Why didn't Voldemort just use a grain of sand as a horcrux and drop it on the beach during low tide...

Why didn't Voldemort just use a grain of sand as a horcrux and drop it on the beach during low tide? Wouldn't that ensure it is never found?

Attached: deh.png (1200x1600, 3.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DbMVxq0TpLQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ACCIO HORCRUX

>make hiv your horcrux
>you are now invincible

Did you read the books OP?

Why dehdn't he make one of the eagles a horcrux?

"Deh!"

Attached: image.png (500x332, 186K)

hmm no? HIV is a virus. Though technically not a living being, it can still die. So your horcrux will just disappear.

A better question is why J.K. Rowling didn't just throw the script for he dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises into the beach during low tide instead? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody? Just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>"a-at least the books were good though"

"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

DEHSTROY IT

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

because the grain of sand would have eventually been worn down by the elements to its very atoms and thus destroyed. Voldemort wasn't an idiot and understood the basics of erosion

>not including the picture
Pathetic.

Attached: image.jpg (520x396, 87K)

Such a shame that the Harry Potter franchise, one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises, wasn't dropped on a beach during low tide so that it would never be found. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1522179600990.jpg (1616x2896, 548K)

>a global virus
>1 single object
What year did you drop out of school?

Attached: 1521922043387.jpg (1024x575, 143K)

Where deh fuck is the image

>no image

NYEH HEH HEH!

Everything existing in atmosphere is subject to your stupid logic.

Because it'd also ensure he couldn't find it if he ever needed to use it.

Tah!

Attached: 1522141295442.jpg (3840x2160, 288K)

*Deh

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1080, 405K)

>Dammit Potter! In this department we do things by the book!
>Which book is that sir?
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAHAAAAAAGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGRRRRRRRRGGGGGAA

Attached: 20180326_142341.jpg (789x349, 152K)

Why did'nt he just make god his horcrux then he could live for eternity even if the earth was destroyed by global warming

Creative intro. I don't know how I feel about the reorder of the opening sentence, but I like it in this case

HARRY, VOLDEMORT'S LAST HORCRUX IS HERMIONE'S HYMEN!

Good intro 8/10

Not magic things.

>"Voldemort has died, we need a Horcrux to resurrect him. Otherwise he'll stay as a wandering spirit that can't interact with the Earth for the rest of eternity. Where is his Horcrux?"
>"It's a grain of sand he dropped on the beach."
>"What a fucking idiot. Guess we're not gonna resurrect him."

Whats the fucking point of a screaming book?

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Attached: image.jpg (852x356, 45K)

They call me Voldemort!
I slaughter mudbloods for sport
When I cast my dark magic I go deh deh deh deh
Deh deh deh deh

Attached: 1521986180837.jpg (904x712, 187K)

you don't need the horcrux to resurrect him, nigger. you just need one to be created.

because she's collecting sweet sweet royalties by selling out on the only books milennials willingly read.

youtube.com/watch?v=DbMVxq0TpLQ

Confirmed for not reading the books but checked

Attached: 1522261830202.jpg (242x200, 17K)

Why didn't he just hire a bunch of pakis and order them to kill harry potter in a fake robbery?

I can't into Harry Potter. As soon as I see the SJW red hair bitch I just think about her retarded tattoo and feminist bs.

Why didn't he do what he accidentally done before and turn a bunch of babies into horcruxes.

babies die literally all the time

Something something, THAT'S THE POWER OF LOVE!

Attached: 41.jpg (710x606, 46K)

Harry wasn't a true horcux

The love spell was a situational, one time thing. It couldn't be replicated.

Actually, yeah you do. In book 4 Wormtail drops the wormy leftovers of Voldemort in the cauldron. Read the books.

What stops a student at hogwarts from getting up and yelling "accio neutron bomb!" ?

You don't need access to the horcux to be resurrected, you just need them to be intact.

You have to dump the horcrux in the cauldron.

I don't think he a: intended to do that or b: had a desire to do so again. Splitting your soul is bad enough once and he did it what, seven times?

Ok, what horcrux did he use then?

>"D'oh!"

Attached: 1521421989071.jpg (1398x1060, 105K)

Why do you keep making this thread?

Why are they still ugly when magic exists?

Why didn't he just make one of the Maia Eagles a horcrux?

What little was left of his body. He somehow fucked off to Albania and that's where Wormtail found him. This is mentioned explicitly in the 4th book.

So his body was a horcux?

Man, by the time the last book came out I was in my early 20's and stoned off my ass. to be desu the 6/7th books sucked, not really interesting by that point as reading them had become something of a chore, a duty, a "well I've already taken a bite of this shit sandwich, might as well see it through"
By the way, why didn't he just make Sneed a horcrux?

>and your other wand

The better question is: why the fuck isn't there tons of evil wizards/witches using this horcrux magic to make themselves invincible? It literally just takes killing a person and then binding part of your soul to some object. Hell, bind it to a national monument or some inconspicuous piece of junk and nobody would ever suspect it.

Why didn't they hyperspace ram the eagles into the horcrux?

What is Voldemort's tax policy?

Was Seth Rich Hillary making a Horcrux out of the Washington Monument?

Not technically. Are you implying the resurrection process would be any different with a horcrux than what happened at the graveyard? Rowling makes no mention of any other way to bring Voldemort back.

Youre looking for logic in one of the dullest franchises.

>binding your soul to the object
this is harder than it sounds, most wizards aren't capable of magic that advanced

>be me, dark wizard
>user suggest I bind my soul to a national monument
>go to the largest city in America
>create first horcrux out of one it's iconic skyscrapers
>ihaveanidea.jpg
>create second horcrux out of the neighboring tower, in case someone finds out about my first one, ensuring me immortality
>mfw it's September 10, 2001

Attached: 151098254781.png (675x694, 34K)

The fuck you're trying to imply?

holy fucking kek

100% taxing on mudbloods and blood traitors
80% on half-bloods
0% on pure-bloods

Attached: 1477279309495.jpg (599x449, 38K)

>Harry, did I ever tell you about how the Jews betrayed and killed Jesus Christ and have brought about degeneracy and nepotism to every society they've ever infiltrated, even the wizarding world.

Couldn't believe Rowling allowed Raimi to squeeze some dialogue in the first film.

Attached: IMG_4141.jpg (800x605, 54K)

Having sex with girls is gay. Get Dean to do it

>Most powerful wizard in the world
>Can´t kill a fucking baby because "muh power of love"
>Doesn´t think about trowing Harry off the window
Voldemort is retarded

Voldemort is an ego maniac. He's so upset that he's a half blood that he tried to exterminate half bloods and return to an age of full blooded magic wizards.
Why didn't he use something obscure? Because that's within his character not to do so. Don't forget Dumbledore himself couldn't confirm 100% that it was horcruxes until book 6 with Slughorns memory and that's when he learned that there were 7 as well.
Are the books perfect? No, but his reasoning makes sense.

Hermione's a nigger tho(canon)

The books were written for 10-18 year olds, not 40 year-old-english-major-autists who jack off to the DarkLordPotter forums and memorize at least 5 fanfics a day. JKRowling is only a semi-competent writer and did the classic "Hero coming of age" story semi-decent justice considering the fact that many are still obsessed over the universe she created.

Not canon, J.K just bacame more libtard. She was nitpicking every option for the cast, one guy didn´t get Harry´s role because Hackling said he wasn´t British, the book covers also features a White Hermione, and now Hackling says "muh Hermione wuz a kween!", that´s bullshit

He didn't know that he couldn't kill Harry with magic at the start

The problem is not with Voldemort. The problem is with his inept followers that literally fuck up everything every step of the way.

Also why does noone in his entire organization just walk up to Harry and slit his throat. I mean surely they can find some expandable mooks to do that and take the heat. They can even use a magic knife so it's wizardy enough

That doesn´t stop him from trying usual methods like trowing Harry off the window or getting a kitchen knife and stab him to death, instead he goes full autist and just leaves for "muh plot"

Voldemort wanted to kill Harry himself, and he had to do it with magic. Imagine what his followers and enemies would think of him if he couldn't even kill a teenager.

Based

He used avada kedavra and lost his body at the start, there was no opportunity for him to kill Harry with other methods

Voldemort should have just thrown Harry in the cum with VonSchlemmer

Voldemort should've been a cute girl

How to kill Harry:
>Lucius: Draco, come here
>Gives him a polyjuice potion
>Lucius: Disguise as a Gryfindor and cut Harry´s throat while he´s alone
>Does it
>Harry gets killed
8 movies and they didn´t think of that or more, there are dozens of ways you can kill Harry, but Hackling is such a bad author she can´t put logic in her "work"
>He used avada kedavra and lost his body at the start
>Everyone else (even Voldemort after that) use the avada without "losing their body"
HP """logic"""

They touch on this in the novel. It comes down to hubris basically. It was an obscure difficult spell. He had sort of convinced himself it was the universe handing him the answer to immortality because he was destined to rule the world and so had to go make all these gaudy things that were important to him personally and/or held high status his horcruxes as a way of stroking his ego. It’s also the main reason they had to keep their mission to find them a secret because otherwise he would have snatched them all up and hid them god knows where, as well as make more that were bullshit like that. I think the example they use in the book is him finding a random pebble and dropping it in the ocean, and an old tin can he could hide in a junkyard. Just random impossible to find stuff like that. Rowling basically realized the idea was too OP and had to make a way for them to accomplish it that was somewhat justified in the narrative.
It’s too high level magic for that, so it doesn’t work on it. Also, dark magic in general tends to be almost alive and volatile and is very uncooperative with other forms of magic, so as a rule of thumb dark objects probably aren’t suceptible to summoning spells and the like, but especially horcruxes.

a few reasons:
- it apparently hurts a lot, and permanently. Like nerve damage that leaves you constantly in pain, only there's no cure.
- the magic was carefully hidden out of fear of people doing exactly that. Voldy only found out because Slughorn was really well-connected and thus knew the secret, AND was such a dumbass that he thought sharing it was a good idea.
- it's very difficult, high-grade magic, so lots of evil wizards and witches just straight-up aren't able to.
- Apparently a lot of witches and wizards are very superstitious, even the evil ones, and splitting your soul is supposed to cause eternal damnation or something like that. So even the really bad ones who do find out how to do it and are willing to put up with unending pain and suffering for the rest of their now near-immortal life are likely to think twice before going through with it.

It's probably a 1-in-a-million to find someone who is actually willing to, able, and capable of performing the magic.

Literally kids' books. I used to autistically read the Hardy Boys books as a youth. 180 pages, read in 2 hours. And I would tend to feel frustrated when the villains would be foiled time and time again, not through any extraordinary feats of the Hardys and Chet Morton, but due to their own stupidity and lack of attention to detail.
Plus, I mean, these were career criminals getting beat up by 16-year olds