>2012
>watching The Dark Knight Rises in theaters
>think it's awesome
>find out about Baneposting
>think it's hilarious
>Banepost cause I love The Dark Knight Rises so much
>2017
>start posting on Sup Forums
>I knew Sup Forums is where Baneposting originated but I didn't actually use this board before
>Everyone shits on Nolan all the time
>People sometimes praise Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, but will often say that The Dark Knight Rises fucked up the whole trilogy
>When calling someone a retard who doesn't understand jokes, an user says "I bet you think Baneposting started because we all liked The Dark Knight Rises"
Am I retarded? Also, why does everyone hate Dark Knight Rises?

Attached: cia feels.jpg (648x660, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vBW6jvspF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like Bat Man!

I've never seen the movie but I can recite that scene word for word.

Bane?

we dont hate it, we just think its really disappointing especially when compared to TDK. (see Eberts review) The shitting on it is a healing process because of all the hype that went into TDKR compared to the disappointment from its hammy opening scene and robo sean connery bane voice

to the retardation of all the cops going into the sewer and Marion's terrible acting

I know that baneposting was because of the weird dialogue and acting that represented that whole scene. It seemed to me that they focused more on the directing of the technical aspects of the scene rather than on the actors or the writing/delivery of the dialogue.

The masked man...

Dr. POOvel I'm CIAnus

Attached: 1410478234950.jpg (395x401, 52K)

it's good until its 3rd act

Literally story of my life

Ok, I laughed.

Does that make me immature?
I don't think so.

>For poo

This. It's an interesting albeit flawed movie by itself, but in the context of the entire trilogy it's the weakest and most disappointing.

shpeak of the devil and he shall appear

when I rewatched TDK I had to skip that whole scene because I won't be able to enjoy the rest of the movie if I was reminded of Baneposting.

That scene's not in TDK

this post is kino

Also whenever Bane speaks in that scene it sounds like he's been dubbed over. Makes it weird to watch.

We don't, it's just some hotheads trying to defame it

It was dubbed over. That scene was released early as a promo, and everyone said Bane's voice was too hard to understand
youtube.com/watch?v=2vBW6jvspF8

I've seen the original without the Bane redubbing and it's legit better than what was released in theaters. The original voice had so much more authority and bombast.

I have unironically watched this movie around 50 times I'm not even joking.

Attached: 1521314017475.jpg (640x468, 45K)

I know right? It's a great fucking movie!

because nolan half assed it, didn't you see the mess that was its opening scene?

Tell me about Bane, why does he wear the mask?

(I'm OP) I like the opening scene. It establishes the villain well, it's like the bank robbery scene in The Dark Knight. I didn't think any of it was messy or bad, I don't get that criticism

Even the awkward dialogue exchange didn't seem a bit off to you?