Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BbFIeFwB6xn/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Rogues Never

It hurts.

We came so close.

>We came so close.
It's been 4 seasons.
How is that remotely anywhere near "close"?

The fuck are you on about? They were nowhere near close to The Rogues. That's probably a good thing, considering CW shows fucking suck

This. They stopped putting in an effort after the first season and LoT.

Good, his Cold was ridiculously terrible.
>le serious murderer man

Eh Cold never reached his potential anyway

Take Heatwave with him too, they're better off making more Prison Break

They were supposed to be formed on season 2 of THE FLASH.

Then LEGENDS OF TOMORROW was changed into a full-fledged show rather than a midseason replacement and it all slipped away.

I would quit too if I signed on to be a regular on every show and only appear in maybe 3 episodes

A "multi-show regular" is effectively a glorified guest star.

Miller never seemed to care much about "Legends" and couldn't return to "The Flash" like he wanted because it'd undo Snart's heroic sacrifice.

He probably decided to quit and pursue other projects.

Two shows with time travel and no one can figure out how to bring back snart?

If they really wanted to they could have brought Snart back with Flashpoint

It was a big plot point, Barry fucked up the timeline and a lot of things happened differently. Maybe Snart and Rory didn't actually leave to join the Legends

But nope the writers were too dumb to take such an obvious route

Yeah its not like Captain Cold is an important part of The Flash mythos or anything. Also remember the other Trickster? He just fucking disappeared (still love Hamill's)

Atleast we got dibny

The downside of having Hamill in is that we only get the Trickster when he's available. Still worth it.

can't believe they used him for Legends when he's literally one of Flash's top 3 main villains. What the fuck were the writers thinking? He should have definitely stayed on Flash. Taking him out of the timeline was a retarded move, especially killing him off in Legends

Also, I'd say that Flash's 5th season would have been perfect for the Rogues being the major villains throughout the entire season. Season 2 was way too soon but now, it would actually be quite nice to do it. Just give us some kind of Justice (Alex Ross) storyline and everything would be fine

Season 1 of "Legends" hinged on Snart's redemption and sacrifice. So they can't revive him because or bring a past version back to be a villain in the long haul because it'd cheapen that.

Heatwave is also far too heroic now to ever join the Rogues, Golden Glider is no longer available, Pied Piper is one of the good guys now, The Trickster can't be more than a one-episode guest star, and I doubt they even remember The Mist and Rainbow Raider. All that's left are Weather Wizard, Mirror Master and Top.

That's why they introduced the younger Trickster played by Literally Who alongside Hamill's, so they could still do Trickster stories without having to rely on Hamill. Or so I thought since we haven't had any Trickster episode, old or young, in fucking ages.

The Legends also killed Reverse Flash, robbing Barry of two of his top 3 signature villains.

>So they can't revive him because or bring a past version back to be a villain in the long haul because it'd cheapen that.
But that's LITERALLY what they did in Legends season 2.

again?

Temporarily, for three episodes, and it ended with them ensuring he joins the crew, redeems himself and dies.

but it is canon that he never stays dead, so he can easily come back

Semi-related news, Fallout and Brainstorm will be appearing on THE FLASH this season.

sucks he was the best part of the entire Cw-Verse

NOOOOOOO

He murdered less than comics Cold.

Legends is going to bring Grodd in about three weeks. I bet they'll kill him off as well.

They can't keep getting away with it!

Damn he was the one thing I was looking forward to in Legends this season. The show is still fun af so I'll probably watch it when it all comes to Netflix but for now I guess Flash is the only CW show I'll be watching weekly. I have slim hope he's trolling us since he'll be playing a new character but damn

Thinker might be planning on making his Rogues team. Blacksmith as well. However, it's not that same without Captain Cold leading the Rogues.

That was fine though, because the series played out the Evil Speedster thing and because it's not fucking Wells.

Maybe next time they'll cast a white guy

Why isn't anybody asking for source? 'cause I certainly can't find any.

I think the Legends should have just taken Heat Wave while having Captain Cold making an occasional guest appearance. Heat Wave is definitely being used more on Legends than he ever was on Flash.

Neat.

>Legends is going to bring Grodd in about three weeks.
I like CGI gorillas as much as the next guy but why not bring in a non Flash villain or a different gorilla like Ultra-Humanite? Hell it'd be cool if they tried to make Legends more like something to expose people to more lesser known aspects of the DCU.
Preferably nothing I actually like, these shows waste way too much potential when it comes to a cool idea

>a different gorilla like Ultra-Humanite?

That might be a good option, because they could always have him swap his brain into a woman or something to save on budget (and get some funny bits with a woman acting like a swaggering manly man from the 40s.)

I still can't believe there were stories about bodyswapping into your waifu in the 40s. At least ones that made print.

>Pied Piper is one of the good guys now,

You'd think they would write him into more stories. Unless the actor has other gigs.

I think the actor is really busy on Broadway.

>Four seasons
>Not even half of them
>Close

Closest we got to the Rogues was Rogue Air and Running to Stand Still

The hell else does he having going on at the moment? The Prison Break revival tanked.

Maybe he's decided to get fat again.

Who cares? He sucked.

Name three Flash villains that are any good! You can't!

To be fair, the turning of the Ultra Humanite into a woman thing was done out of necessity, because an idiot artist kept drawing Lex Luthor looking like the Ultra Humanite's original form to the point that DC editorial in the 40s gave up on trying to stop him from doing it.

And isn't that artists flubs the reason why Lex Luthor is bald?

Source?

Thing is, due to speedforce bullshit, Reverse Flash never stays TRULY dead. We at least know that the show can bring him back via time fuckery because Eobard is honestly just essentially immortal in the comics.

Yes, I know that Eobard is also dead in the comics currently, but that doesn't mean shit. He can still come back some way.

You talking about the show or Flash in general?

He isn't even dead in the comics right now.

>Citing Kant
Isn't that the guy who said you should always tell a murderer where their intended victim is and never lie to them about it? How can anyone take him seriously?

He isn't even getting Kant right. Kant had nothing to do with maximizing good outcomes. In fact he specifically rejected that kind of thinking. Kant was about treating people as an end in and of themselves rather than as a mere means to an end.

real nice source you got there OP

Real quick googling gave me this.

instagram.com/p/BbFIeFwB6xn/

Here

...And I was getting used to how heavy he laid down the campiness. Oh, well...

I guess this secures Killer Frost as Flash's permanent ice-based enemy.

Good, we need a new COLD anyway

I can't believe we've lost one of the more important villains of the Flash mythos...it was bad enough when he'd been killed off but could at least be brought back through time travel. This is a huge clusterfuck.

Unless, of course, he's recast, but then the Cold fans would go batshit.

Chillblaine confirmed for brawl.

The Flash show. I love his comic rogue gallery.

Turns out... he had a brother! And he's going to follow in his bros footsteps and take his name as well.

Season 1 Reverse Flash.

That'd be so cheesy but I'm afraid it might happen.

Are they allowed to call him Mr. Freeze?

No, Chillblaine.

I can see him being introduced soon.

I'm gonna need a source right the fuck now.

>Captain Cold killed off and Heat Wave made a good guy, meaning no Rogues ever
>Reverse Flash killed off again
Legends of Tomorrow is literally and objectively the biggest cancer on the CWverse.

I'd love to know the behinds the scene stuff that went on with Cold. Why the move to make him a star of Legends? Because he's Geoff Johns' husbando? Was he killed off because of the scheduling conflicts with Prison Break?

Waste of a good villain, though Wentworth is probably high tier enough actor to not need to be stuck on a CW show. Though I would have thought the same of Victor Garber and Jesse L. Martin.

Garber is dying in the crossover too.

See you space coldboy

that is not felicity

>felicity
Shut up you fucking hater! Felicity is awesome. Get over it!

How dare you?! I love her. She's such a well written character with an actress that is deserving of a golden globe. The scene where she gets up out of her wheelchair had me in tears. At this point I only watch it for her and if I was writing Arrow it would be a one man show about Felicity.

>Isn't that the guy who said you should always tell a murderer where their intended victim is and never lie to them about it?
Yes.