But Adam, the government selling my daughter to Syrian refugees is a bad thing!

>But Adam, the government selling my daughter to Syrian refugees is a bad thing!
>UM, ACKSHULLY...

Attached: adam-ruins-everything-tru-tv.jpg (1000x562, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aXRLGmG1ZUw
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/28/islamic-state-fighters-infiltrate-europe-posing-injured-libyan-soldiers
youtube.com/watch?v=g9ryP0UyO5U
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14704244
latimes.com/nation/la-na-border-apprehensions-20170309-story.html?outputType=amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>political shitposting
Kill yourself teenage faggot redditor

Sex slaves is part of their culture, you alt-right bigot

>Criticising the politics of a deliberately political show is bad.

holy shit I hate this fucking faggot so much.

>let's make a show entirely composed of cherrypicked out-of-context things mixed with outright lies

Attached: 1514488346026.png (187x228, 91K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aXRLGmG1ZUw

Adam ruins everything is the leftists answer to penn and tellers bullshit

>The Border Wall is a bad idea because it won't stop all illegal immigration, just a significant percentage of it
>Suburbs are racist because they divert tax dollars from they inner cities and all dem programs for da lil' chillins.
>Christmas was never Christian because the Romans celebrated an unrelated holiday that ended like a week earlier.

Attached: faggot_money_for_nothing.png (471x411, 136K)

He's the poor man's Penn and Teller, and they are fucking hacks too.

>Adam you can only suck one cock at a time
>A C T U A L L Y

>Syrian refugees
>not African migrants
get it right moron. The refugees from Syria at least have a good reason for fleeing their war torn homes. The migrants from Africa (who are way, way more numerous) just come because they know Africa sucks

>The refugees from Syria at least have a good reason for fleeing their war torn homes.

Because they're Islamic radicals fighting a losing war against Asad?

If they were actual radicals, they would stay and fight

Border wall really is retarded. The majority of illegals are visa overstays. The next most prevalent type is those smuggled en mass on trucks or tunnels. A very small percentage try to cross fifty kilometers of desert and bush to try and navigate to a city (because third world spics have excellent navigational skills)

it's always white men

always.

it's not white genocide. it's white suicide. don't blame "jews" or "niggers". you made a choice. now live with it white "men"

Yeah, it's not like they've been establishing a network across Europe or anything.

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/28/islamic-state-fighters-infiltrate-europe-posing-injured-libyan-soldiers

>Adam traps are gay
>Well actually

Attached: ayy.png (565x486, 461K)

This, why let their wombs go to waste?

what level of soy boy is this guy

Considering the fact that his sister seems like more of a man probably somewhere around this

Attached: so much soy in one pic.jpg (1019x806, 147K)

Find one instance where Adam has been wrong I dare you. Even if he is wrong he corrects it and explains what he got wrong

He has a new show where he rewrites history to make white people look like evil retards and everyone else is reasonable and civilized, so pretty much the opposite of reality.
>white people make mistake during their adventures
>”lol what an idiot!”
>successfully conquers tribe via deception
>”they were big lying meanies who hurt innocent people with pointy things!”
I find the same sort of paradoxical logic in how the media attacks people. You’re either a bumbling idiot or a criminal mastermind, you can’t be both.

Did you even watch the suburb video?

False

You really don't understand the problem with illegal immigrants do you? if someone overstays their visa, they were able to get a visa in the first place. that means they at least have little to no criminal backgrounds and are safe to be around. people jumping the border are people incapable of getting visas because they have criminal backgrounds or an incapable of speaking the indigenous language
t. African with a UK work visa. lived here for close to a decade now, i saw this city go from clean haven to slightly better india. can't even walk around at night for stroll anymore.

Blacks are in worse shape now that it's changed lol

So you're part of the problem

this is actually a funny post

Attached: based pence.jpg (1200x647, 74K)

>Comedy show
>It's actually left of center political points delivered alongside jokes
Every time

Do these people even understand how pathetic they are

At least they kinda gave up their faggoty show. I feel like Adam really thinks he's saving the world
(Yes, Maddox got so butthurt over his Bullshit appearance he waited ten years to make a response)

Attached: penn on maddox.jpg (605x669, 70K)

except i'm not. i atleast have the decency of coming to someone else's country and molding myself to fit their society not scream that their way of life is immoral. there's a reason i left mine in the first place. i don't start shaming slags for walking down the street after a night of partying, i don't start raping drunk girls passed out on the road, i don't scream at the top of my lungs at 1 am in the morning like an ape.

youtube.com/watch?v=g9ryP0UyO5U

JUST

Attached: 1505987578221.png (794x305, 272K)

Then why do DNC-funded organizations leave water and food out in the desert for illegal immigrants? Why are millions of people caught crossing the border each year?

Attached: 143DB806-5EC2-4144-95DE-99ED37BE726D.jpg (750x1051, 577K)

how the fuck did he became part of the problem?
he went thru all the legal procedures to get a visa you fucking moron

DUDE wait until you're almost barren and if anything goes wrong you'll have absolutely no time to beat menopause LMAO

I don't agree with it, but it's the same reason why they rescue migrants in Europe. They don't want them to do.

Also it's not millions. No where near millions of people every year.

to die*

Still salty about Hillary losing, fags? Libertarians aren't Trumpkins so take your rage somewhere else

lolwut? I just wanted to find an excuse to post about maddox being a faggot
maddox is suing someone for calling him a cuck online

>Adam: BETA males are actually more attractive
>look outside the window
>every chad looking guy is danting stacies and nerd poser stacies
>you and your beta friends are all single
AT LAST I FINALLY SEE

1 IN 5 WOMEN INFERTILE BY 35

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14704244

BUT IT'S TOTALLY OK, BECAUSE THE OTHER 4 JUST HAVE OTHER PROBLEMS

calm down fuckboi
Take your newfound manners back to your country and fix it

>because they don’t want them to die
A border wall would prevent them from wandering around the Arizona desert.

>nowhere near millions
Pic related.
1,037 x 365 = 378,000 per year
Peak border-crossings were in 2000 (1.5 million people in one year).

latimes.com/nation/la-na-border-apprehensions-20170309-story.html?outputType=amp

Attached: C6EAC8E2-BBE2-4DC2-B9FD-BE2CE3D4FF0D.jpg (750x1017, 298K)

This t b h

He's a disengenuous faggot who's right half the time. His episode of wet wipes pissed me off because he explicitly mentions fatbergs without mentioning the fact that restaurants pouring their grease down the drain is the primary cause, not ass wipes.

400k isn't anywhere near millions per year. It has been over a million for a while.

I know it would prevent that. I'm just laying out their reasoning

It's ok goyim it'll only take you 2 years to maybe get pregnant and because your husband is also 35+ or more likely 40+ because women marry older he'll make it even harder than it already was controlling for husband fertility

Attached: 1496068497649.png (630x575, 57K)

FUCK this guy makes me mad. It's like you took Cracked.com and turned it into a living, breathing person. I've never even seen his show, I don't know anything about his politics, but when I see this smug fucking faggot on a TV ad going "DID YOU KNOW WEDDING ARE TECHNICALLY BAD? TOP 10 MINDBLOWING FACTS THAT WILL RUIN YOUR CHILDHOOD FOREVER!" I just want to punch him.