Knowledge Bomb. This election is truly Good vs Evil, but even Evils hate Evil

Remember everything I have ever talked about in my Threads, and remember what I'm going to say now.

This election is truly Good vs Evil, but even Evils hate Evil.

Many forces of good, and many forces of evil are against Hillary now.

Shes so corrupt and so evil and will cause so much damage and death that all sides don't want to have her in power.

Corruption is something that when it gets to a critical mass, it completely destroys things. Hillary would make corruption reach that level.

Its much better for everyone in the grand scale if Trump gets in and cleans shit up, because by doing so he would advert disaster in more ways then one.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/Anonymous5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what are your thoughts on this entire FBI thing?

You can find my older threads on 4plebs(ignore the impersonators/trolls), and the last one mysteriously got archived in a matter of minutes.

Who are the "evil" that hate even Hillary and don't want her in power ? The globalist ? Soros ? Rothschild ?

Please let it be the real you.

Is there something we need to look out for?

What happens if Trump loses?

The devil punishes the evil according to the Master and Margarita.
Anyway, if Kek is with us, who can stand against us?

Hold me Anon5. I'm really stressed about the FBI not charging HRC.
She's going to win, right? It's fucking rigged and we're donezo, correct?
Times like these kill me. I have a feeling this is the end of Western Civilization.

When I search 4plebs for 9O2tecpDHQ6 all that shows up is discussion on your trip. Not your OPs.

Anything on the alleged FBI deaths?
False flags planned?

I lost all faith in you. Yesterday you said that there would be some shit revealing and when asked from someone why there hasnt been any yet, you said that the day was still not over. Well, it's over now and no shit has hit the fan.

Whats your excuse?

Use this settings

Don't fall for the concern CTR shills.
Have faith in KEK.
Shadilay

Are the people investigating the pizza / pedo emails on to things?

This IS pedophilia related even though it seems inocuous, isnt it?

What do you think of the BIG demoralization campaign CTR is doing now on the board?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#

!!9O2tecpDHQ6 is the correct tripcode

6PM EST the only timezone that matters. 2 hrs till prime time news

What do you make of the al qaeda threats

It it saturday now in EST time?!?!?!

Evil only exists because of good. If everyone would simply stop trying to cram their version of The Good / The True / The Just down everyone else's throats, maybe the planet wouldn't be such a festering shithole.

Unfortunately, humans are hardwired to the ingroup/outgroup gore-fest, so this won't happen.

So enjoy your pain, masochists.

Is Trump still very likely to win?

The government works on the same principals as the monitary system, it's a faith based system.
A Trump win or loss, and a Hillary arrest or not, the damage has been done.
The government was supposed to be people for the people, not people for their own interests.
They cannot fix this, it needs to be torched and rebuilt from the foundation up.

I refuse to participate in society, good luck friends :)

This is true but we cant stop it

Not here in this world.

"The day is not over" you said about leaks on the 5th. Aaaaaand it was actually fucking nothing.

Biggest role playing faggot on this board

1) Hillary has a history of death.

2) If done, they would backfire.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/Anonymous5/

As you can see some trolls/impersonators tried to mess around, while I stayed focused.

Hillary can only "win" by hilariously obvious voter fraud. Keep that in mind.

1) Trump still has quite the chance.

2) You can thank the Female Globalist groups for all the social engineering being done in the West & Soros ramping shit up.

It's 6pm Sunday in EST

Who the fuck is doing all this shilling on Sup Forums??? Is it really just CTR or are there more nefarious networks behind all of this shit?

Remember not to reward LARPfags with (You)s and to use the options field properly.

Every single agency with agency (pun intended) is on Sup Forums and was here since the site got traction

/r9k/ is the most watched board

and he was here on saturday saying that shit would hit the fan before day is over and nada happened

>1) Hillary has a history of death.
Just look at Bill.

*monetary

There's something wrong with you if you dont like roleplay

It's a way of learning, like kids.

ITS OVER 9000!!!!
GOOD WILL PREVAIL!!!!!

I just started using clover. Can I sage on this bitch?

Who are the Female Globalists?

Did you not pay attention to what happened in Reno?

That would be the 3rd DNC/Clinton funded attempt on Trumps life.

1) Yes

2) It is related.

3) CTR is a bunch of loose ends to Hillary.

Lets go over the propaganda lately:

> ISIS threats
> AQ threats
> US threatening a cyber attack on Russia.

Yes, as I said before...... every hour is getting worse for Hillary.

Remember this.

Its built by brick by brick, it can be taken apart brick by brick.

What ever keeps you sleeping at night unaware of what goes bump in the night.

There are forces at play here which none of us can even get close to understanding. We better hope they are pulling us in the right direction.

>Hillary can only "win" by hilariously obvious voter fraud. Keep that in mind.
Yeah. Everyone knows she is going to steal it. So, what happens when Trump loses? Is there gonna be a revolt or something?

Civil war.
Get it into your head that you will die violently under a Clinton presidency. She recognizes no limits to her own power and would see the White House as a modern day crown. She would absolutely target anyone who had spent a lot of time here. Even if you escape that, she would open borders and weaken police, so you are going to die violently because of huge increases in gang activity. Lois Lerner's Stalinist audits would be replaced with daily ATF raids.
PRESIDENT HILLARY MEANS YOU DIE VIOLENTLY.

pls, what is CTR?

Presidency lasts a minimum of 4 years and maximum of 8 so I don't understand why they didn't just hide their corruption and let trump run for president fairly. They could have hunkered down for 4 years, blamed every bad thing happening in the world on him, then have someone run against him in 2020. No corruption exposed and only 4 years of damage to their regime to clean up. Did they overextend? Did they get cocky with the complacency of the citizens?

Some nerd virgins that never see sunlight

Yep among other things.

Some really fucked up bitches. Just look at South Korea & the EU with Merkel. Now imagine what the US would be under Hillary with the "empowerment".

you are a faggot repeating the shit we all know but with lots of >muh good vs evil nonsense and pretending to be knowledgable

Do you expect shit to hit the fan? Generally speaking, as in something big and violent?

Please elaborate. I'm stupid.

Be honest now, what do you think will happen in the election. Not the data nor the chances, but what YOU foresee or think will happen.

This seems to be a very broad definition. What the heck these nerds are involved in?

Oh, I thought you meant today. Yeah I guess he didn't deliver yesterday. I don't often come in these threads but I'm expecting a leak tonight like Wikileaks promised 'this week'

They have never let me down yet

As I said before in my past threads, they Doubled down and now have fucked themselves.

Hillary fucked the Globalists.

Did you not look at Reno?

Agreed.

Hillary is doing so bad organically, even rigging might not save her.

The Globalists would have to double-double down to try to get her in, and that would totally screw them.

(((The admins))) seem to have very recently implemented an (((eightchan))) style thread-anchoring feature into the board softwae for (((the mods))) to use so that they can tank a thread quietly without making the kind of noise that deletions make which invariably always lead to a streisand effect.

How did a newfag like you get here so late in the game.

Correct the Record, a maoist-like group of shitty janitors that censor, derail and shill for Hillary on forums and other internet places.

OP, you remind me of the Jonestown massacre tape.

You talk a lot about entities powerful beyond measure and instill hopelessness onto people.

I'm surprised you haven't proposed a mass suicide yet.

Anyway, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt with one last request: be more specific and less vague on your replies.

CTR = Correct The Record, paid internet trolls attacking Trump supporters and pretending to like Clinton. They tend to unintentionally self-identify with distinct, un-pol language (give it to me straight, be honest, you guys, how are you holding up, what's his endgame, let me type five hundred thousand words in an old-fashioned long format magazine advert style run-on, also blatant violations of board rules and contextless one-line "one-posts").

>Hillary fucked the Globalists.

How ?

>3rd
Nah, more like at least 5th, you of all people should know that really.

He's not the source, he's a relay.

He re-transmits info he gets.

He's vague but mostly accurate, both in general outlines and concrete facts

1)So Comey had things to show but was silenced again or this is FBI's "trick" for something more?

2)Can some damaging leaks against Hillary still be leaked in these 2 days left?

3)Do you still plan to continue these threads on the election day and after?
I'm really worried they silenced the FBI..

Look at Timeframes, not just over focus on certain possible events.

You do know that Hillary cares more about the Saudi's then Israel right?

People mysteriously dying around her or dying by being against her..... The death cults and things like that.

To expand on this, what CTR does in these threads specifically is to pretend they do not understand that A5 is a proctor, shepherding our own informational analysis, and not a simplex dinosaur media "source" who issues information like a radio broadcast. They then whine every ten seconds about this, and mysteriously none of them ever figure it out. CTR frequently pretends to not understand obvious things, hoping to trick you into replying to them with a paraphrase. CTR is paid by the (you) and replying to them is effectively giving them money.

Thank you very much. So much shit is hitting the fan now or I just got it recently.
Do you think they are winning?

Nostradamus can feel like a diviner once you apply every single vague thing he says to the right context.

Non-bullshit info doesn't need that kind of mental gymnastics.

Anyway, I'm going to read his 4pleb threads and see what he's about before I make up my mind for real.

>Shes so corrupt and so evil and will cause so much damage and death that all sides don't want to have her in power.
Your writing is terrible

> She's so corrupt, so evil, she will cause so much damage and death, that all sides don't want to have her in power.

> in the grand scale if Trump
in the grand scale of things, if Trump.......

>As I said before in my past threads, they Doubled down and now have fucked themselves.
Hillary fucked the Globalists

But she´s still working for Soros, the rothschilds or?
What do you mean by fucked the Globalists?

Nostradamus aint got shit on Anon5

He was right about Kim Kardashian for example

He's vague but his ambiguity is still framed in a very precise outline.

Her screwing up with the emails maybe? Was that thing really that damaging?

What does Hillary have on the FBI that would make them completely overturn their investigation on her?

Then you should see the one I made about Obama.

That thing got archived real quick.

In a game of cards/poker, you never double down on a bad hand.

I don't want people to feel helpless, when they are the ones that have alot of combined power.

Which is why its important to go out and Vote to stop Hillary from getting into power.

1) Both, remember the FBI isn't the only group involved.

2) Yes

3) I hope so.

Yes this is true, but evil doesn't care.

It will gladly take everyone down with it.

Your posts have gone from highly specific information that seemingly had meaning beyond it's surface value to;

>Good vs. Evil, lies, propaganda, corruption is cornered and not afraid to take us down with it.

Truth really is stranger than fiction, and this year is certainly proof of it.

Is there one person you know of, who is behind the veil still, like Warren Buffet or Bill Gates, that need to be taken down with the sick fucks who have invaded our government? We know the pedo ring is very real and connected to the CF. I want this to start a domino effect across the world, purging the child molesting elite from the world.

So, who is it. Who is the person you know that would be the highest card collapsing first?

CIA-OBAMA PLANNING MASSIVE FALSE FLAG TERROR ATTACKS ON MONDAY TO HALT A TRUMP VICTORY

Meanwhile you have this kind of shit on another thread. WTF are we supposed to do about it? Honestly!! Seems to me like some insiders need to man the fuck up.

kekem

Reaching for too much too fast and accelerating the global political awakening. True top level globalists will survive eight years of Trump. They do not want him but they also do not see him as an existential threat. They can live without what Hillary would have tried to hand them in one big rushed gesture, that is they can wait and try again. Massive unwanted visibility and public coalescence around disapproval of globalism.
Imagine if Hitler tried attacking every single Ally at the same time in 1938. That's Hillary.

What kind of societal effects can we expect in europe after this election?
I expect EU people to work against Trump but with many elections on the way, many with popular nationalists, things could turn quite badly.
In the case of civil war, where do the guns come from?

>Truth is stranger than fiction

Truth IS

This means fiction is truth

The moment you learn this you see a lot of things.

Theres many globalist groups, Hillary is merely part of 1 of them that is trying to do a power grab.

How many factions you know about
Can you tell us the differences between them?

Evil does care, but for its own reasons.

I had to shift styles for some different reasons considering whats been going on lately behind the curtain.

Are you falling for the fear mongering propaganda?

You could be onto something.

If Trump wins, you have good things.

If Hillary wins....... you might want to look at whats been going on in South Korea. Also consider how much power ISIS might get in the cities.

What does "work against Trump" mean? NATO alone agaibst Russia without the US? Can the anti-border faction in the EU survive the loss of US support, since they are already losing the support of their own peoples? Is it not obvious that we are on the verge of a huge economic change and old models have no relevance?

What's your take on this post?
Guy also mentioned Hillary got "rid off" a SS agent personally, but the initial post hint could be taken much more sinister...
>3. Hillary recently personally killed somebody, she isn't doing well.

...Have we seen Huma lately???

Just like how the Truman show is based on reality of Celeb controlling/handling since birth.

1) Many.

2) That relates to actions.

Do we have any significant forces of evil on our side? The Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Japanese Royal House affiliated Yakuza, the Triads?

at this point i wouldn't be surprised aliens are running the globalists OP.

Huma was at a fundraiser the other night. Jack Posobiec ambushed her outside and asked her if she was a Muslim Brotherhood agent.

>3) I hope so.
You won't have time to, if they allow you to win it.
You will be far too busy with all your preparations that you'll need to be doing.

Sorry if this has been asked, but who tried to kill Trump yesterday?

Nothing happened in Reno you larping faggot. I don't know what's worse you role playing as Fox Mulder on a cartoon website or the faggots that buy into your illuminati insider bullshit.

Work against could mean anything from propaganda to economic to nato stuff, I honestly have no idea what those fucks intent to do with Trump. I expect my country fight the EU hard during our election in march. But I fear the EU will make some crazy jumps during its final hour.

FUKKYA!
TRULY ARMAGEDDON

Lets put it this way, how Evil does something have to be to where other evils go "This is going to cause some problems if they succeed"?

Nah.

I'm not part of any Political groups as I said before in the past.

Hillary linked.

Ignoring the Trump assassination plot?

You need to stop thinking of the immediate and start thinking of the duration(timeframes).

This man

>me frontal lobe damage truth bombs

How to recover from frontal lobe damage and what are the symptoms?

Lucifer

1)So the staged "gun" incident at Reno (which Sup Forums discovered this guy as a Hillary shill) was to make Trump supporters look bad or to test his security(or both?)? You still say it was an attempt.(pic related)

2)Will the "damaging leaks" put the country in chaos or will they be revealed after the election?

I never said you were.

Don't you see that the most glorious part of the Trumpening is that by detaching from the anti-human machine network and rediscovering our own values, all of their pompous talking heads are totally impotent? They don't even listen to each other!

Do a quick search on "frontal lobe damage", and you will understand how people act with it and different ways it can be caused.

Bingo, and once again the person is connected to Hillary.