TTG is the worst show on CN

SUMMARIZE NIGGA

I don't disagree with the premise but this is the worst thread I've seen all day

please kill yourself and try again in the next life

The fuck?

>Worst show on cartoon Network
>Gets more views per week than any other show

Its okay to call it a bad show. Its even okay to say a lot of modern shows are bad.
But you don't have to get so autistic that you write an essay on why its the worst thing ever.

Underrated.

OP copied this from a notorious asshole that used to spam this on every TTG video. His name is Superdrifter4000 and he's basically everything you hate in a nostalgia/lorefag and more.

Red it, here's the TL;DR version:
TTG is bad. There are more bad things than goo things. "*comedy cartoons I like*" are funnier, and "*action shows I like*" are better action shows. Here's all the TTG jokes I don't like.

Cartoons should get better as time goes on and technology gets better, but instead we get poorly animated flash shows. Good shows get canceled for this shit. Soon every show will be like this, because this is the only kind of show allowed to succeed in today's animation environment.

>90% airtime is occupied by it which indicates it's cheap garbage to produce and churn out
>i-it makes cash y-you guys
Eat My Fucking Dick

>a cartoon can't get popular before getting shoved in everyone's faces
The absolute state.

Did MrEnter go on an autistic rage again?

Are you mentally retarded?

Not even going to read the thread but I can tell that there are triggered TTGfags in it.
How come the TTG defense force popped up all of a sudden? People stopped giving a shit about the show but a few months back everyone creamed about MUH NIGHT BEGINS TO SHINE shit, making it seem better than it actually is. Now people are bringing it up because these faggots are annoying and calling TTG the best of Modern CN ans Gunball the worst, when it was the complete opposite just a year ago? I don’t hate TTG but I hate the obnoxious fanbase recently. Before the obnoxious morons were people like Mr Enter, but since the hate has died down people have come out of the waterworks to knight this shit show.

I should word “I don’t hate TTG” better.
“It’s a horribly hit and miss show.”

I think it's because of autistic replies like OP's pic. Want to hate a show? Fine. But TTG is among the most hated shows on CN. One could even say it is the most next to NuPPG.

By that logic, McDonalds makes the best food in the world.

Well put, user. I get that you people hate it but it is what it is.

He probably did.

What is this? A rant for ants? A (r)ant?

Imagine being so retarded that you waste an entire day writing about how much you hate a cartoon for kids.