Illegal Immigrant Stuffs 10yo Down Well

After abducting her, then who knows what, then killing her.

cbs19.tv/news/authorities-release-additional-information-in-kayla-gomez-orozco-investigation/348762825

khou.com/news/authorities-release-additional-information-in-kayla-gomez-orozco-investigation/348764498

>Believed to be her uncle
He was arrested last month, for assault, then given to ICE who let him go.

bailbondcity.com/texas/smith-inmate-ZAVALA/319086

Other urls found in this thread:

dallasnews.com/news/crime/2016/11/06/authorities-jailuncle-10-year-old-texas-girl-found-dead-immigration-hold
tylerpaper.com/TP-Breaking Silent/256203/relative-of-deceased-kayla-gomezorozco-in-custody
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

man that is sad

Both are illegals, nothing of value was lost

holy fuck I'm surprised
(I'm not)

Ethnic Cleansing when?

cool edgy post
brb fucking your wife

So do the illegal immigrants that are doctors mean that ALL illegal immigrants are doctors too?

Fuck off and choke on your Trump dildo, you asshole.

I've been trying to find out if Kayla was, you got a source?

As long as illegal wetbacks kill anchor babies I don't have a problem with it.

I saw this story today. What a motherfucker, I hope he lives a long time in prison so everyone gets a turn on him then dies on a gurney surrounded by people who hate him. disgusting fucking bastard, and did this to his own family to boot.

she was just a little girl man, they don't deserve to be killed

many hispanics are good people. i don't want them being the majority but i recognize their humanity at least.

MAGA......

>illegal immigrants that are doctors
made me lol, thanks!

You have to go back, Pedro

i'm white dude, we are better than this.

>she was just a little girl man, they don't deserve to be killed
She's a spic. She is the enemy.

>many hispanics are good people
Nice meme

>i recognize their humanity
And this is why White America is dead. You are not willing to do what is necessary to save your race and your country.

>inb4 le edgy kid
Go fuck yourself, you race traitor.

It's like so sad when someone doesn't belong here and kills a kid, ya know? So why dont we just stop this hate and have open boarders. That will stop the hate and crime.

>gomez

>As long as illegal wetbacks kill anchor babies I don't have a problem with it.
Please explain to me why this is ok with you? Because they come over to America and our politicians roll out the red carpet for them? Whos fault is it? People that want to make money for their families that risk everything to come over here and do it, or the politicians that get kickbacks and create federal jobs for it? If I could go to Canada for 3 months out of the year and make more than my yearly salary, why in the hell would I not do it? I understand your frustrations man. I feel it too, but it isn't their fault for wanting a better life. Its our governments fault for not securing our borders and enforcing our laws. This little kid didn't deserve to be murdered no matter what. She was just a little kid.

yeah go ahead and run on that platform, tell me how popular you are with the average white person

What illegal immigrants are fucking doctors? Get real jessica

We need a fucking wall and then we can start sending these spics back.

It's so comical to see shit like this. What are you doing to further your race besides posting frogs on an anime forum?

The world has evolved past these nazi ideals. You can evolve with it and be a decent human being or continue being a piece of shit. Enjoy your made up frog god you fucking loser

why are white men so evil? bunch of sick fucks who need to be exterminated.

More recent sauce

dallasnews.com/news/crime/2016/11/06/authorities-jailuncle-10-year-old-texas-girl-found-dead-immigration-hold

>More recent sauce
That dirty fucking bastard. I hope the fellas in jail are made well aware of what this piece of shit did.

yes this. so john how about you go prepare me some Hawaiian hotdogs with a bit of walnut on top? im "starving" ;)
see right on pic for inspiration

This is east Texas man, you can't break wind without folks finding out.

I wish msm would pick this shit up.
MAGA. DEPORT. WALL. NOW.

>Believed to be her uncle
So, literally nothing?

BUILD THE WALL

This link had some more details. He was married to one of the cousins. Sounds like he lured her into his car. He apparently had his 2 year old in the car and I suppose he used that child to get Kayla in there with him. He lived about 5 minutes from the church.
tylerpaper.com/TP-Breaking Silent/256203/relative-of-deceased-kayla-gomezorozco-in-custody

Obviously a non white trolling or mentally disturbed.

>Illegal immigrant uncle
>Stole her from church
>Dumped her in a well after doing god knows what.
>Arrested for assault before
>Handed to ICE
>then released, not deported
>Every fuckin problem with our immigration system on full display, in one incident

or
>So, literally nothing?

I'm a Trump supporter and I've even campaigned for him in my town, but if the undocumented citizen didn't do it someone else could have. Being undocumented doesn't make you any worse than being white.

>but if the undocumented citizen didn't do it someone else could have.
So she would have ended up dead at the bottom of a well regardless if her uncle wasn't the one that did it? No, I pretty much disagree with you there canuck. Most human beings don't go around murdering children and disposing of them like garbage. If our laws were enforced, he'd have been down in Juarez getting his head sawed off, not murdering little girls at a church in Texas.

>Gomez
She would've grown up to be a bitch anyway

Jesus m8 - i expect that from Sup Forums shitlords but that is a horrible way to think - bantz or no

Her middle name is fucking gomez and her uncle is illegal and a violent criminal.
If one of her parents siblings is illegal, theres a good chance her parents are. And even if SHE is legal, she is probably just another anchorbaby

>having any empathy towards brown people
>Sup Forumsacks

Pick one and run while you can

>story about a child raping low iq spic
>lots of them are good hurrr
THEN WHY DO THEY FILL UP THE PRISONS AND WELFARE WORSE THAN NIGGERS? ????????????

>some of em are good
Lol MOST OF THEM ARE SHIT FUCKOFF BACK TO MEXICO IF MEXICANS ARE SO GREAT

It is a bad thing but you can just see it in her face that she would've grown up to be some bitchy, feminist Hispanic.

>dallasnews.com/news/crime/2016/11/06/authorities-jailuncle-10-year-old-texas-girl-found-dead-immigration-hold
They (((ICE))) might as well let him loose again. This is another total failure of our system. Criminals set free instead of prosecuted. Innocent people are killed by people who have no permission to be here.

As if we don't have enough problems like this, and we will be "importing" refugees. Thanks America for being a bunch of shit bag cucks.

Stop trying to politicize a little girls death you bigot

>Stop trying to politicize a little girls death you bigot
OP isn't politicizing anything, I am not sure how you reached that conclusion.

>THEN WHY DO THEY FILL UP THE PRISONS AND WELFARE WORSE THAN NIGGERS? ????????????
Not to defend immigration but they really don't.

>illegal immigrant gets arrested for assault
>handed over to immigration and customs "enforcement"
>released
this is the disgusting part

the child murder is just sad

>>illegal immigrant gets arrested for assault
>>handed over to immigration and customs "enforcement"
>>released
>this is the disgusting part
>the child murder is just sad
Yes, if the government would enforce our fucking laws, this would not have happened.

I already stated my point bigot. If you have something to add that doesn't have to do with ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION then feel free to mention it but please at least save me the bigotry speech.

>I already stated my point bigot. If you have something to add that doesn't have to do with ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION then feel free to mention it but please at least save me the bigotry speech.
You've made no point at all unless I missed a post by you, You come into a thread and call OP a bigot then peace out.

We should offer $25.00 for every taco head collected at the border. Instead of Welfare Checks, problem solved.

They all have to go back, in the little girl's case, in a body bag

>many hispanics are good people

I used to think like this, before I moved to SoCal

Once again the bigger issue here that is never discussed is that the family is ultimately responsible. Just like with the majority of local terrorist happenings the family never acted on suspicions or outright obvious warning signs like being a criminal illegal alien.

Obey the law of the land or get the fuck out. Any illegals caught committing a crime above a misdemeanor that harmed someone should be shot and thrown in a ditch. The rest should be thrown out as soon as possible as far South as they can go...

>He was arrested last month, for assault, then given to ICE who let him go.
This falls directly in the lap of our government. This man should've been deported. Instead, he was let go and the end result is the loss of this little girls life.

Kill yourself or get the fuck out of this country cuck
If they aren't here legally or are anchor babies it doesn't matter if they're deported or have mercury poured down their throats as long as they are no longer in this fucking country

>If they aren't here legally or are anchor babies it doesn't matter if they're deported or have mercury poured down their throats as long as they are no longer in this fucking country
Then do something about it you stupid fucking moron. You think posting on Sup Forums is going to make it go away? Demand more from the politicians you elect if you don't like it, you weak minded motherfucker.

i live in socal. mexicans here are pretty integrated

I am so sick of this shit. Can we invade Mexico yet?

i would have no issue with them if they voted republican

they are pretty good, catholic people, believe in no sex until marriage, raise big families, etc. you know, the things i hear Sup Forums complaining that white women won't do.

there's usually one bad apple in a bunch though

>Integrated

Not really, you probably live in a rich area

Or you're Mexican, Paco

yeah theres bad apples. thats why securing our border should be a priority. lets keep the mexicans that can contribute and arent violent. throw the restover the wall

you know if you get out, you can actually make it to both the rich and poor areas of orange county pretty easily. i did on a skateboard. saw lots of whites and mexicans. never been harassed. just dont be stupid.

>OC

Go to fucking LA, Chula vista, national city, fuck you live in the safest area of socal