Hey Sup Forums name some based movies other than They Live i need movies to watch on november 8th im devoting that...

Hey Sup Forums name some based movies other than They Live i need movies to watch on november 8th im devoting that entire day to watching only the best in Sup Forums tier movies also to who ever is asking i have already early voted for Daddy Donald

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CVtsvIpJFTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe "The Faculty"?

"Soilent Green"?

Videodrome is great and relevant.

Soylent, a play on soy/lentils being used as food-substitutes.

well im talking about Sup Forums tier movies these movies just wake you but im already woke i need movies that will stimulate my already redpilled mind

Why hasn't American Psycho been mentioned?

If you are into westerns at all:

Shane
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Wag the Dog is pertinent to what's happening.

Brazil was pretty good dystopian movie

Drive
>ywn drive your classic car through hillarys dystopian American landscape committing crimes and ass blasting single mommies while being a full blown autist

True kino: 2001, Eyes Wide Shut, On the Waterfront, and Michael Clayton.

Will try to think of more.

Idiocracy will really make you think.

Wag the Dog
All the President's Men
Network

If Idiocracy really made you think you must not have been thinking too hard before you saw it.

Videodrome

Let me give you a list instead of newfagging:
Falling down
Triumph des Willens
Lord of war
Jakob's Ladder
Zulu
Starship Troopers
Conan the Barbarian (old one ofc)
Moon
Shutter Island
In the mouth of Madness

Gremlins 2.
Big building representing the Trump Tower is destroyed and monsters ask for equality of rights in TV.
Gizmo tried to destroy them by being more male, disguised as Rambo.

The introductory sequence is a must-watch, the plant conversation is a must-watch, the rest of the movie is unecessary.

There is a few 80s movies like They Live that can fit the bill.
Society is a good one.

is stormfagcore allowed?

How has nobody posted The Land before time yet? Littlefoot is based af.

i said Sup Forums tier so anything based is allowed

I would recommend World's Greatest Dad starring Robin Williams. Does a lot to show the difference between current generation and older people, and the director has good insight into what makes millennials tick. Plus it's funny.

Hobo With a Shotgun is pretty redpilled.

seen it

Was thinking of saying this. Kinda dry, but it has it's moments, especially if you somehow haven't heard the twist by now.
Hobo With A Shotgun is worth a watch if you're up for something absurd

Network

Great movie. Predicted the corrupt mainstream media as it is today, as well as how corporations would eventually destroy democracy and national sovereignty

it's the most autistic movie ever. i love it. i can see some anons going full retard and smashing skulls. he's got good style too. good film.

This

>>youtu.be/CVtsvIpJFTw

>Soilent Green
Spotted the metalhead

1,000 Internet points to you, dear user

Dr. Strangelove: Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love The Bomb