women,

Attached: CNR2.jpg (640x440, 33K)

On Gilbert Gottfried’s Amazing Colossal Podcast they’ve interviewed several of Reilly’s closest friends and they said one of their favorite group activities was to have CNR aggressively corner women on the street and observe how quickly it would take a woman to exhibit the “Puss Quakes” from his unbridled masculinity.

Those women didn't stand a chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=y5MZOUrjuzU

What I mean is, I love 70s clothes that are slightly outlandish by today's standards, but would never wear them because I would stick out like a sore thumb and people would think I was being ironic. I guess I'm trying to say I wish I lived in the 70s and could sport that clobber without drawing too much attention.

Attached: 64638364.jpg (337x418, 49K)

You know he was banging prime Brett somers

OK, I get it. These days, the most a man can do to be original is their choice in tie (as long as it isn't too wild).

Attached: Mod.png (529x811, 1.05M)

I really like 70s era interior decorations (like macrame) but no way you could do it without everyone think you were doing it to be funny

>tfw never got to experience the 70's and disco
Can any oldfags confirm if it was as fun as it seems?

Attached: 200.gif (377x200, 2.03M)

Fucking hell, my dude. It’s like John Wayne in Arnold’s body but with Burt Reynolds’ toupee. Nobody stood a chance back then.

It wasn't all great though. In the 70's, the only thing wider than the lapels were the ties.

And polyester wasn't designed to be used for clothing. Too scratchy and it held heat. You would boil in those clothes.

Attached: 70s_Suit.jpg (570x696, 118K)

It wasn't. Disco was very unpopular, even when it was popular. Mostly it was for the coke-fueled party crowd always on the border of they gay lifestyle; or for the rich and famous wanting to be seen.

Being anti-disco was far more popular at the time.

Attached: WRIF-DREAD-Detroit-Rockers-Engaged-in-the-Abolition-of-Disco-Card.png (800x253, 456K)

Funny true story...

Back in the 70's there was a group called "The Village People", which was a producer-designed group designed to appeal to the gay man market.

They did a song called "YMCA", about how it was fun to hang out with the boys at the YMCA. A side effect was that the real YMCA suddenly got a massive boost in membership.

Someone in the navy thought it would be a great idea to hire the group to do a song promoting the navy for their recruiting effort. They rolled out the red carpet, giving them full access to all their ships to film the video.

Just before it came out, someone let them know that they were a pro-gay band, which kind of soured it for them.

Here's the video of "In the navy"

youtube.com/watch?v=nmGuy0jievs

And here's "YMCA". Listen to the lyrics and decide for yourself if they were talking about the swimming pool and basketball courts.

(and yes, the South Park character of Mr Slave was based on one of the members of this band)

youtube.com/watch?v=Sa-EwG1LMW0

Have you been to a rave? Congrats! You were at a disco in the 70s!

Yeah, fuck that gay shit. I'd have been all over the hippy/blues rock/proto metal scene.

Attached: deep-purple-mk1.jpg (591x800, 109K)

You know that requires your listening to the entire 17 minute version of In-a-gadda-da-vida.

I think Charles Nelson Reilly was a big fan of psychedelic rock too. Helped him come down after spending all night banging supermodels.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCkHanF4v1w

>17 minute

Small potatoes

youtu.be/O1cAZbw_gbY

CNR ruled & Match Game is the greatest game show of all time

Also, Spike Lee's Summer of Sam probably had the most realistic take on the disco scene

Attached: josechung.jpg (1920x1080, 93K)

agreed, I still watch re-runs every day

Attached: dick.gif (450x286, 1.87M)

You just KNOW he did. No woman can say no when CNR turns on the charm.

Attached: Loni.jpg (445x612, 28K)

It got to the point that husbands and boyfriends wouldn't even let him come to their parties. Too risky.

Attached: Ginger.jpg (785x1024, 290K)

I'm just hoping that Liza and her mom never had that embarrassing conversation.

Attached: Liza.jpg (431x612, 35K)

It all culminated into this

youtube.com/watch?v=fU21LKlfrmA

Attached: what did they mean by this.png (1366x1361, 2.46M)

Bruce Jenner. We should have known.

youtube.com/watch?v=BV0-_Ez8UZE

Attached: Bruce.jpg (1095x614, 55K)

Jennermind

I had to include his package and happy trail

Also it's scary and hilarious that the VP are dancing with and being lusted after by disco dollies

Attached: they knew.png (606x735, 573K)

It just seems that the boxers and wrestlers are far too friendly.

I'm starting to think that the village people WEREN'T talking about the sports and traditional male bonding at the YMCA

This show is actually pretty great.

Dumb Dora was so dumb....

"Match Game", "Hollywood Squares" and "What's my line" were the pinnacle of of 70's game shows

Yes it is. It's especially great with retro eyes.

CNR and Paul Lynde just had the whole new your camp down so tight, I wind up laughing hysterically when I see them on their respective game shows.

How dump was she?

It's such an iconic show that when they tried to do a reboot they insisted the host have that funky microphone

Attached: Microphone.jpg (480x360, 13K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KctTnPrWS1A

Also "The Gong Show" and the "Liars Club" which was always broadcast after 11pm for some reason.

I think everyone can agree that no one liked the person who bid $1 higher on Price is Right

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv808WChuJA

It's a total dick move but it is pure revenge on the highest scorer who gets first bid.
Always showcase showdown was a dice roll.
Everyone wanted "A NEW CAR!!111", but the Vacation packages where decent sometimes if they included boats or jet skis, worst was the heaps of appliances but I guess young couples would benefit from those the most.

Still crack up whenever I hear the Cliffhanger theme music

youtube.com/watch?v=8-ufR6QG02w

Cliffhanger had the best music but PLINKO was the patricians game.
Looking up Pllnko I found this literal soyboy breaking a new record

youtu.be/naUppHrHJpI?t=111

Of course his name is Ryan

he was gay, right?

Are you kidding? He had to drag himself into work on all fours every day he had so many fine b*tches.

> Dick Van Dyke recalled the wrap party for Bye Bye Birdie in 1962. A series of men gave short speeches, each one praising Ann-Margret and predicting success and stardom for the young actress.
>When it was Lynde's turn to speak, he began, "Well, I guess I'm the only one here who doesn’t want to fuck Ann-Margret.

He was a man of taste and refinement who looked down on cheap sluts

Maybe he was worried about her having brain damage after seeing her dance.

youtube.com/watch?v=qiJ7uQfogKA

xfiles?

It takes a confident man to walk around in a suede green suit. Even in the 70's

>hippy/blues rock/proto metal scene.
>70s

Paul dodged a bullet there but she looks like she smelled nice

That number reminded me of this scene with Toni Basil of "Oh Mickey your so fine fame"

youtu.be/Sb8kYPasoys?t=14

I would eat that costume

(vid) very similar.

But I think we can agree that CNR would never lower himself to the ann margaret level, not when he could have the pick of the hollywood litter at the snap of a finger.

Attached: 1509317971341.png (1600x680, 1.3M)

you now remember the Village People parody scene in Wayne's World 2
youtube.com/watch?v=NwD6_H8Slyc

Attached: ww2_ymca2.jpg (800x500, 88K)

Reminds me of the time I accidentally went to a gay bar (I kid you not)

> 30 years ago. I'm young, naive, and totally lacking in observation skills
> go out with my girlfriend, for our usual pool and beer evening.
> our regular bar is closed for cleaning or a private party or something, so we decide to go to a random bar instead
> go, play pool, drink beer, she's laughing all night.
> I, of course, haven't noticed anything,
> we leave, she bursts out laughing.... you really don't know, do you user?
> What? Says I.
> You didn't notice anything wrong? You didn't notice that I was the only girl in the place?
> You didn't think it was odd that the dudes were asking you to shoot pool and none of them asked me?
> me, looking stupid.
> Dumb ass... it was a gay bar.
> we both have a good laugh.

Also playing the best character with the best song in Charlottes Web made him immortal

youtube.com/watch?v=8A0l-eBK9KE

How many vore fetishes did he inspire throughout the world? Millions I say

>wait a minute...

Attached: D24EV.jpg (1032x800, 90K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xLnapb-30hA

youtube.com/watch?v=CxEU5Mzb6FM

superior gay Simpsons

Great song. Fact based.

Damn! CNR was grabbin'em by the pussy left and right.

I think most older decades would be fun to visit for like a month, but christ would I ever be bored.

yes, the ayy lmao episode

Yep. It's almost a good thing that he's gone now. Normal human males like you and I wouldn't stand a chance competing with him.