ITT: stuff that Sup Forums shills incessantly that you finally broke down and watched and it was actually great despite...

ITT: stuff that Sup Forums shills incessantly that you finally broke down and watched and it was actually great despite airing on vice and looking like garbage

Attached: 4028_nirvanna-the-band-lrg.jpg (533x300, 74K)

Heh, bet you were real clever with this metashill shill tactic but it ain't gonna work on me spike

it's true. i thought it would be shit but its kino

i saw the first ep and didnt like it. the """""""""""uncensored""""""""""" version wasnt uncensored either. sometimes they bleeped fuck and sometimes they didnt.

Huh?

The joke is that Matt gets bleeped but Jay doesn't (except when he does)

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 899K)

I literally JUST got around to watching this show two days ago and it's absolutely fantastic, I love it.

I see

Attached: 1477236946320.jpg (882x731, 113K)

>being so paranoid about shills that you become a shill yourself for anti-shilling
The true peak of irony.

Sup Forums shills constantly? First time I’m seeing this “shilled”. But leave it to vice to try to be “subversive” by shilling its own garbage, all while making it seem like the shill is some reluctant user that normally disregards “shilling”.

Fuck I hate Vice so much. They KNOW that they are sensationalist garbage, and embrace that fact. But somehow, their fans don’t, and will get into arguments that culminate in them showing you a vice documentary to prove their point as factual.

this isnt the typical liberal cum cocktail vice shit. its just a dumb comedy show with barely any politics.

I don’t think they’re trying to push a liberal agenda, user. Quite the contrary, I think they’ll “push” whatever their brain dead,ACTUAL DRUGGY (and proud of it!) fans are buying. I don’t think Vice has a political agenda any more than Cracked. Rather, they just jump on any bandwagon going slow enough for them to do so.

>But somehow, their fans don’t, and will get into arguments that culminate in them showing you a vice documentary to prove their point as factual
t. user who accuses everyone of talking about something he doesn't like as shilling without any factual proof

Attached: 1498377458188.png (300x300, 19K)

>barely any politics

It's anti-feminism

Attached: 1522140964154.webm (420x398, 335K)

>vice

Fuck off faggot

Attached: download (4).png (197x255, 1K)

Good, it's kino as shit. I laugh a ton watching it.

t.shill

favorite episodes?

Attached: kino.png (1280x738, 894K)

I disagree. It was funny, but just in moments.

I don't even know, a lot of the episodes are absolutely fantastic. That one is a great one. The film festival one is fucking genius, but I also love the Star Wars premiere one. Second season also has great shit. Especially the episodes with the banned(band) list.

>The Bean
>The Blindside
>The Burger

Oh? Then I guess everyone here must watch this very BASED Vice production! I’m not like those other sheep anons that only watch the things shilled here, rather, I’m making an informed choice (being the rational ADULT who gets to choose their own entertainment) to watch this and form my own opinion. Just as OP was validated by choosing to watch the show, despite the OBVIOUS attempts made at cajoling him into doing so by paid shills on this board, so I hope I will be too!

God seriously though Sup Forums 20 replies in 2 hours? Could you shill any harder for this program? Again, despite the shilling (it’s so painfully obvious that’s what it is!), I will be tuning in! I fucking hate Vice, but sadly they are the only production company that GETS my ironic, post-modern love/hate dynamic I have with the shit I choose to consume and consequently identify with.