PREORDER CANCELLED

PREORDER CANCELLED

ok

>such a no fun bitch she doesn't even show up for the game
I'm glad the matter of her being worst gem has finally been settled, no one can argue against this
And christ Steven is annoying even when he's only speaking in text

Why do people like her again?

She used to be more believably powerful yet traumatized.

She got kind of obnoxious when she just decided to stay in the barn with Peridot.

>preordering
You're the reason shit like loot boxes have become a cancer on games, filthy corporate thrall.

Most conventionally attractive gem. And personally I have a thing for bitchy girls.

That seems perfectly in character for Lapis.
Would be pretty awesome if she was a summon Peridot could do though.

she's utterly devoid of any personality so she might as well not even make an appearance.

We as the writers understand that fans would enjoy having Lapis in the game
Fuck those people.

this and this

>preordering a DIGITAL game

is Peridot recruitable?

Preloading a game lets you play it immediately when it launches instead of having to wait for it to download after buying it

Is it true that this game is buggy beyond playable?

It is, but the developer has said they plan on releasing a patch that will fix 'em. Also, we're getting a DLC character later.

>but the developer has said they plan on releasing a patch that will fix 'em
Wew how nice of them.
Of course what they COULD have done was actually put the game through testing before releasing it. You know, like before the market was taken over by early access bullshit.

So tell me chums, as a non-american person, will I ever be able to actually play this game?

As sad as it is, you can actually do that these days, user.

Let me spoil this game for you all

Its all Pearl's fault

>steals the ocean
>attempts to drown children
>breaks Greg's leg and wrecks the van
>drops Steven from orbit right after he heals her
>drops the ocean on his friends and family
>flies back to Homeworld and becomes an informant
>doesn't help Steven escape the ship despite understand the torture of imprisonment and the fate that awaits him
>forms Malachite out of pure spite when they could've easily captured Jasper
>fucks Jasper up mentally so bad it leads to her corruption
>stays in the barn 24/7 watching bad Canadian television doing jack shit for nobody
And all of this would be forgivable if she wasn't such a dull, sardonic bitch.
Wings made of water but she has to be the driest cunt I've ever seen.

Maybe this means the DLC will be someone else

Like Hessonite

>Come on, destroy them with your might, Lapis!
>*eyerolling sigh while closing romance manga*
And then she summons a giant water fist to punch a fool.

The grand joke is that Lapis has a 'wet' personality.

Nein, says the woman in Berlin.
These waifus are a vital asset to the state.

Honestly of you thought that she'd be out of character so badly that she willingly want to go on an adventure when she never has before outside of being completely forced to do so you probably didn't need to preorder the game in the first place

Lapis was a mistake. This is nothing new. She's way too powerful to be used so the writers have to be giant hacks and write her off in the lamest way possible.

Oh my fuck I can't believe I'm just now realizing she's meant to be a wet blanket

They wish to do unspeakable things to her crystal vagina.

Good.

Fuck Lapis.

Lapis is terrible, worst gem.

Peridot / Squaridot was great.

Not unplayable but you will encounter bugs like freezes.

Yeah, being able to manipulate all the oceans of Earth was so out of scale with every other gem it was nonsensical.

She was trapped for 1000 of year! In pearl no less! Dude let her have a break from bullshit

how can you preorder if it's already been out for a few days

Isn't that only for Americans?
My roommate downloaded it through his alternate account.

Holy shit you can play the game 8 mins before other people. Worth it.

>And all of this would be forgivable if[...]

What the fuck? Are you one of those "Griffith did nothing wrong" people?

...I wonder if Lapis had ever been in love before she came to Earth.

The game is already out though?

then you literal retards whine how you preordered it and it was shit and how you can't refund it

No question about it

>her not apologizing for trying to kill connie is played off as a joke
And sometime during the next six episodes she's going to run away as Steven and Peridot ask for her help, after all of the free shit they've given her since season one despite her acting like a bitch to them all that time, because she's that big of a selfish cunt. And when she does the show is probably going to try to make Steven and the audience feel bad for her just like it did during the times she did all the selfish cunt shit you mentioned.

You PEBBLE!

That's because she'll be there for D.L.C. later.
>More money for true content.

>Why do people like her again?
JLullaby

She'd arrive when summoned, but only to break Peridot's things. "Whoops."

Don't forget mindbreaking the best gem, thus triggering her into devolving into a useless meme gremlin. It all makes sense now.

>Are you suuuure it's a pretty exciting adventure!
>Thanks, but I'm good
Why does this seem symbolic of the show

> Lapis is the eights DLC character
Ok, so what's the reason behind this? Pretty sure she's getting a fusion in the game, and they don't want to spoil it, because it's debuting on the show between now and the release of the DLC. Why else would you lock her out like that? inb4 jewish marketing

Nice for some fans to finally realize how shit-tier Lapis is. She had so much potential and yet they fucked her up.

>no lapis
more like pre ordered confirmed

yes,i think she isnt in the game for story reasons.
They will probably give her a dlc mini-campaign thats harder than the core game.
Keep in mind lapis is completely OP in the canon of the show, so they have to give her powerful enemies to fight and dont poof in one water punch

Only character design that doesn't make me want to throw up in my mouth.

>paying for games

I also like Sapphire, personally

I like it when girls are mean and apathetic.

one of the few non-sjw pandering characters in the show

>"anti-SJW" autists who also happen to be Lapisfags actually believe this

>not tall Peridot with those hands

All she does is act like a bitch and it's supposed to be okay because muh depression excuses everything she does, which is exactly what tumblrinas want to believe so that they can have an excuse for their own shitty behavior.

>DLC arrives
>new story content
>Lapis is the villain just because
>You fight through water clones of your party before getting to her

please please please

Lapis is shit and makes the show worse. Too bad they're pandering to her retarded waifufags by making her a dlc character.

reasons

This game looks like fucking shit.

Sexy stick with no character, just insert your preferred personality, instant waifu.

How so? It's an RPG. They are all alike.