Be honest. When's the last time you watched an episode?

Be honest. When's the last time you watched an episode?

Attached: 141246436342.jpg (363x495, 40K)

never

Is this a show about white people?

It was better in the early seasons when everything wasn't staged and it was basically airport camping simulator.

when based jody

Attached: 1502408338698.jpg (529x497, 46K)

When I still watched cable tv

I can't remember, I only watched once, like probably 8 years ago or so.

Survivor is much better desu.

2002? I honestly have no idea. Sometime in the early 2000s.

probably 12 years ago. I just watch survivor now. SOMEONE MAKE Survivor thread

this desu

Attached: 1501455274496.jpg (275x427, 21K)

Never.

last season i saw was the one where they had the harlem globetrotters. why would anyone watch it still when big brother and survivor exist is beyond me

its up

The Amazing (((Race)))

I can't understand what's appealing about the format. It's just a bunch of people running from place to place doing random challenges, they barely interact. A lot of the time it ends up being a game of luck and not strategy.

it's a wannabe globetrotter's fantasy

First ~5-6 seasons are GOAT cozy reality tv

Who the fuck ever watched this show

Women probably. They like this kind of shit for some reason.

My mother still loves this show.

Interesting shots of places around the world.

only people I've ever seen watching this show was middle aged women.

I’ve watched every season. I’m a 25 year old male.

A gay one though, right? Or a trans one?

Young white male. Lawyer. I was a college athlete. I just enjoy the different countries and how the tasks incorporate local culture. Plus the dynamics between partners. It’s all very interesting.

I note that you completely avoided the question of your sexuality so I'm just going to assume you're a closeted bum boy.

>watching people running and doing fun tasks in exotic countries is gay
>watching naked fat people being transported around is KINO

based Sup Forums

>I just enjoy the different countries and how the tasks incorporate local culture
Never met anyone impressed by that gimmick but I was always sure there was an appeal.

Did they win last season?>

Attached: jsnKsWV.png (794x502, 472K)

Fat people are funny though.

Gimmick? A gimmick implies there’s no substance to the hook. There’s plenty of substance incorporating diverse cultures that the average American would never see otherwise.

A long time ago
I remember a season where there was a server couple where the girl had one arm and there was secret task which took teams off their main course for a super shortcut, but only one team could get it and they had to clear the task first
and what was the task? a surfing competition

It's just another CBS reality show where they rig the competition for their fan favorites, I haven't watched the show since that season and if I recall correctly it was declining since before that too
It's got a good premise though, I'm just bored of these competition shows where the producers influence the results

second place, asian guy choked on final puzzle

and they had F4 Final leg twist that season, so that team would be guaranteed to be in Finale
but in general TAR still behind BB and Survivor in terms of rigging

The part where they had to play Street Fighter against Korean pros was pretty good.

Attached: 1495794831861.png (347x423, 117K)

2008, a guy from my church was on. He was eliminated really early, but I watched it until the end.

Evan is really fucking hot. Henry must have a massive cock.

I've only seen like one season and it was probably 10 years ago.