Red Sonja casting?

Red Sonja movie moving forward again!
comicbookmovie.com/fantasy_movies/red_sonja/red-sonja-reboot-officially-in-the-works-project-set-to-be-fast-tracked-at-millennium-films-a155022

Amber Heard was up the role, I doubt she would still be while she is busy with Aquaman.

I would say Jessica Chastain (interstellar) but I fear her sjw streak is too strong and she would not allow the sexy costume which is inherently required (fuck you if you disagree.)

Evan Rachel Wood (westworld) & Deborah Ann Woll (netflix's daredevil) would be my next choices but I question if they have the ferocity the character requires.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vu4UPet8Nyc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know Sup Forums complains about her enthusiastically getting gang banged in a recent run but I really really prefer that then her being a prude semi misandrist and hope the movie does too.

They'll probably cast some flat fridge actress.

They'll cast a black girl. It's not the red in your hair that counts, but the red in your soul, man.

Why would they even attempt to make this film in the current social climate?

Because WW made female lead heroes in film a viable option.

She's a redhead, so obviously the actress will be black.

Hollywood dyslexia strikes again!

>Current year
>Comic book movie allowed to be sexy

Emma Stone

There's literally no way they'll have an actress in a metal bikini killing people and being provocative at the same time.
No.

it wont be made or they will rape the characters. only 2 possibility.

>>Current year
>>Comic book movie allowed to be sexy
Bvs had the bath scene.
And this isn't Disney so they can risk this.

>I would say Jessica Chastain (interstellar) but I fear her sjw streak is too strong and she would not allow the sexy costume which is inherently required (fuck you if you disagree.)
I don't know, she doesn't seem adverse to cleavage. She has a fuck ton of it in Molly's game.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vu4UPet8Nyc

Diora Baird. Wishful thinking.

how bout the queen of Sup Forums?

The perfect bodytype

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just admit it Sup Forums, she was born to play that role.

We all know she won't rock the metal bikini. I do recall liking an old conservative get up she had.

since she got passed over thank god for Medusa, maybe Rachel Nichols can play Red Sonja. She's a bit older than her dressing like a whore days but she still looks amazing and make up can do the rest

Regarding the outfit, I think a fair compromise would be to take this outfit and add the scale armor in their traditional places over the fur.

Have her bathed the fur of a wolf she killed in smashed flowers to give it that blue tint, would make for a striking contrast from her red hair especially if they have her hair be as crimson as Mera's in the Aquaman movie.

I hope they give her really long messy hair like down to her thighs.

They'll cast a black girl.

...Does this happen on-panel?

FUCK YOU!!!!

You know they will do it if they can. :(

Who wrote that?

Simone I think, not positive.

huh. Sup Forums told me that Simone removed the chainmail bikini, but I guess that could have just been shitposters

no one, all actresses have sticc bodies

I think she did briefly but Sonja always reverts even within the same run.

She's got it where it counts.

Simone restored it, but I'm unsure if it was at the beginning of her run or part way through.

I see nothing wrong with this if the setup was ok. Like she REALLY needed a release. If Conan can do it, Red Sonja should be able to do it. That's equality

> Jessica Chastain
Yes please...

90% chance this is going to be the outfit she uses in the movie

I'm ok with her using a cloak. She's had them many times especially in the North. Hell, with the huge rage of Viking stories these days why not have her washed up in Scandinavia?

they'll just use Margot Robbie or J-Law (if they can get her) and you know it. the real question is whether they acknowledge Momoa's Conan to exist.

Alexandra Daddario, she has the pale skin for a redhead, and obvious has the tits for Sonja.

>tfw no christina hendricks to play Red Mommy

big tits please

>they'll just use Margot Robbie or J-Law (if they can get her)
No Robbie has Harley, this is too low key for her.
J-Law seems tired of these type of roles with her clear bordem with Mystique.
>and you know it. the real question is whether they acknowledge Momoa's Conan to exist.
No chance in hell.

lets be real. She could do a good CGI capture for her. And would make a great "ideal" version. But it would be Beowulf.

Alice Eve

As long as it's a loveletter to Swords and Sorcery and not some shitty gritty "Realistic" Fantasy I don't care.

You know it's happening.

Given that Hollywood is no longer allowed to cast based on a given look (especially for women, because sexism ageism fat-shaming racism etc. etc. etc. ad nauseum), and given that showing more skin than is displayed by the average closed coffin on the female form is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE IN ALL CASES BECAUSE SOME MAN SOMEWHERE MIGHT GET AROUSED, I do not have any hope at all that this movie would not be (a) horribly miscast, especially the lead, (b) horribly costumed, ESPECIALLY the lead, (c) horribly scripted, because anyone who KNOWS anything about the character is probably going to run screaming into the night given the first two items I mentioned, leaving the script in the hands of a writer ignorant of the material, and (d) badly conceived, because they're going to be trying to present Red Sonja in such a way that the image doesn't trigger every Tumblrite in creation -- and the sad part is, they'll even fail at that, no matter WHAT they do.

I think we need a queer deathfat autistic transwomyn of color for this one.

only men can be sexy, women have to be either diverse or appeal to "feminists"

I have a feeling it will be her

Why?
Red Sonja is way too dated a concept to work these days without changing her to the point that she'd be a new character entirely. The world can't handle Frazetta inspired fantasy anymore.

She looks like she's a breakdown away from becoming Ann Coulter

EVER HER NOSE HAIR IS RED

I would rather have a 3d animated shit fest then some Hollowwood bitch be fround and center.

Damn shame too. In my DnD campaigns men and women run around in chain mail loincloths and wrestle down dragons and cleave giants with axes. You know ol'school manly shit.

Idris Elba as a transgenderqueer transracial Red Sonja. FUND IT

>Evan Rachel Wood (westworld) & Deborah Ann Woll (netflix's daredevil) would be my next choices but I question if they have the ferocity the character requires
These are both laughably bad choices

>Deborah Ann Woll

nigga wat

Perfect to the american audience

Both are phenomenal actresses (fuck you Karen is the best female character in the mcu) and incredibly sexy redheads.
What's the problem?

Karen Gillan or Sophie Turner

I actually hope they cast a black woman just for how hilarious it would be at this point. It's like reverse meme magic.

Did Sup Forums complained about this?
I mean, it's like complaining r63 Conan likes orgies.

Absolutely disgusting. She is only supposed to bed a man if he can defeat her in battle.

>Karen Gillan
>Sophie Turner
>Deborah Ann Woll

Sup Forums has the worst taste in women. Holy shit.

Fuck you. Turner isn't a 5th as good as the other 2 you lumped her in with.

It will be some female WWE wrestler or MMA fighter. Paige with dyed hair probably.

We won't be that lucky. It'll just be some skeleton who makes Gal Gadot look flabby

Just as unattractive though.

>Options are some MMA that can't act
>STICC "actress" who also can't act
>Black woman who acts even worse than all the others but will immediately bring up racism the moment it's brought up
>Idris Elba
Fucking hell

The state of the modern film industry

Sometimes she wore full armor or coats under Simone, but the bikini remained the main outfit. The change came after her run, and it didn't last long.

Your a blind ass mother fucker if you think Woll Is not attractive.

She’s proven she can do it so of course it won’t be her. Please prove me wrong.

I have women in my gaming circles more attractive than her. Just how ugly are the women in your life user?

What about Amanda Righetti...

...or Adrianne Palicki?

Didn't know Fassbender liked surfing.

Oh hell yes. Give it a hard R and some nude scenes, and I'd go see it in IMAX 3D.

>they have the same hair color, this is good casting!
Drop the pretense, I know you're not this stupid.

>Sheepishly puts Molly Quinn pictures back into fap folder

Eh, she's a bit young anyhow, unless this is some origin story film.

Who cares? It'll be some flat actress who won't workout and they'll cover her from head to toe anyway and make a stupid joke about her costume in the movie. Fuck Hollywood.

So Conan does it what does it matter she wants an itch scratched not like she is going to have a child with some fucking men whore and marry one of them or all of them.

I get the eye rolling the "beat me to bed me," thing can be, but I always thought it to be just an intense form of female mate selection. I've seen some pages in which Sonja speaks about the thing as if she had taken some women studies classes, I'd prefer maybe some women empowerment cult, it would suit the setting a lot more.

I just want to see her in a metal bikini.