This Show Pisses me off

How does food have the ability to travel to your brain instead of your stomach? Alphabet soup is fucking pasta, it could never give a dog the ability to speak. The plot makes no fucking sense.

This dog, is a fraud and the show is really unrealistic. Someone put her to sleep.

Maybe this show would be more to your tastes, OP.

That's not a show, that's an organization.

I doubt it. The show immediately goes to shit at the fourth episode.

GO BACK TO TOONAMI GENERAL AND DIE

This show never aired on Toonami.

>martha
>martha with rabies

honestly, i don't the post of watching toonami anymore, all the anime stinks and they still air dbz and naruto.

Mostly because of nostagia. Also Toonami is parnted with studios that do alot of dubbing of anime and some of those like DBZ Super dub get exclusively aired on Toonami.

Although I do agree Toonami is mostly pointless now that most people have access to torrenting sites. Back when i was a kid, my family was poor and we had shit dial up internet. Couldn't torrent anything and Toonami was my only source of anime.

But user.... It's Alphabet Soup.

It's still fucking pasta that wouldn't give anyone the ability to enhance their language.

But it's Alphabet Soup.
It's filled to the brim with letters.

It's pasta shaped to look like letters. There's nothing about vocabulary or language in them that would cause a dog to be able to talk.

It's Alphabet Soup though.

Which pasta would you suggest as a superior alternative? I don't get the concern.

Here are the ingredients to Alphabet Soup:
45 calories of Pasta, Barilla Cellentani, (0.45 oz)
12 calories of Canola Oil, (0.10 tbsp)
12 calories of Onions, raw, (0.20 cup, chopped)
10 calories of Campbell's low sodium chicken broth, (0.80 cup)
10 calories of Del Monte Diced Tomatoes, No Salt Added, (0.20 cup)
8 calories of Carrots, raw, (0.15 cup, chopped)
3 calories of Celery, raw, (0.15 cup, diced)
3 calories of Zucchini, (0.10 cup, sliced)

Nothing in here would make a dog speak.

But you forget.
This is Alphabet Soup.

Please come back!

And your argument is?

Dude, in the show, they explain that only Granny Flo's Alphabet Soup is the only brand that actually works on Martha and other brands don't.

It's literally made to make you smarter.

Exactly!
It's Alphabet Soup!

And even then, it only works on MARTHA. They tried it on Skids or Spits or whatever the other dog’s name was, but it didn’t work either.

My headcannon is that Martha is somehow related to Mr Pickles

So she drank old period blood to talk? What happened to menopause?

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, but the idea of Martha drinking stale period blood is making me hard.

>Granny Flo

THE LETTERS LOST THEIR WAY
THEY TRAVELED TO HER BRAIN AND NOW

>Giving Martha a smaller ass thats a noted feature by other characters on the show.

I shouldn't be this upset for a show I havent watched in years.

>thats a noted feature by other characters on the show

seriously?

Martha is the fat girl stereotype in the show, except shes a dog, but shes not above getting her size teased in some scenes, like getting her hips stuck in the doggy door a couple times.

Holy shit

nu-jej

This show taught me what adverbs are, so it is already more education worthy than most shit on PBS lately.

>That pic
Is that an edit or a screenshot from an actual episode?

Actual screenshot from an ep. I think the theme was healthier eating some shit cuz she was having too much junk food

Too Much Martha was the episode name

I know some people are gonna fap regardless but I think it's cute

it's fat dogs without the irl issue of them dying
and fat dogs are adorable

I kinda liked it back then in early-mid middle school.
Colors looked nice, and in kinda was my alternative Curious George.

Though what I don't get is how did the soup letters get lost, why didn't the secret service staight up capture the dog, and why hasn't the kid invest on Alphabet soup for resale to dogs.

Skits. This show is great. I'm only lacking like 6 eps on my hdd. Damn shame neither this nor Dragon Tales got full series dvd releases.

How long has this show been running? That dog would be dead by now.

Pretty sure it ended a year or two ago. There was some fallout between the creator and pbs with them suing each other and the channel making the show disappear afterwards

>that sex hair on the girl
Jesus.

>sex hair
lol been a long time without hearing this shit.

Wordgirl will blow you mind.

This show should be rated TVMA because Martha is naked.

This is what happens when you apply logic to everything on Sup Forums. Nothing satisfies you here anymore.

fpbp

Does the dog actually say "read a book nigger"?

Where can I find it? Used to love this show when I was like 12

I fed my dog alphabet soup as a kid and she didn't start talking. This show is a lie.

I have two personalities.