Why nostalgiafags refuse to acknowledge that cartoons are better now than they ever were?

Why nostalgiafags refuse to acknowledge that cartoons are better now than they ever were?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qXpWAO0F7ck
youtube.com/watch?v=fXzmUfoKCqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. Doug

youtube.com/watch?v=qXpWAO0F7ck
youtube.com/watch?v=fXzmUfoKCqQ

Hum, no?Why do you even watch this shit?

because the picture on the right is the exception rather than the rule, modern cartoons are noodle arm simple race lolsorandum trashfests

Because they aren't, less framerates,more simple and generic style.

Your pic changes nothing, is the exception that proves the rule.

Fuck off Doug, watch Courage and fucking tell me in front of my face if Adventure Time or Steven Universe are better than it. Protip:You can't

Right is from an intro and was never used in the show itself.

Excuse me?

>implying the cartoons back then weren't lolrandom

I too, do not understand this.

Good and bad is subjective for most of the cases argued. Noodle arms art style? Wasn't it simple shape/silhouette artstyle during the rise of UPA? So isn't it more accurate to call it artstyle one likes rather than good or bad?

Humor? Lol randumb xD in modern cartoons? But old school Fleischer brothers Popeye was just him punching everything, random bystanders included. It's just the creator's sense of humor. It is totally subjective, isn't it? So shouldn't it be more labelled as brand of humor you understand/like rather than simply go9d or bad?

Frame rates? But that doesn't isn't the only thing that displays movement weight and replication or exaggeration of life. And even that, how much weight and exaggeration to bring out the life, is subjective.

Bunch of faggots, just be happy there is a thing to watch at all.

Courage was just ok and steven universe and early adventure time are far better

>Bunch of faggots, just be happy there is a thing to watch at all.
That's a shit way of looking at things user. Have some self respect.

I don't think tonong down the whining and being grateful for what you already have is related to having self respect.

And why should I respect myself? This is Sup Forums. Self respect should not exist. We should all be single lonely neckbeard men with no wives or girlfriends.

Kill yourself

Typical nostalgia fag, just getting pissy when someone not as blind as him realize that muh precious childhood show wan't that great.

Maybe other shows could be blinded by nostalgia, but Courage was legitimate kino.

>just be happy there is X at least

I pity y'all who can't be grateful of what you already have.

Adventure Time is about as good as Courage

Reminder that this is exactly what would happen if a 90s cartoon got released today

(no alteration, exactly the way it was in the 90s)

Only posting two background examples is just weak bait that shows ya only put in 5min of effort.

If I wasn't lazy and actually thought you were serious I'd prolly post a pic from Fantasia vs a pic from some random YouTube cartoon video.

>bait

It is the truth, mate

>kino
Way to undermine any argument you make, shithead.
I hope you get cancer.

lmao what a retard, those a just random backgrounds