kino
i
n
o

i'm hoping for at least one elizabeth ass shot

Saw the first episode. It's shit.

this. its just as poorly paced as walking dead

Me too friend.

Attached: elizabeth booty.webm (720x720, 2.94M)

cutest tushy on tv

except shit actually happens

>These posts
The Americans is the best show on TV, not even joking. Go back to your Star Wars threads.

Attached: 1492079005160.jpg (609x559, 49K)

0/10 American

пoкaчивaя гoлoвoй, ecли чecтнo

>The Americans is the best show on TV, not even joking.
Agreed.

Attached: robert-ben-rhoades.jpg (400x700, 24K)

Who /millerhighlife/ here?

Attached: stanbeerman3.jpg (1920x1080, 866K)

>tfw Nadezhda will never murder you

i expect to pirate and watch it tomorrow so ask me then

Got them chilling in my fridge right now.

Attached: miller high life.jpg (960x720, 76K)

I hope this season someone's actually gonna upload the episodes quickly to public trackers. I felt like last year there were no torrents up of The Americans until the day after it aired.

>what are your expectations?
Pure kino, as we're accustomed to.

I had actually dropped this series once during the season before last but started watching it again when there was little else on. The slower pacing isn't a hindrance at all when binge watching.

the guy is half-right
show is not shit, but season 5 was fucking horrible, and season 6 has to be a masterpiece to make up for it.

>The Americans is the best show on TV
my comrade

Do you guys think the 3 years timeskip is a good idea?

I'm fine with it, there are only 10 episodes this season, skipping ahead to finish up the story makes sense. Plus, we might get to see Elizabeth's reaction to the fall of the USSR/fall of Berlin wall.

She would probably cartoonishly short-circuit like a robot

Berlin wall maybe (hopefully) but the USSR didn't dissolve until 2 years later so that's unlikely

look at this fucking retard.

Will Philip finally partake of the no-longer-teenage pussy?

julia garner has really cute hair

I really do like the show, but looking back on it absolutely nothing has happened in the entire show. Not even much character development... Nothing.

I like The Americans, but I think Counterpart is the best show on TV right now. And The Terror has a lot of potential.

It will probably happen as soon as Paige moves there and she will end up as an oligarch's whore.

>Paige is a full-blown honeypot
I can't wait

>Counterpart
I've been meaning to check this out, I really like J.K. Simmons.

I can't recommend it enough. I used to hate Sundays, but now I genuinely look forward to it just because of Counterpart. It's one of the best TV shows I've seen in a very long time.

I hope so, Kimmy is a qt 3.14.

how so?

Phil and Liz having warring opinions on their work and children's future.

Henry going from a kid that will break in your house to play a video game to a math wiz and future FBI agent in the making

Paige going from an innocent curious young lady to interested in religion to a spy in training

Stan going through many many changes and falling in love with a spy and risking his career.

It's Miller time!

>Don't Dream It's Over
two seasons too late for this

>those movie choices
Why do people fetishize the past again?

Don't forget Nina, Martha, Hans, Oleg...

Good opening.

youtube.com/watch?v=J9gKyRmic20

I didn't just had to fit it in before the show started.

im with the whole travel out of state for one night and come back home to normal life has really suspended my reality. Also everything involving Paige is a bore.

what's the story on that pic again? I've forgot

How much time has passed since the end of season 5?

Just wait then.

i hope there is less Paige, sick of her sighing and looking like a retard.

in-universe? Three years

She was a runaway teen murdered moments after that photo, by guy in this picture

So what year is it in the show? 1987? I can't remember what year it was last season but I know the first few seasons were like 1983 or so.

>the whole travel out of state for one night and come back home to normal life has really suspended my reality.
why? It's nothing they haven't done before.

>want Phil to runaway to Canada and live a happy life
>want Liz to go back to Russia and suffer thinking about just how god damn bad she wants a freedom burger
>want Henry to massacre anyone in his path
>want Paige off of the screen
>want Stan to go postal as he screams"For Nina". Once confronted and hes left to his last round he looks at the camera and says "now thats livin the high life" and takes his own life. Cut to Oleg talking and laughing with friends when suddenly his eyes go blank. He looks around as if hes lost. He looks over his shadow. Stan and Nina are force ghosts they cheers him while smiling. A single tear runs down his face.
>end

First season is in 1981 (Reagan shot) so assuming each season is a year then it will be 1988 or 1989 in the 6th season

what a god damn retarded post

yea i know but close city/states were somewhat reasonable. theyre now flying out to fucking nebraska, oklahoma, texas, and back the next night before supper.

FYI guys my cable info thing says it’s 1987

>back the next night before supper.
That's not the impression I was getting. It seemed more like they were leaving for 2-3 days at a time, letting the kids take care of themselves. Something they have done more than a few times in past seasons

Saw the movie posters. The pick up Artist came out in 87

Plus it's probably easier to leave for extended periods now that Paige is in the know

>the absolute state of philip’s hairline

Don't bother, there probably aren't enough explosions to keep his one brain cell from going dormant.

Thank you sir, how do we know this?

can someone catch me up to speed? haven't watched since season one

Bruh...

>Peter Gabriel
kino song choices so far

Attached: smugcooper.jpg (238x347, 5K)

I wanna rape Keri Russell so badly

Wouldn't Dead Hand be pointless if no one knew about it?

jesus christ
ITS GOING DOWN

she looks hot af in this outfit / wig. Wish they didn't put music over that scene though.

What's in that necklace? A cyanide pill?

yes you ignoramus

GOD PAIGE IS SO HOT HNNNNG

No need to be a cunt buddy. What's up your ass?

did babby get his feefees hurt?

>bear Oleg will never console you

Looks exactly the same as he does in Homeland this season.

Miller Lite commercial comes on during the show

everything thats happened in season one keeps happening
Phil is tired and wants to stop. Liz is tired and wants to keep going. She offered to train Paige because they are shit parents.

Did you pay attention to the lyrics?

Bien, buying some Miller Lite

He's not wrong. Name some memorable scenes in the 5 seasons it's aired.

take it outside ladies

the scene in season 3 where they kill the woman making it look like a heart attack, and she tells her story before she's killed, and she knows what's happening to her. In the mail robot repair shop, pretty kino scene t b h

Who the fuck are you? Why don't you take your bitch ass outside with the rest of the trash.

what the fuck am I watching

afrikaan spy abduction
youtube.com/watch?v=FGMVmQHyQmc

this the Tainted Love scene where Phil kills an airport security guard

Nina's brutal execution

Probably reminds him of that goofy Russian dancing that’s similar to line dancing

the fags shit talking this show itt are the same plebs who are excited to watch legion LOL

I dropped that shit the moment people were capeshit flying around in the first episode.

the Major Tom scene where liz molests the asian guy

the Suitcase leg break

The Twilight Zone car chase

Trying to get martha out of country

Nina's sentencing

Robert Ben Rhoades have been convicted of 5 murders so far and is serving life without parole. He used to be a truck driver and he had hobby of killing truck stop prostitutes and female hitchhikers. While there isn't more convictions, but it is believed that has around 50 people.

Attached: Robert_Ben_Rhoades.jpg (243x242, 21K)

Is this just going to be another 9 episodes of build-up for a good finale?

>Gold Dust Womyn

pretty good soundtrack for this premiere episode

IM IN LOVE WITH PAIGE

is she going to honeypot the Navy guy?

Attached: smirk.jpg (636x476, 49K)

Nothing wrong with that. This show does build-up well.