Pure kino

>pure kino

This is such a good show.

Attached: 462684497.jpg (1500x1000, 297K)

It is but not the plothole ridden first season.

How is the third season ? For me, 2 > 1

how do they manage to make every season kino despite the fact that each one is completely different from the rest?

sup pleb

season one was only good because of billy bob thornton and martin freeman, writing was nothing special other than the development of lester, but most of that was in the acting too

2>3>1 for me

1 > 3 > 2 this is the definitive ranking
Plebs don't reply

Disappointing (not True Detective S2 disappointing, but still not nearly as good as the other seasons)

God Allison is such a qt

Attached: 1497280189869.jpg (414x419, 24K)

christ son get it together

>doesn't mind plotholes in his 'kino'
>calls others pleb
Try all you want, you'll never be patrician.

john malvo is the most bullshit written character ive ever seen

Worse than the other two.
2>1>3 is the patrician ranking.

I would love another season with these two pairing up again.

Attached: F83FB459-B662-4B93-917D-4928DD849202.jpg (3000x2004, 3.4M)

true detective and fargo crossover when

S1 and 2 are my favorite seasons of any show.
S3 is good and unique, but not as interesting. It's better on a repeat binge viewing though.

Season 3 is my favorite season. Out of the other seasons and movie, I did the best job at really conveying pure dread. It made you really feel like you were in the shoes of the characters. I really value how discomforting the season is. I recently rewatched all the seasons and it is the only one that is better the second time.

>Ewan McGregor playing perfect dual roles
>MEW
>V.M. Varga
>Gloria Bungle
>Winnie Lopez
>that loyal Sy Feltz
>Yuri and Meemo
>epic return of Mr. Wrench
>that cliffhanger that may never be resolved
>uninteresting
Wrong on so many levels user.

this but 2 is still really good and the UFO scene is kino and if you say otherwise you're a brainlet and you probably have a tiny penis as well.

I never got the ufo scene hate when it WAS HINTED THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE SECOND SEASON. But no one scoffs at the Lorne Malvo shooting rampage as if he was fricking Rambo.

2 > 1 > 3

Its still really good though.

2 > 1 > 3
Varga > Mike Milligan > Malvo

>S1
>starts off with murdering his wife
>leads to tension for the next 10 episodes
>S2
>hit and run
>leads to tension and violence for the next 10 episodes
>S3
>guy glues man's nostrils together and gets an AC on his head
>barely matters, no tension involved
I liked S3, but it got better in the later episodes. Nothing important was going on at the beginning

I agree with your season rankings, but wouldn't you say Hanzee is the villain of season 2?

Why are you comparing Mike to Varga & Malvo? He's more of a secondary anti-hero protagonist than a villain.

Season 2 doesn't really have a villain. The closest you come is probably the Gerhardt family?

No Hanzee is definitely the villain

>Season 3 is my favorite season. Out of the other seasons and movie
WTF

He liked better than the other seasons and the movie. What’s not to get?

First of all, the movie is a tier many times above any of the series.
The first sseason is by far the best. I think Dunst and Meth Damon did well in the second season but in the end it was shite, the third season is just shite with no redeeming features.