When Prince Nuada is sentenced to death by his father in Hellboy 2...

When Prince Nuada is sentenced to death by his father in Hellboy 2, he asks his twin sister if this sentence sits well with her, and she says it does.

Later, we realise the twins are affected by damage equally, so if Nuala is hurt, so is Nuada and vice Versa.

So when Nuada was asking if she was cool with him being sentenced to death, he was asking if she was cool with dying for his crime.

Also, the father was cool with executing his innocent daughter for nothing.

Attached: 544FC9A7-8DEC-43C2-84DD-CF72E6556850.jpg (640x320, 50K)

So when the princess gets fucked, does the prince gets fucked too?

ok

>Dude, just let our people die because it’s “in our nature” to follow treaties that the people we agreed them with no longer respect

Was he meant to represent European Multiculturalism?

Attached: CCF251EB-E848-471D-A763-0523506E15F4.png (1024x683, 988K)

Oops

Attached: IMG_1815.jpg (328x439, 27K)

They fuck eachother for double the pleasure

Not even kidding, they talk about the incestuos relationship in the BTS footage

It’s why Nuada is so jealous when Nuala is protecting Abe because she likes him

That may very well be true, but the game

Punchable face

A long time ago I used to not hate this person. What the fuck

I’d unironically follow King Nuada

Dude was right, then again he’d probably hate me for being human

Why are the two sides “all non human creatures” and “humans”?

That’s like a race war between whites and all non whites

Lame

Because fey creatures are magical and humans aren't

imagine a race war between straight white males and everything that wasn't that, even made up things.
Would be hell, wouldn't it?

No shit OP.

Seems like the WAY better plan would have been attacking the sister, who presumably didn't spend several hundred years in one long-ass Rocky training montage to take over earth. And you wouldn't even have to kill her really, just a quick spear through the kneecap and Nuada can't do shit.

It's less All Nonhuman creatures and more that specific alliance of Fae.
In Hellboy 1 there's a completely unconnected supernatural world though in the climax the Fae did recognize Infernal Royalty.
He was an idiot. The issue with the fae is they were too extreme. It was either be entirely separatist and lay down and take human encroachment or attempt for a "poetic" genocide which leads to constant senseless losses just to make "points".
Also the plot is senseless because apparently the crown is just easily melted gold. Humanity could've solved this issue millenia ago if they just melted their piece of the crown.

They aren’t a clever species

If they were, they wouldn’t think it’s a good idea to live in the sewers because of a treaty that your enemy doesn’t care about

This is so damn obvious.
I mean these fuckers clearly have advanced magictech or whatever. Amputate the Princesses' legs and giver her some prosthetics.
Nuada can't do shit hobbling around on little stubbies.

>easily melted gold

You don’t know whether the fire had to be magical and that her fire only worked because she was a pyromancer to be fair

So uncivilised