What did she meant by this

Other urls found in this thread:

members.sagfoundation.org/programs/8934
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That there's only a few days left for the new season

>Nov 3
>Star vs the Forces of Evil is doing a special screening and Q & A tonight for SAG members! Sign up here: members.sagfoundation.org/programs/8934

Do we have any leaks of the screening? Or any footage of the panel at all?

literally what

>Two days out from new episodes
>We're still completely dead if we're not flinging shit over Jackie or talking about how much we want to huff Star's sweaty pits or some shit

We could always go back to the fetish stuff

Smart people left and are only now coming back. I'm just here to check how many days are left.

If that's what it takes

Is it wrong I liked the whole saliva thing they did?

We could always shift to a new fetish.

Better idea, what are Star's fetishes?
Besides the obvious one

Over an hour later, and this thread starts talking about fetishes.

Muscley guys for sure
She's a thrill seeker, so probably dangerous situations. Like she'd be the type of girl to give you a blowjob while your both on the edge of a 60 story building

She likes Marco's nachos an awful lot, maybe she wants to be stuffed.

>Fetish discussion resurrects a nonstarter thread after an hour
I regret nothing

>stuffed
That has two different interpretations, both equally hot and/or gross.

?

That's what I was thinking, but I know some people are into stuffing food in their genitals for tgeir partner to eat

Or over the edge of her balcony where anyone might see you

>No one's said cuckqueaning yet
for shame\

Woah, animated png!

Already ran that thing into the ground and buried it. Still fun to rustle some jimmies, though

Because it's just a meme and she's very obviously not okay with sharing the Diaz, whereas she has canonically shown that she's really into things like sniffing Marco's sweaty hoodie and drooling over older men.

they're so adorable in this shot

>5555
>5
IT IS A SIGN

Kekaryck confoimed.

The fact that she's not ok with it is what makes it so great.

If she's not okay with it, it's not her fetish.

Ok guys, I've basically avoided these threads since the end of Battle for Mewni. Did I miss anything relevant to the show or should I just watch the bomb to find out? I know there was a live stream or two but i literally can't watch those because the voice acting and improv is too cringey for me.

Well there hasn't been any episodes since the battle for Mewni, if that's what you're talking about

You missed a lot of quality shitposting though

>Did I miss anything relevant to the show
We got a bunch of promos and have all the episode synopses, which at this point you might as well try to avoid to watch the bomb unspoiled.

She seems to like dressing Marco up

Episode summaries for the 9 eps/17 segments of the bomb, some promos and images

Up to you if you'd want to know about them or just go in completely blind. Some descriptions semi-spoil a few plot elements

I will say compared to the leadup for The Battle For Mewni, they've avoided dropping any big spoilers, especially if you're just going by the promos. It doesn't seem like they've even shown anything past the first few episodes of the bomb yet, though I'm sure they'll tease things next weekend.

What if Star wore stockings instead of tights?

How about a few more characters

>Star: Muscles, Masks, Scent, Domination, Fangs (probably), Eyes (this is probably more of a personal preference than a fetish, though)

>Marco: Mysterious women

>Janna: Voyeur, Occult, Tentacle

>Jackie: Tentacle, Attention (is that a fetish?)

>Tom: Human/Mewman

>Ponyhead: Oral

Man, Sky's got adorable little feetsies.

>>Marco: Mysterious women
I get everything else, but when did this happen?

Probably means Heka.
>knew next to nothing about her
>still caught every clone and the original

What about shooting home-made syrup all over Star's breakfast while she licks her lips awaiting her salty, savory treat?

Haha somebody should totally make the syrup white haha I'm not a degenerate I promise

Already ahead of ya, mane.

I was mostly thinking about his fetishization of Jackie since he was fixated on how amazing she might be and how cool she was, when he knew nearly nothing about her. Though had a good point as well.

>YWN pancakes for your pretty waifu
WITH NO OTHER LEWD SHIT. I JUST WANNA COOK FOR HER OK!?

Can definitely include ageplay/older guys for Star.
Also, Marco is a well known legs man.

Marco's into blondes, feet and curvy women
Janna could be into freaky rubber costumes and settings, maybe gore too
Jackie craves the pain (piercings), so she's into anal and probably food play ("now do me")
Ponyhead's into pigroasting and maybe sounging with her horn

>Marco is a well known legs man.
Shit, you're absolutely right. Also foot stuff. Nice dubs btw

One day left, Riverposter

>settings
I can see the others, but this one has me confused.

Some recreation of pagan scenery/temples related to sex magic

Technically two since I'm gonna release it monday night after work.
I figured out both endings, hope you guys love it.

Star is a voyeur too
>Uses the All Seeing Eye enough that she's made a compact version, probably spies on Marco regularly
>Has no issue with Marco spying on Jeremy, just tells him "It's okay, Marco. Wave that creep flag."

n i c e
Just so you're aware, it's possible that the premiere will go up on the app at midnight/3AM Monday morning, if that affects your plans at all.

>48 hours left until two whole weeks of new episode, ending in a hour long mid-season finale
It's gonna be one hell of a ride my dudes.

We'll see how much I can get done the next two nights. I had to do a full re-read of everything I had so far cause I'm autistic with continuity and that would seriously affect the endings I have in mind. I'm sure you can guess the basic premise of the endings but... not what doors they both open.

Then again, who watches Star at 3AM?

Remember how you all thought this meant season 4 yesterday?

Just hit me that not only will this be half the time it took to air the Starbruary episodes, but one episode longer too. Wonder exactly when these threads will really pick up speed.

Coincidentally or not, the last bomb happened to have the episodes that'd create the most fanbase drama/discussion air each Thursday (Running with Scissors, The Hard Way, Just Friends) and maybe that effect's lost slightly this time with just two weeks.

5*

You mean 5. We're already having 4.

Season 5, dumbass.

We have a Season 4 already

>tries to make you all look like fools
>makes myself look like a fool twice instead
I'll just take my leave, here.

That's kind of really fucking endearing. You can tell she really cares about her show. Especially since she spent so much time trying to get it made

Added

>Star: Ageplay/Older Guys, Oral (pic related), Voyeur, Muscles, Masks, Scent, Domination, Fangs (probably), Eyes (this is probably more of a personal preference than a fetish, though)

>Marco: Mysterious women, Feet, Legs, Curvy, Blonde

>Janna: Voyeur, Occult, Tentacle, Pagan Sex Magic stuff (probably something bondage related)

>Jackie: Food, Pain, Tentacle, Attention (is that a fetish?)

>Ponyhead: Oral, Pigroasting

Anything else?

>Ludo: vore

Would he enjoy positive JOI? Considering he likes being called a good boy.

post screenshots of Brittney

I mean who doesn't love some positive JOI.

>legs
Mah negro, gotta love the long princess legs

Think mommydom would be a bit much?

>She licks the wand
Gross, who knows where that thing's been?

>Wand has been passed through generations
>Whatever lewd thing Star has thought of doing, one of her grandma's has probably already done

>You will never cum on Star's wand while she's asleep and watch her wrap her hot little tongue all over her wand the next day.

oh no

>she's licking up her ancestor's essence off the wand
So who'd she be more likely to taste, and what would that taste be?

More to the point, HER MOTHER has probably already done.

Whoever it was, she said her wand tastes like candy corn. So... who knows.

Not that bitch again, she deserved to be exterminate.

Caramel corn, actually

I want to see Star suffer.

Marco probably gave Star candy corn once for Halloween and she spit it out and started screeching THIS IS NOT CORN, WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT, FUUUCK EARTH and Marco had to drag her out of the store

>generations of going back and forth between corn and the wand has left a layer of grandma vag juice baked onto it
Where do I sign up to get my memory erased

Added some more characters

>Star: Ageplay/Older Guys, Oral (pic related), Voyeur, Muscles, Masks, Scent, Domination, Fangs (probably), Eyes (this is probably more of a personal preference than a fetish, though)

>Marco: Mysterious women, Feet, Legs, Curvy, Blonde

>Janna: Voyeur, Occult, Tentacle, Pagan Sex Magic stuff (probably something bondage related)

>Jackie: Food, Pain, Tentacle, Attention (is that a fetish?)

>Ponyhead: Oral, Pigroasting

>Ludo: Vore

>Toffee: Getting blown

I'll take a shot in the dark and say Soupina.

>Getting blown
kek

trips plz

>All those cheek marks
I love it

oh bby

thx dub gods

QUADS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Just imagine the centuries of accumulated lewd, degenerate magical spells and techniques that were recorded in Star's book.

Someone was listening, user.

>Marco breaks up with Jackie because he came to the realization that he's misses Star more and more
>The breakup went horrible, Jackie burst into tears
>He goes back home, sits in his room for a while
>Notices the dimensional scissors
>Goes to Star, notices a dim light coming from her room
>Star and Tom kissing lewdly
>"She... But..."
>Mix of confusion building into anger, monster arm 'nam flashbacks
>A hand reaches out and touches his shoulder
>"Let's put that anger to good use, wouldn't that sound delightful?"

nice

>No QT Star to take trick or treating even though you're way too old to go but you take her anyway and everyone thinks she's your little sister or cousin but she keeps cup checking you in front of other tricker treaters to assert dominance and claim her territory
Fuck my shitty life.

I'd like to read that chapter

>Every Queen of Mewni adds a new sex spell to the book, and gives detailed stories of how the spell went

>Literally pages upon pages of hot, passionate, freaky sex stories involving the Queens of Mewni

>New Queens of Mewni are expected to practice all of the spells at least once in their first year as Queen

Didn't the shipping-analysis-pastebin guy at least begin a fic with basically that premise?

>sizeplay
>ageplay
>bdsm
>femdom
>maledom
>tentacles
Need I go on?

>Need I go on?
yes