So Sup Forums, are you telling me you guys knew about Dan Schneider's behavior for years...

So Sup Forums, are you telling me you guys knew about Dan Schneider's behavior for years, but made no effort to bring it to light?

Attached: 17882360_1336476436433477_4952747095070081024_n.jpg (480x480, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IKYo03uKNbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he brought us lots of loli feet. its a shame the jews had to sacrifice him

He apparently only got fired for being a mean boss. Lmao.

he literally did nothing wrong

I believe in based Dan

Attached: dan.jpg (556x647, 77K)

where do you think you are lol

We made light of it

kys pedo scum

Attached: 1521277953446.jpg (588x575, 50K)

getting someone like him locked up is tighter than the pussy he got m8

false frog you are unaccredited

Attached: look around.png (644x644, 936K)

>but made no effort to bring it to light?
what gives you that impression? Do you think authorities can take as evidence a bunch of random screencaps?

>152 filename for an old and common pepe
kys

Did Dan "hold her tighter she's a fighter" Shneider direct this???

youtu.be/IKYo03uKNbs

Attached: IMG-20180123-WA0004.jpg (640x620, 38K)

Because kikes won’t act as long as their making money.

>not deleting your pepe cache every now and then to only have the spiciest pepes

Attached: 1522085830569.jpg (960x720, 57K)

I honestly think Dan was an oldfag and a Sup Forumseteran.
I remember Sup Forums always used to be obsessed with little girls and feet.
Then reddit shills came in and shitted the place up with their cringey garbage memes and /general/s for shows that only aired 6 months of the year, leading to 6 months of worthless shit and speculationposting.
No one really knew if he was a pedo. I mean, sure, he was definitely a creepy foot fag, but we didn't really know if he fucked any kids. It was always just a joke.
Even then, he may still not have done anything and Nick might've let him go because this meme has gotten way out of control. That, and when was the last time he released a good show? 2010?

based AF

Attached: Capture.jpg (961x879, 130K)

no one here knew anything beyond what was know to the public i.e. nothing

stop hating on dan

It was just a goof.

>It was always just a joke.
Sup Forums seems to have forgotten about this

Nah. He had it coming.

Attached: DMJJlT5VAAAtvSc[1].jpg (1011x1001, 117K)

a classic case of working oneself into a shoot

Sup Forums are the reason news articles and general people are bringing it up, nobody said anything before us. It has gained the attention of the #MeToo movement if you look up his name.

No solid evidence. I think he's a big guilty piece of shit that should be locked up though.

Uhm excuse me OP but I've been posting hypothetical reconstructions of what I believed Dan was doing to those poor girls on asstr for years now so if the FBI don't monitor that it's their own fault OK?

It seems easy to criticize with the deluge of evidence, but Dan’s proclivities were only deduced over years of thorough examination by other dubious individuals. Can you imagine approaching a journalist with your internet pedophile foot fetish conspiracy? You wouldn’t last a week.

>made no effort to bring it to light?
To begin with not your personal army newfag
Secondly Sup Forums has been consistently saying it for more than a decade. Same with Harvey, same with Allen, same with Singer, and a few others that I can't be bothered to even remember at the moment.
You want proofs? become a fucking investigative journalist and do the research your fucking self faggot. Realize that you are posting in a taiwanese pedofriendly discussion board.

I used to avoid this board back then because of all the pedo shit. You can still find the creepy fucks from time to time. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Dan did post on here a while back.