You will never experience watching these two back to back in theaters...

>you will never experience watching these two back to back in theaters. Also you will never laugh yourself silly after watching the trailer for Werewolf Women of the S.S. on the big screen.

Attached: spider.jpg (1000x1500, 244K)

>ywn eat those Death Proof nachos

no crueler movie feel than this, truly

Attached: scEgOMZ.png (200x170, 35K)

I literally did experience this. It was _fun_

I did though

Good, Deathproof sucked while Planet Terror was kino

But I did. Three times, I think - having a friend who worked at the theater during college was amazing. Now I'm old and tired and never go to the theater anymore.

Went to a midnight screening. Had a blast.

Me too, the trailers really were hilarious.

But I feel like they got the order wrong. Death proof's slow beginning right in the middle of the double feature kind of dragged, it would have been better to show it first while everybody was still excited and then let the fun ending carry over to Planet Terror.

What happened to any of them actors? Never seen them in anything else. Especially those fucking twins. holy shit my fucking dick

Attached: Crazy_Babysitter_Twins_with_weapons.jpg (1600x1066, 304K)

Every time I watch DP I start thinking about nachos and can't stop until I have some, and not that Taco Bell 7/11 liquid cheese shit, they have to be quality like the ones he had.

Attached: shiny.gif (500x207, 1001K)

Death Proof definitely captured the feeling of those movies, lots of boring bullshit with some cool memorable scenes thrown in. Worst dialogue out of all the Tarantino movies. I wonder why they went with the order like they did, I 100% agree with you that it was a really bad choice to get the audience pumped only to finish it off pretty weak.

Already did, bud.

Oh boy

Attached: Untitled.jpg (3840x1200, 1.43M)

>ywn have your own grindhouse theatre playing old classics

The dialogue in the first half was excellent, especially Stuntman Mike's, the second half definitely bogged the rest down

Its supposed to be awkward at points.

Stuntman Mike's lines were all good, but the girls were so vapid and boring. Definitely realistic, but not very entertaining.

spot on. Planet Terror was hysterical and a tough act to follow for such a poor Tarantino flick.

I did though

They're Rodriguez's nieces i think

I liked the whole butterfly thing, the back and forth between the domineering main bitch radio host and the rest of her friends .and of course Eli Roth and his buddies played douchebags so well one wonders wether they were even acting at all

lapdance WEBM?

But I did.
Now that is the goal I'm working on.
Need to choose a location among other things.

Attached: 002 - uqizLa2.jpg (1600x1233, 536K)

The douchebags were definitely over exaggerated

noice

>soyboy movies
>"experience"

Attached: do_not_want_drake.jpg (695x439, 40K)

>faithful throwback to chadhouse films from the 70s.

Attached: 6fe.jpg (600x611, 30K)

Your completely right,and I hate you for it

Attached: 1522286615163.jpg (600x719, 95K)

Death Proof is a slow-burn and in some ways Tarantino's most esoteric/niche movie (it's a deconstruction of slasher movies rather than an exuberant celebration of them), so it didn't do itself any favors being the B-picture to the nonstop goofy, funny rollercoaster of Planet Terror and all the trailers.

But what was great about that is that when I saw Grindhouse in theaters, the audience became palpably restless during Death Proof. None of the jokes were landing, it was stony silence. After Planet Terror people weren't vibing to the movie at all and in fact were questioning what they were watching. The payoff for that, though, was the car chase, which brought down the fucking house, and the smash cut to THE END got a huge laugh. It was great to feel an audience be skeptical and even resentful of a movie but then ultimately be won over by it. It made the whole experience that much better. I think that's a lot like what the real grindhouse experiences of the '70s and '80s were like too.

Grindhouse is one of my most cherished cinema memories.

I legitimately almost fell asleep during Deathproof, and I watched it in an incredibly shitty and small theater too, so it was the perfect environment

>ywn watch planet terror, the fake trailers, and leave to get a refund before death proof starts
Oh wait, that's exactly what I did.

Speak for yourself, youngfag
>t. was in my senior year of high school when it came out

I met QT on the set in Austin. He used my churches parking lot. and you better believe I saw it in theaters. Easily my least favorite of their films, but I thought they were amazing at the time

Snuck into it as a teenager and it was definitely an experience I'll never forget [/spoiler] hobo with a shotgun was more kino than Machete [/spoiler]

is this pasta?

Machete and Don't were the best trailers

any anecdotes?

Highlights of Eli Roth's career:

3) letting best friend singlehandedly destroy any aspiration to be serious actor
2) IT WAS FREE PIZZA! FREE FUCKING PIZZA!
1) trampoline scene in fake trailer

Have you done better or worse?

he asked us what film of his was our favorite?

Typical narcissist

that's what I thought. I told him Goodfellas was my favorite ;)

Seeing, the "Hold Tight" sequence of Death Proof for the first time in a theater was nearly heart-stopping. And the ending of it was too. DP is Tarantino's best movie because it's his most personal; the story of a self-loathing loser being destroyed by the women he desires above all else, and getting zero sympathy. I think he made a horror movie in that he made a movie about the things he is personally most afraid of, starring women he had actual crushes on, especially Zoe.

you really gotta be sitting in my seat might be his best line. that paired with Kurt Russels wink before he gets in the car...mamma mia