LEAK THE ENTIRE SERIES BEFORE I PISS MESELF!

Attached: kino.jpg (293x172, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fmovies.yt/watch/qvoAeeGl-the-terror-season-1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8ENGxeYsGZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every second that pass I don't have this torrent I shit myself a little

>lol gods and goddess's making war
>lol demon bear pets
>lol staying with ugly eskimos instead of going home
what a shit book

I upvote this thread

boring as shit. nothing happens the first 2 episodes. i'll continue watching a few more episodes, but i've been severely disappointed.

>gods and goddess's

Attached: disgust.gif (240x228, 857K)

It's already out in private trackers, I watched everything last night.

check the ratings fag
no one is watching it
or signing up to rip it for u

Which one?

Spoiler alert!
They all disappear at the end.

>3 deaths
>Stranded for 8 years
>Food contaminated
>Giant polar bear
>Occult Eskimo man
Nothing.

>>Stranded for 8 years

Months you mudafuka

IS THIS THE LOVECRAFTIAN HORROR MANLY SERIES WE WERE ALL CRAVING FOR?
Expect spam threads of "shows women can't understand" and "kino" related to this show.

Attached: tmp_25943-15222773450911135843742.png (636x324, 103K)

Meh, it's OK, but I feel like it's not offering anything new. We all know that every single one of them we'll die. It'll be spoopy on occasion and that will be all. The only reason I'm still watching is because the Inuit chick is hot as fuck.

Fair enough

>I haven’t seen superheroes flying around blowing stuff up therefore I’m bored
Underage brainlets please leave

Then link the fucking thing you mongoloid

is this a show or a movie?

Please stop taking the bait.

Attached: Retard-baby.jpg (492x559, 80K)

TV Show. Currently on an AMC service only available for some Comcast clients.

Honestly I was more interested in the show when it was just being realistic and a showcase on the era but once the occult shit started happening it just felt silly.

That's the best part, silly user.

please tell me there's more open water

A spooky evil bear used to haunt canada and a bunch of sailors get devoured by said completely absurd, cartoon bear

What about my capeshit, you guys? This isnt capeshit! Dont you guys want to talk about TLJ and Black Panther? Im from reddit.

These threads make me nervous because people might start watching stuff without forced diversity. So scary. I wish Sup Forums was more like /r/movies.

lol

wait what? how many episodes are officially out? germanfag here and a website I frequent already has the episodes uploaded

AMC aired two already on cable. On Monday the whole season was launched into the service. It's just that no one ripped it yet.

There are rumors of private trackers with all episodes, but nothing leaked or teased yet.

Literally all you have to do is pay $4.99. I might just do it, watch it, and spread disinformation while keeping the truth all to myself.

Well, not me. I'm huefag. The service isn't even available on Canada or England. I don't understand why they narrow such a big production to an American market only. I'm baffled.

Anyway, I'm sure everything will be out before the week ends.

The whole thing from AMC is both stupid and smart. Stupid in releasing everything at once however it's behind not only one hurdle, it's two hurdles. You need a specific service before you can get the AMC service. That specific service is through the heavyweight Comcast.
By putting in more conditions, they are reducing the potential amount of people who would be able to pirate the source material into a format that can be dispersed to others through filesharing.

tl;dr they are trying new ways to minimalize piracy and so far it appears to be working

you must be an xfinity customer you fucking la luz extinguido fuck

it's owned by comcast but it's still xfinity, regular comcast customers can't get into amc premier. that's how retarded this whole arrangement is. whoever came up with this is a fucking moron.

>boring as shit
>i'll continue watching

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

OH SHIT

GAIVS
JVLIVS
CAESAR

They are also reducing the audience overseas. Can the American market pay for the show on its own? I don't know. Piracy sure helped GOT become the behemoth that it is today.

OTOH, I heard that Comcast is a fucking big monopoly in the US. Maybe they can make it by sacrificing international release with these shenanigans.

I'll wait, tho. Bring me Lovecraft-inspired kino a month from now, I don't care.

I have Xfinity but no cable so I cant even pay the $5 to upload it

Never heard of this show

redpill me on it?

>We all know that every single one of them we'll die.

to be honest, I like that inevitability of that. Probably because I'm a journey not the destination kind of person

OMG nothing happens that's so cool and Patrician

pre emptive contrarianism

There is, but the two big ships won't be on it.

This poster is lying. Im on all the private trackers. Only E3 is out.

And also go mad, split into groups and start murdering and eating each other.

I mean, we can be reductive about anything. If it's not for you, there's plenty of other tv to shipost about.

irl, two Royal Navy ships are sent to sail the NW Passage in 1846, both vanish with all hands and the wrecks weren't found until 2016 and 2017. Multiple search parties found bizarre sites and evidence that showed the crews went through all kinds of shit and eventually turned on each other.

The show is based on a horror book where the crew do indeed go through all kinds of shit and turn on each other, but 'all kinds of shit' includes being stalked by an eskimo daemon bear that eats their souls.

Two episodes out on public dl. No blacks, a single (inuit) woman, an evil gay. I say the last part because you have to give people on here trigger warnings these days.

>Absolutely seething over kino being allowed to exist

This is actually amazing. It's been a day and no torrents exist. That's some kind of achievement right?

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT FUUUUUCK

we're never getting them outside the weekly release are we

Attached: 1522118530341.jpg (500x400, 57K)

WUTS A PRIBAT TRAKKER???

CEN I GET IT ON YUUTORRENTT??

Attached: brainlet.png (485x443, 22K)

>leave England in a expedition of two Royal Navy ships with me lads
>i am going find a passage through the Artic
>damn, shit is cold
>gets colder
>captains talk
>based cap. francis says we should avoid the blanket of ice 'cause shit is going down
>let's go another route
>yissss
>cap. rayder says we should go forth and cap. francis is just speculating
>weird shit starts to happen
>dog won't stop barking
>guy falls on water and forgets how to swim
>shit goes down
>iron taste in my mouth whole morning
>been getting these headaches all trip now this
>forget it i will just grab some lunch with me lads
>stuck on ice
>now i'm freezing

Is this show supposed to be a miniseries or are they going to milk it?

>tfw episode 1 of the WEB version is different then the rip

they're fucking with pirates kek

Looks like they rushed the exploration part and got right into the survivalism.

I expect Franklin to die by episode 6 or something.

you already know

Only one scene is different and it's just editing.

>episode 6
Earlier.

its an anthology series. so both

Only one season. It's following the book where its based. I think they'll adapt another Simmons' story if this one proves successful.

This is a good move by AMC, airing it like normal TV while shilling their paid service to make the stream/pirate fags freak out. Imagine if they did with a normal show like TWD or GoT.

Having read the book, I like what they're doing so far. For those who haven't I would recommend giving it a few episodes to see how you feel as it seems AMC is spending some money on this and believes in it.

Lasting more than a day with no torrents is actually impressive.

Maybe you should watch the Transformers quintology. It's fast paced and it has explosions.

Is the book short? Can I read it while these pirates don't get their shit together?

>Throwing away the Canadian and English markets over Amerimutts who can't even understand what the characters are saying without subtitles
>Good move

it's literally 1,000 pages long

Attached: gnomechild.png (1024x1293, 1.53M)

t. butthurt commwealthfag

I have never had to do this for a show what the fuck it's 2018

Is it as good as Hyperion (my favorite book)?

calm down trudeau

The American market is over 3 times the size of them combined. Plus the only thing Brits and Canadians want to watch is BLACKED

This only works on new series. If all GOT or TWD episodes were released online, It would be pirated in less than an hour but Terror actually got a huge publicity for this

Damn, boi

Attached: 1521827819225.jpg (967x966, 317K)

>even on flag-free boards I get outed as a leaf

Attached: 1521948133475.png (384x390, 175K)

The only people with an interest in the subject matter are British and Canadians. 1000% guarantee none of the Americans ITT or who watch AMC even knew the history behind this show before they saw the trailer.

>implying you wouldn't just torrent the series anyway

The.Terror.S01E03.The.Ladder.1080p.AMC.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-QoQ
The.Terror.S01E04.Punished.as.a.boy.1080p.AMC.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-QoQ
The.Terror.S01E04.Punished.as.a.boy.1080p.AMC.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-QoQ
The.Terror.S01E05.First.Shot.A.Winner.Lads.1080p.AMC.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-QoQ
The.Terror.S01E06.A.Mercy.1080p.AMC.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-QoQ
The.Terror.S01E07.Horrible.From.Supper.1080p.AMC.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-QoQ
The.Terror.S01E08.Punished.as.a.boy.1080p.AMC.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-QoQ
The.Terror.S01E09.The.C.the.c.The.Open.C1080p.AMC.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-QoQ
The.Terror.S01E10.We.Are.Gone1080p.AMC.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-QoQ

Nice!

I was going to buy the AMC thing and found out it was region & service locked. Then I went to amazon and was going to buy the season but its on a delayed release too.

>1080p
I'm not made of hard drives (they're expensive in my white country)

Can people outside the US watch it live on AMC?

Not really. I was even considering just shelling out the measly $5 until I learned you have to have comcast. I literally can't give them my money

it's pretty good if like lovecraftian stuff

fmovies.yt/watch/qvoAeeGl-the-terror-season-1.html

The crew of a Royal Naval expedition searching for the Arctic's treacherous Northwest Passage discovers instead a monstrous predator.

They said I could become anything...

...so I became comfy

Attached: comfy.jpg (601x312, 139K)

>he proposed
>again
Was it autism?

Attached: betakek.jpg (1920x1080, 552K)

>that opening

good shit

youtube.com/watch?v=8ENGxeYsGZc

FROM THE ICY MESA

>about to start episode 1
pretty psyched

Kind of. It's region locked. You could use a VPN, I guess...

>someone wasted time writing this

Explorers are autistics.

that ain't no polar bear

ITS LOOMING SHADOW ROARS

Hopefully AMC does this one next

Attached: file.png (333x500, 95K)

he's a big guy

Halfway on the first episode. Nice so far. Amazing sets and costumes. Do wonder how long it can go on for though

The Tuunbaq is a Inuit Demon, a devourer of souls and eater of flesh. The Tuunbaq is encountered as a large polar bear with an extended if not elongated neck, and is impervious to non-magical weapons.The Tuunbaq can be pacified by the throat singing of a Sixam Ieua (special Inuit shamans), rendering it as close to docile as it can be made. The Tuunbaq was created by the Inuit Goddess Sedna to murder the other Inuit pagan gods, when it failed she exiled it to the far north and taught special shamans how to confine it there. Instinct: Consumes souls

Haunts
Ancient Demon of Frozen Wastes
Players killed by Tuunbaq may not be restored unless it is destroyed

So just throat sing and the angry Polar bear goes away. Today I could just put a YouTube video on. Checkmate bitch