Brit/pol/ - The People's Army edition

>Nigel Farage to lead 100,000-strong march on Supreme Court on day of historic Brexit court hearing
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/06/nigel-farage-to-lead-100000-strong-march-on-supreme-court-on-day/

>latest Hitchens
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/11/peter-hitchens-forget-the-eu-vote-all-britain-really-needs-is-patriotic-leaders.html

>Theresa: Why I will not allow the British people’s vote for Brexit to be sabotaged
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/05/why-i-will-not-allow-the-british-peoples-vote-for-brexit-to-be-s/

>The people have made their democratic decision and a principle is at stake, Theresa May tells Brexit critics as she vows to battle courts
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/05/the-people-have-made-their-democratic-decision-and-a-principle-i/

>'What part of LEAVE don't you understand?' Farage DESTROYS Brexit court ruling campaigner
express.co.uk/news/uk/729253/Nigel-Farage-Gina-Miller-Brexit-High-Court-EU

>Jeremy Corbyn forced to clarify Labour will not block the triggering of Article 50
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/06/labour-will-block-article-50-unless-theresa-may-agrees-to-jeremy/

>Colombia president welcomes Brexit trade prospect
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37886179

>Jeremy Hunt: forcing May to reveal Brexit plan would damage economy
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/06/gina-miller-brexit-ruling-prevents-uk-from-being-a-tin-pot-dicatorship

>Richmond Park by-election: when is it and who is Zac Goldsmith up against?
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/richmond-park-by-election-when-is-it-and-who-is-zac-goldsmith-up/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3911082/Police-called-prison-Bedford-following-reports-riot.html
twitter.com/BreakingDotUK/status/795379162986987522
mobile.twitter.com/BreakingDotUK/status/795410433859616768
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3465215/Married-City-lawyer-51-sex-street-prominent-barrister-outside-Waterloo-station-peak-rush-hour.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tYoDw8uCmRQ
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/5bir3z/nigel_farage_to_lead_100000strong_march_on/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'm not going to lie. the irish are the niggers of the white race. they're a disgusting bunch of people.

You can talk, lads.

You ended apartheid.

South Africa shitposter has returned

Cornwall

this is the guy that did like 30x (you) in same thread. Like 3 days ago. wtf. Same shit about irish.

This guy must hold a real grudge or something

Nth for establishment / out of touch judges

old news now

this.

It's a bot, the same one that was posting about how much he hated anglos a few weeks ago

>tfw don't care who wins the election
>just want to witness the butthurt chimping from whatever side loses

> Farage leading a march on the Supreme Court.

I think I'm going to attend.

Do you just show up?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3911082/Police-called-prison-Bedford-following-reports-riot.html

>irish
>people

Lad...

I think it's hilarious

Anybody got the karen pepe

Yeah lad.

FPBP

>got drunk partying yesterday, stayed up til 6ish then slept through until now
>wake up, find out i drunk texted the hottest girl i know and asked her out casually as you fucking like
>mfw i have a date now

>get home from a crappy evening with the in-laws
>come on to Brit/pol
>see this post

>MFW

>Farage leading a march on the Supreme Court

Booze. Doing it's fucking job for once.

>normie

Nice one m8

Gonna be my first time visiting Londistan for the protest, lads.

>this post triggers the potato niggers

Yes, but I find it mildly funny. I'm sure that'll wear off soon though.

>HE SAMEFAGGED
>HE DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT ID'S

idk first ive heard about it, im 100% going if Nige is leading it

HAPPENING at Bedford Prison lads.

Two hundred inmates reportedly in control of a large section of the prison. Guards being held hostage.

Not very often something exciting like this happens in England.

Prove you aren't all normies.

Never change, lads. Never change.

faggot brits not invited to berlusconis party

You serious m8?

R E K T

WEW. The nignogs are running the asylum.
twitter.com/BreakingDotUK/status/795379162986987522

Looks like its time to bomb you krautcucks again

Stop samefagging

>swipe right for cutie 1 mile away from me
>genuinely shocked as I get an immediate match
>decide to do a quick Facebook stalk to get a background
>Brexit voter, Trump supporter, anti-SJW/gender politics
>Hot as fuck on top of this
>send her a message
>4 hours and no response
>probably just blew my chances with a true redpilled girl

Someone post a sad frog for me, I'm on my phone and have no pepes to express my sorrow

Fuck off faggot. Spam another thread

based boer bringing the bantz back into brit/pol.

Report him, lad.

DAAAAAAYYYYYUUUUUUUMMMMM

What was the message

M8 it's been 4 hours. Simmer down.

>UK Billionaires Want This "Video" Banned
>still using the word video
>current year

>sad frog

>tfw even science agrees with this post

Well the lads a bit of an arse but he's not wrong really

SAVAGE

I'm sitting around with a rage-induced headache over how much I hate 90% of the people in my life. Just fucking mindless eaters propping each other's egos up for nothing

Riot's over lads :(

mobile.twitter.com/BreakingDotUK/status/795410433859616768

10/10 post m8.

>mobile.twitter.com/BreakingDotUK/status/795410433859616768
You depressed the shit out of me, just reminded me about Robbie Rotten.

Get it out. I want to hear it.

/thread

Who was the female QC caught shagging Graeme Stenning outside Waterloo?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3465215/Married-City-lawyer-51-sex-street-prominent-barrister-outside-Waterloo-station-peak-rush-hour.html

if nobody knows, how would I be able to find out? is there some Tor site I could scour for goss?

7292 6**6 8313

Only non-normies will know what kind of ID that is

This is unironically fire though.

youtube.com/watch?v=tYoDw8uCmRQ

I drive a convertible and I have yet to have relations with a lady. Just one indication of the attractive qualities of my face and/or personality.

This South African shitposter actually bought a pass just so he can do this.

samefriend

I can't even work that our. I have been left permanently mathematically retarded because of my upbringing.

Why?

Why would you want people to see you?

This, Drudge Report, and Serebii.net (fuck all of you) are the only three websites I check daily. 98% of my online time is spend on Sup Forums, either on my PC or my mobile. I have 3 SD cards full of rare Pepes and other assorted memes, and have autism severe enough to organize each into their own subfolders. Also, if Trump loses on Tuesday, I'm blowing my brains out, because this campaign was quite literally the only thing I had left to live for. I would cite my family, but they're all fucking bipolar maniacs who are constantly angry and wanting to start shit with each other, so my bedroom has become a complete hellhole from constantly avoiding them and their hellraising. I have no friends, and barely fucking care.

Have to say, Nigel was on the back foot in this andrew marr interview

That lady makes a decent case really. No MP will vote down brexit. Is just about doing it right innit.

lel

But a number of MPs have already said they will.

>Is it alright if I complain that you haven't ironically dyed your hair amber in any of your pics?

Her name is Amber, her hair was dyed in a few of her pics.

Yes, I now realise what an incredibly shit opening line that was. Believe me this isn't my strong suit and there wasn't much material for me to work on

Posturing desu. Even if they do, they will be stabbing themselves in the heart for definite. That's the main point, is that do they want a career after this or not.

Once that penny drops, they'll soon fall in line

Don't really care m8, it's worth it during summer when you live in the quiet North Yorks countryside anyway.

Decent MP's should vote for what their constituency voted for regardless of personal feeling. If they cannot do that then they should resign.

They will use every step to attempt to water it down and force us to reveal our hand so we get a shittier deal. They are willing to sabotage our prosperity so they can go crawling back to the EU.

Also this- apart from a smattering of MPs (excluding fucking scotland), the leave vote is widespread as fuck

Just tired of people regurgitating the same old 100% good goy opinions at each other and acting like it makes them deep. I know these people and they fall to bits if you even try and have a conversation about what they say they believe, let alone challenge it. They're all just so fucking smug and self assured when they've got each other for an audience and there's NOTHING behind it REEEEEEEEEE

She has played that quite well. Her identity will be leaked at some point though.

lel ya blew it. Just try 'hi' next time.

>Serebii
hahahahahahahahaha
Karenfags out, and I don't mean the anime bitch.

I actually jsut realised alot of the people around me are like this desu, when you challenge their views they make an "eh" sound and stop dead in their tracks or just go "ahh yeah" to your correct point

I'm way too deeply depressed or whatever not to care tho, cause nothing really makes me mad anymore haha

I've got an offer in on a house, I find out if I get it at 1230. Not too confident as there's at least 5 parties bidding.

Quick riot.

It's over, till next time.

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/5bir3z/nigel_farage_to_lead_100000strong_march_on/

Upboat, lads.

. . . Karen who?

no matter the woman, they are still women
learn from this

topkek

YOU AREN'T HIM
STOP IT
YOUAREN'T HIM

is being a weeb enough

5 from London and possibly the 55 snp. Not enough by far.