It was pretty cool watching the little white kid next to me lose his shit watching the trailer for this

It was pretty cool watching the little white kid next to me lose his shit watching the trailer for this.

Thanks for the blog post /combler/

is that way my underage shitposting friend

WE

WUZ

This movie doesn't seem very diverse.

Superheroes are superheroes, regardless of skin color, of course kids would go nuts.

KANGZ N CONQUERORS

>king
Is he an Inhuman?

Who cares what race they are, it looks awesome

$0.01 for you.

Why do you care all of a sudden?

>says the underage shitposter

Fuck off, just saw Thor yesterday and it was absolute unfunny dogshit

wow
they truly WAZ kings

Mayos BTFO

Because the MCU is pandering to Tumblr nowadays. Therefore the movies must be as diverse as possible.

>he keeps taking the bait from Disney
lol

Did I hurt your fee fees Sup Forums?

Are you saying that you’re from tumblr?

Get the fuck

>Boseman, Jordan, Bassett, Guiria and Whitaker are Americans
>Lupita was born in Mexico to Kenyan parents
>Freeman, Serkis and Kaluuya are English
>Girl playing Shuri is Guyanese
>Dude playing M'Baku is from Trinidad and Tobego

It's pretty diverse. You just mean there's a lot of blacks. You can say it user. It'll be racist and factually wrong, but you can say it.

Black Panther has been a Marvel character since the 60s and now they’re making a movie of him, I genuinely don’t understand what the problem is

REEEEEE NAZI

Of course you don't...

Guiria's parents are Rhodesian academics, forgot that part.

Blacks exist.

> Talks about Sup Forums.
> Only cares about BP because black kangz
> Is equally as racist as Sup Forums
> Kek

God DAMN you’re stupid

Wow the mental gymnastics you did there was astounding.

>Only cares about BP because black kangz
is that what you think?

Yeah it would, wouldn’t it? You fucking faggot

Yeah, why not? Panthers are sick. Black Panther is cool.

As for the politics? Black Panther is still fine. Sup Forumsfags always say "Quit changing white characters to black characters for the sake of diversity; make your own black character instead" and that's basically Black Panther. If it's good, great. If it's shit, oh well.

I'm Sup Forums and I support this movie. If countries were segregated then we all would be equal.

>Sup Forumsfags always say "Quit changing white characters to black characters for the sake of diversity; make your own black character instead
Turns out that wasn't a solution either.

Because we've been told to care.

it's timing. There is no problem at all, but this point in time marketing/hollywood is pushing too much of a minority agenda along with anyone who complains of the too much push is called a nazi. Cut out politics and it's no problem, but politics is everything right now and it is annoying.

Sup Forums please leave

You forget. Divershitty only counts when whites are being removed.

Nice

Boy oh boy, if this is how BP threads are right now, I can't imagine the shitstorm when it actually comes out.

Yeah, the mods should probably step in soon

It's an MCU film and it looks cool. I imagine it will do fine.

That said, it will be mostly normies (and their kids) who go see it, general MCU fans who live close enough to a cinema for it not to be a bother, and his fanbase (all eight of them).

I like the MCU but I'm not driving for an hour to see Black Panther. The American mid-west won't watch it. China won't watch it. So I expect it to be highly praised but be middling in it's box office.

If I hear anything about how "Hilarious" Black Panther is I'm not going. I don't want it to be super serious but I'd rather it be closer in tone to the Dark Knight than Ragnarok

I was really looking forward to this film just because its in a different setting.
Then I watched the trailer and its a generic future city and BP fights another BP
It might be the first MCU film i skip in the cinema

>China won't watch it.

They said it about Homecoming, they said it about Thor...

There's too many blacks for chinks to handle

Hopefully it'll get to the point where the mods have no choice but to ban Kangzposters and Hotep Niggas on sight.

Both had white people leading.
The Chinese really do not care for people darker than them.

Literally what people said about Homecoming and Ragnarok. Except I guess they said "brown" with Homecoming.

>The American mid-west won't watch it

Honestly? People thought the midwest would skip WW due to feminism. Maybe they did, maybe they didn't. Either way it made mad bank, and its 'minority draw' wasn't even as powerful as the one in BP. Everyone left of center will watch this movie twice.

It's okay for people who are culturally similar to ancient Scandinavians to be humanoid thousands of year old beings who live in outer space in a hyper-advanced technology. It's not okay for there to be a made up place in Africa with people who live in an area with hyper-advanced technology.

It's 2017, obviously mass racism still exists but people all over the world are going to watching Black Panther. You're a lunatic if you think you can write off entire countries and region as bigoted.

Do we even know how Thor did in China. Didn't it only just come out?

kids normally don't care about race shit

I don't think I ever even registered black people as something different until I was 15 or something

I know people who saw Wonder Woman when they found out it wasn't third wave feminist garbage. Strange film

>It's not okay for there to be a made up place in Africa with people who live in an area with hyper-advanced technology

Nobody said that. I love Gorilla city

Race relations were better when e were kids, user.

Blade was cooler

nigger lover please leave

>Sup Forums
>Loving comics and cartoons

Well that's just a lie

I hope there ain't no quips in this movie, it looks pretty serious.

Sad.

>it looks pretty serious.
>Falling for the trailer scam

Yeah so did Iron Man 3 and AoU

Me too, user, but:

>I never freeze
>Shuri secret handshake

It's not looking good.

AOU had a reasonable amount of quips, not like the last three movies, I'll be happy with AUO's level of lame jokes.

true
I'm also not an American, just growing up with American movies and seeing people like Eddie Murphy, Will Smith, Samuel L Jackson etc. in everything made me think that no body cared about being black, so I always thought about it in a same way as having different hair color.

It wasn't until I started getting into internet I realized just how much of the shit show it actually is.

>reasonable amounts of quipping
>from ULTRON

Absolutely not.

BLACKED

>just saw Thor yesterday
Yeah keep giving them money. That'll teach 'em!

Quips might not be the right word, I'm saying Homecoming and GOGT2 had far more poor humor than AOU.

Sup Forums sees a movie about black people that will be successful and gets angry

This looks like a better Power Rangers movie than the Power Rangers movie. Just CTRL+F 'T'challa' and replace it with 'Zack' in the script and you're basically good. Then just reference Hip-hop kido and that his zord is the giant-ass panther statue from the trailer.

Boom. Instant black ranger movie.

It's performing above industry expectations.

Thor's electro Psycho Crusher and Hulk suplexing Fenris was kinda funny, it's too bad none of the jokes were.

Blacks aren't English

boy you proved him wrong user

Apparently writing off the entire midwest is only bad if Hilary does it.

>You just mean there's a lot of blacks.

Hey, user...

...they all look alike. :^)

Why do both trailers need obnoxious rap music?

It takes place in africa, not Detroit

Remember how this was gonna be the Willennium?

Well, it is about two young black men in color coded clothing having a turf war so...

>Long live the King

Filthy monarchist propaganda

>MCU is pandering to Tumbler
While the avengers is mainly made up of guys that include
Captain America a man from world two who strongly believe in traditional values and a true American
Tony Stark a billionaire playboy
And Thor the supreme Chad

Which were what exactly?

But that shitty movie Will Smith and his son did, went over pretty well in China

What, After Earth? That did 34 million there. Can you imagine a cape film doing so little?

>avengers
2008 was long ago, user.

Sup Forumsack here
Actually pretty excited for this flick, might skip Thor to watch it.

>might skip Thor to watch it.

They come out months apart. How poor are you?

I budget how much I spend on movies a year.

But films starring a lot of whites from various countries aren't considered diverse.

Thor comes out in 2017

BP comes out in 2018

Oddly enough I saw a bunch of white kids dressed as Black Panther this year for Halloween. I think it's great in the fact that he's a character who hasn't gotten much recognition.

If you want to read deeper into it, look how the white kids loved the character without having to have the same skin color. This goes against the narrative of SJWs saying stuff like minority kids need minority heroes to look up too.

Turns out kids rightly don't give a crap.

If he's dumb enough to waste enough time on Sup Forums as to start self identifying himself in relation to it, probably flipping burgers if he's lucky.

My hero when i was a kid was Michael Jordan and im a 5'5 fat white kid

>kid

Underage b&

Lose his shit in what way?
Was he mad about the film? Excited?

I expected it, and even liked the first trailer's music, but the second one felt a bit less fitting for what was going on.

This.