Did he deserve what he got?

Did he deserve what he got?

Attached: 1520722320459.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Yes, but only because he killed that innocent guy heading back to Jersey.

It was a fucking joke

Nobody in The Sopranos deserved what they got except Richie and Phil

>finds true love in new hampshire
he deserved the rope

I have never seen The Sopranos

can someone post that webm where he shoots the guy in the back of the head?

desu if someone called my son a faggot i'd punch them in the face too. Richie did nothing wrong

Why is he on Tatooine?

yes but I really wish Richie killed Janice first and then got whacked later

All fags deserve instant death

Other side of Mos Eisley, I think

I expected the Star Wars edit

someone post the star wars edit

Attached: 1501922140306.jpg (1280x720, 294K)

post the one with the lightbsaber clusterfuck in the background

can someone explain the point of the psycologist rape scene? it did nothing to develop her character

we're hitting brainlet levels that shouldn't even be possible

it showed that she didnt abuse her relationship with Tony and use his connections to fuck the rapist up, cementing her independence and moral fiber

FAGGOT CORNHOLIN COCKSUCKERS LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK YOU SHOULD FUCKING DIE.
Seriously though you are functionally retarded if you didn't understand the little morality tale that Chase was presenting there. Not hard to pick up on

Attached: CORNHOLINGCOCKSUCKERS.png (2560x1440, 3.4M)

Attached: 1509864956578.jpg (1278x717, 413K)

Of course. He was a fucking finook

Non meme answer is no. He the highest earner and overall a benefit. He is however, a fucking idiot. He knew who the fuck Finn was and that he was Meadow's boyfriend.

In the end he only has himself to blame for his end.

but she willingly let a rapist roam free when she had the opportunity to retaliate against him. if he goes on to rape other women (he will, the vast majority of violent rapists are serial offenders), the proverbial blood will be on her hands. the only thing it cemented is her narcissism, as she now gets to tell herself she is superior to people like Tony, when in reality she was complicit in a broken system and too weak to adapt her morality for the good of society.

if she made the correct decision to tell Tony, she would have to admit to herself that, at times, what he does is useful if not necessary to maintain law and order. this would lead to an admission of being wrong and an adjustment of her worldview, but as we can see she is too prideful, indecisive, narcissistic, or a combination of these to step outside of her rigidly defined philosophy and morality.

this rape was unnecessary to demonstrate these characteristics of hers, as every single scene with her own psychologist proves how childishly she clings to her notions of morality. the episode, on its own, would provide useful examples of her personality, and by extension, her husband and tony's, but when viewing the series as a whole it is wholly redundant.

tony ordered the rape

how did you miss this dude

lmao

>Let me tell ya a couple of three things.

Attached: 1521561327740.png (612x491, 63K)

This. Tony even implied that the only reason Vito was even in the spotlight was because he couldnt keep his gayness a secret. Thats literally all he had to do.

Feech was an absolute cunt to Sal Vitro.